PDA

View Full Version : So she's never had sex before..

Lawrence Ng
07-24-2005, 11:01 PM
I'm getting along very well this girl I met 2 weeks ago. We are really into each other. There's definitely a good amount of attraction and chemistry. She is HaWT!

Problem: She's 24, never done it before. A little bit shy, but willing to finally give it a go and is comfortable with me being her first.

Question: How should I approach it the first time to make it enjoyable/comfortable for her? It's been a while since I cracked virginity.

No, sticking it in her pooper will not happen.

Thanks

Lawrence

gorie
07-24-2005, 11:05 PM
use lube and have her go on top.

i've lost my virginity at least 5 times and this is the way to go.

handsome
07-24-2005, 11:05 PM
Lots of foreplay and taking it slow. Once you get it in, it's hammer time!

Lawrence Ng
07-24-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm.. good stuff. Never thought of letting her go cowgirl first, but makes a lot of sense since she's in control.

Lawrence

siccjay
07-24-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You dirty girl.

Homer
07-24-2005, 11:10 PM
Just go slow.

Homer
07-24-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm.. good stuff. Never thought of letting her go cowgirl first, but makes a lot of sense since she's in control.

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

From your first post, I'm thinking this will not work. I don't think girls who are shy and wait until they are 24 to lose their virginity are looking to be on top straight off.

gorie
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You dirty girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

too bad it was to the same guy every time.

Edge34
All you need is 3 things...

Scented candles.

Massage oils.

And Barry White. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

tdarko
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
care to make it number six and seven at the same time?

Cubswin
07-24-2005, 11:13 PM
I'm getting along very well this girl I met 2 weeks ago

She's 24, never done it before... but willing to finally give it a go and is comfortable with me being her first.

She is HaWT!

somthing doesnt jive here.... shes either ugly or not a virgin.... just my 2 cents....

cubs

Homer
07-24-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

She's 24, never done it before... but willing to finally give it a go and is comfortable with me being her first.

She is HaWT!

somthing doesnt jive her.... shes either ugly or not a virgin.... just my 2 cents....

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I used to think this too. Recently, though, I've been meeting some women through my gf who are pretty friggin hot and have never done the nasty. They're intellectual types, so maybe that has something to do with it.

tonypaladino
07-24-2005, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

She is HaWT!

somthing doesnt jive here.... shes either ugly or not a virgin.... just my 2 cents....

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

...or she is made up

slickpoppa
07-24-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

She is HaWT!

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, something is strange. I believe that it is possible for an attractive girl to still be a virgin at 24, but why would she stay a virgin that long and give it up to a guy shes known for 2 weeks. Seems strange

siccjay
[ QUOTE ]

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

Cubswin
yes... there are hot virgins that are 24.... but a girl thats made it to 24 thinking about giving up the cherry after 2 weeks.... something just doesnt seem right....

cubs

Phoenix1010
07-24-2005, 11:18 PM
Make sure the setting is comfortable for her, include tons of foreplay (make sure you prep the area), definitely go missionary to start. Pay close attention to her reactions to everything you do, and don't try to go too fast at any point. Save the fancy stuff for her second and third time.

Homer
07-24-2005, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes... there are hot virgins that are 24.... but a girl thats made it to 24 thinking about giving up the cherry after 2 weeks.... something just doesnt seem right....

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, wow, I totally missed the part about them having met only 2 weeks ago. Could be she's just tired of waiting for "the one".

zoomOut
07-24-2005, 11:19 PM
Maybe she's from Asia. Like a foreign student or something.

gorie
07-24-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

From your first post, I'm thinking this will not work. I don't think girls who are shy and wait until they are 24 to lose their virginity are looking to be on top straight off.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am a shy girl. i went on top, i'm pretty sure this was suggested to me too (to be in control). i think the lube is important the first time, because it's kind of scary and that definitely makes it easier.
it'll probably just feel 'weird' or uncomfortable for her the first time either way so remember to take it slow /images/graemlins/wink.gif

kurosh
07-24-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm getting along very well this girl I met 2 weeks ago. We are really into each other. There's definitely a good amount of attraction and chemistry. She is HaWT!

Problem: She's 24, never done it before. A little bit shy, but willing to finally give it a go and is comfortable with me being her first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Homer
07-24-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i am a shy girl. i went on top, i'm pretty sure this was suggested to me too (to be in control). i think the lube is important the first time, because it's kind of scary and that definitely makes it easier.
it'll probably just feel 'weird' or uncomfortable for her the first time either way so take it slow /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking that a girl who waits until she is 24 probably has warped romantic ideas about her first time that in no way involve her being in control.

gorie
07-24-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it'll probably just feel 'weird' or uncomfortable for her the first time either way so take it slow /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking that a girl who waits until she is 24 probably has warped romantic ideas about her first time that in no way involve her being in control.

[/ QUOTE ]

that could so easily be me.

tdarko
07-24-2005, 11:23 PM
maybe they were fooling around and she was not threatened by the size of the OP's unit and decided that he was a good candidate to break her in.

Phoenix1010
07-24-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

She is HaWT!

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, something is strange. I believe that it is possible for an attractive girl to still be a virgin at 24, but why would she stay a virgin that long and give it up to a guy shes known for 2 weeks. Seems strange

[/ QUOTE ]

He may be making this one up, but it's not as far fetched as it seems. A lot of girls get antsy after being a virgin for much longer than is considered "normal." They start to realize that sex itself isn't such a big deal, and they convince themselves that they just have to get the first time over with to get rid of the stigma. This is especially true if they last longer than their friends, which is undoubtedly the case with a 24 year old. What peer pressure doesn't accomplish, the casual attitude about sex from her friends does.

wacki
07-24-2005, 11:29 PM
Just [censored] ask her.

If she doesn't know ask her if she wants to go on top. Just because you're on bottom doesn't mean you can't bang the crap out of her. when you get tired flip her on her side. Just watch her body because she will give physical feeback that a shy woman won't do verbally. She will also give physical feedback that can't be done when she's on bottom. Eating her out first wouldn't hurt either.

Homer
07-24-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just [censored] ask her.

If she doesn't know ask her if she wants to go on top. Just because you're on bottom doesn't mean you can't bang the crap out of her. Just watch her body because she will give physical feeback that a shy woman won't do verbally. Physical feedback that can't be done when she's on bottom. Eating her out first wouldn't hurt either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you guys really "bang the crap" out of them the first time?

wacki
07-24-2005, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bang the crap out of her, the headboard, the wall, the floor....

tdarko
07-24-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
the virgin surgean says...yes!

no seriously, if you care about them you do it the right way (my first long term gf from high school was this way) but sometimes you do stupid and selfish selfish crap because you are a guy and you thing with the wrong head.

Homer
07-24-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bang the crap out of her, the headboard, the wall, the floor....

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you still talking about virgins? If so, damn, I'm guessing they're not coming back for seconds.

gorie
07-24-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]i would hope not :/ though i'm sure there are plenty that do!

save that for the 2nd or 3rd time.

and yeah, obviously if she doesn't want to go on top, then that's not a good idea. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

mslif
07-24-2005, 11:38 PM
I agree with Gorie, bring lube! and go slow. i don't know about being on the top, it might be uncomfortable for her i.e: not knowing how to move and you will be in deeper and it might hurt her.
Just don't screw this up. You never forget your first time.

kerssens
07-24-2005, 11:39 PM
Put out some old sheets.

miajag81
07-24-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Put out some old sheets.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

touchfaith
07-24-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Question: How should I approach it the first time to make it enjoyable/comfortable for her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Video tape it.

gorie
07-24-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with Gorie, bring lube! and go slow. i don't know about being on the top, it might be uncomfortable for her i.e: not knowing how to move and you will be in deeper and it might hurt her.

[/ QUOTE ]
is it bad that all i really remember about my first time is hearing a *PLOP* noise when it went in (thx lube) ?

and the thing with being on top is so that she can control the deepness of the penetration, to avoid any unexpected painful movements, you know ? just to get it in the first time. i use to read a lot about sex before i ever actually had sex and i swear this was suggested on like everything i read for the girl to go on top. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif but apparently i'm crazy.!

Lawrence Ng
07-24-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just go slow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, but I'm thinking of ways to really make her feel comfortable and relaxed enough too. She's gonna be nervous being her first time and that usually means she's gonna clamp up.

Lawrence

gorie
07-24-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's gonna be nervous being her first time and that usually means she's gonna clamp up.

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, that's what the lube is for.

tdarko
07-24-2005, 11:45 PM
its weird to read the words "first time" virginity" and "unexpected painful movements" and then see your cherry avatar. kinda fitting.

Lawrence Ng
07-24-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if you have met a Canadian born Chinese girl who was pretty homebred, but they are pretty much virgins up to 30 (well most of them anyway). Now American born Asian girls..that's a different story. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lawrence

wacki
07-24-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you still talking about virgins? If so, damn, I'm guessing they're not coming back for seconds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy cow. It's not that hard to figure out. Just start out slow and pay attention (which isn't easy). Asking her if she is ok every 5 minutes isn't bad. If she squints in pain say to her "ok I'm slowing down". If she says no speed back up. If she says nothing take it down a couple of notches. Besides you would be amazed how much more she can take if you eat her out first. Your comment assumes all women are made the same which is redonkulous.

tdarko
07-24-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Canadian born Chinese girl who was pretty homebred

[/ QUOTE ]
oooooh i have. crack her NG and she will turn into a freak!

Lawrence Ng
07-24-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, maybe she is lying to think that I will find it impressive or "valuable?". I'll find out pretty easily and quickly. If it will be her first time, she will totally suck at it and she probably won't enjoy it very much. If she seems like "pro"...well I guess I will just have to teach not to lie and jam it up her pooper eh?

Lawrence

Homer
07-24-2005, 11:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just go slow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, but I'm thinking of ways to really make her feel comfortable and relaxed enough too. She's gonna be nervous being her first time and that usually means she's gonna clamp up.

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess lube would help as others have suggested, but using that alone is taking the easy way out. It'll be better (err, less bad) if you simply make her feel relaxed, as you said. I don't know that there's any magic formula for that, other than being yourself and letting her know that you aren't going to pull a wacki on her.

Lawrence Ng
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe she's tired of hearing how all her friends have awesome lovers like you Cubswin. /images/graemlins/cool.gif Now she needs to feel the experience of Romeo like me... /images/graemlins/smile.gif Maybe she just feels after waiting so long is dumb and is comfortable enough. I don't want to think too much into why, just want to make her first (if it is her first) a pleasant joyful experience.

Lawrence

gorie
[ QUOTE ]
its weird to read the words "first time" virginity" and "unexpected painful movements" and then see your cherry avatar. kinda fitting.

[/ QUOTE ]

so is this (http://www.kingofthebop.com/mp3/12%20-%20First%20Time.mp3)

Homer
07-24-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy cow. It's not that hard to figure out. Just start out slow and pay attention (which isn't easy). Asking her if she is ok every 5 minutes isn't bad. If she squints in pain say to her "ok I'm slowing down". If she says no speed back up. If she says nothing take it down a couple of notches. Besides you would be amazed how much more she can take if you eat her out first. Your comment assumes all women are made the same which is redonkulous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, these comments have nothing to do with the post I was responding to.

mslif
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
is it bad that all i really remember about my first time is hearing a *PLOP* noise when it went in (thx lube) ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know exactly what you are talking about.... This is so funny!

Lawrence Ng
[ QUOTE ]
Video tape it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You win.

Lawrence

wacki
07-24-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes they do.

wacki
07-24-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Video tape it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You win.

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

I know a guy that did this. I've watched the tape. He did it cowboy style then moved to the side. They were still banging each other 2 years later.

Homer
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes they do.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're always trying to mindfuck people. Whatever, read the thread.

bernie
I don't do virgins. Too messy. (in more ways than one)

Most womens' first times aren't that pleasant for them.

btw...She may want it in her pooper.

b

ChipWrecked
07-24-2005, 11:56 PM
Whatever happens, be ready for the tears afterward.

ChipWrecked
07-24-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

btw...She may want it in her pooper.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

This is becoming a pretty common way for women to keep their 'virginity'.

Cubswin
07-24-2005, 11:57 PM
Maybe she's tired of hearing how all her friends have awesome lovers like you Cubswin

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <--- chicks love the tounge (and mr wiggly as well)

wacki
07-25-2005, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

You're always trying to mindfuck people. Whatever, read the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

???? Whatever

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what I responded to. My comments apply.

Linky (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2956035&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1#Post2956035)

Ughhh this is dumb and i have work to do...

damn OOT!!!

EDIT: link fixed

EliteNinja
07-25-2005, 12:31 AM
You are my hero, Lawrence.

Peter666
07-25-2005, 12:34 AM
Hey, weren't you the guy defending fat chicks in a Darwinian world? How much does this girl weigh? Inquiring minds want to know.

bernie
07-25-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Whatever happens, be ready for the tears afterward.

[/ QUOTE ]

And /or during.

b

wacki
07-25-2005, 04:33 AM
So, are you going to tell her you went to a bunch of internet nerds for advice on how to boink her? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2955718&Fo rum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main =2950095&Search=true&where=&Name=6510&daterange=&n ewerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev= #Post2955718)

thatpfunk
07-25-2005, 04:46 AM
I find it very difficult to believe that a hot 24 year old virgin is either

a) telling the truth or
b) mentally stable.

diebitter
07-25-2005, 05:02 AM
This is all guesswork, but if it were me, I'd assume that it's not going to completion for you the first time.

Get her very relaxed, get it all the way in, and pull out. If there's blood, then bring her off without putting it in again. That way, you've done it, she's enjoyed it, and I'm guessing after a day or two, she'll be healed, and you can go at it proper.

Be discrete about checking, of course.

IF there's not, then take it slow, and make sure what you're doing is for her, not for you.

After a bit of time (days/weeks), SIIHP. I tried to resist, but resistance is futile.

diebitter
07-25-2005, 05:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Duh. Course. You never know if you'll get a second chance.

yellowjack
07-25-2005, 05:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

a) telling the truth or
b) mentally stable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you're very familiar with asian culture.

thatpfunk
07-25-2005, 06:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

a) telling the truth or
b) mentally stable.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you're very familiar with society.

hotdog da 2rd
07-25-2005, 06:38 AM
i feel bad for this girl already. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

yellowjack
07-25-2005, 06:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

a) telling the truth or
b) mentally stable.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You really have no clue on the nature of how many asian kids are brought up.

hotdog da 2rd
07-25-2005, 06:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

a) telling the truth or
b) mentally stable.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i do, 24 yrs is pushing it a little bit. asian or not, i have a feeling this girl is heavy and not very attractive. ethier that or she's lying about her virginity. shy asian girls do that alot, i've fallen for it many times. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

thatpfunk
07-25-2005, 07:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

a) telling the truth or
b) mentally stable.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I hate when people have to pull the "Well my friend is Asian, blah blah blah..." but some of my good friends are. So was a large percentage of the people I went to school with. I've also dated a couple asian girls. They had just as much sex throughout high school and college than everyone else.

It is 2005: attractive 24 year old virgins (barring extreme religious circumstances) are very rare, regardless of race, and should be handled with caution.

jakethebake
07-25-2005, 08:18 AM
Try letting a little air out of her the first time so she's not quite so tight. After the first time you can fully inflate her again.

kyro
07-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Your presence in this thread had been sorely missed, jake.

Oh, and Happy Birthday.

Bulldog
07-25-2005, 09:23 AM
I wish I could see the post subjects without seeing the poster's name, so I could guess who was posting. I think about 80% could've pegged Ng as the poster of "So she's never had sex before.."

lucas9000
07-25-2005, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the last girl i was with (who was a virgin) couldn't get on top because she said it hurt more that way.

my recommendation: stick to missionary, take it slow, and be sensitive to how she's feeling.

AsiaKurosawa
07-25-2005, 12:08 PM
OMFG I can't believe I (skimmed) all of the replies and didn't see foreplay. Everyone's so concerned about getting it in and being slow, but if you're superattentive for a *while* before actual penetration and she's actually ready (and can tell physically she is-- don't go dive bombing on her "um, yeah I guess so" word) it won't be nearly as frightening or painful as everyone thinks it'll be. imo the 1st time hurts/is a bad experience for so many women is cos boys/men decide to lube it up and jam it in, when her... muscles aren't relaxed and her body isn't providing its own... lube.

Ask her "is this okay" before making any major changes/moves, don't be impatient cos though you may not get exactly what you want the 1st few times, breaking her in with care will only leave a residue of good vibes for you no matter what happens down the line (and she can't throw some bad 1st-[censored] in your face either)... gaining you a potential hookup later if it doesn't work out/isn't meant to right now.

GL /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh, go slow.

lucas9000
07-25-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OMFG I can't believe I (skimmed) all of the replies and didn't see foreplay.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought that was a given.

jakethebake
07-25-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. I figured he was gonna slap her on the ass first. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

mslif
07-25-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not for every men unfortunately!

gorie
07-25-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
imo the 1st time hurts/is a bad experience for so many women is cos boys/men decide to lube it up and jam it in, when her... muscles aren't relaxed and her body isn't providing its own... lube.

[/ QUOTE ]
even after foreplay my guess is she's still likely to be nervous and 'clamp up' when it comes time to sticking it in. foreplay is obviously a good idea, but so is the extra lube.

for me the first time didn't exactly "hurt" but it didn't feel good either. it felt awkward and uncomfortable and i went about it as carefully as you can. basically i don't think any amount of foreplay is going to change the fact that having a penis inside of you for the first time is going to feel uncomfortable (for most girls, i assume) regardless of the amount of foreplay.

btw i am not disagreeing with you.

AsiaKurosawa
07-25-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe yall are great in the sack, but unfortunately its not a given for everyone, 1st time or no /images/graemlins/frown.gif So I thought I'd throw it out there, since it wasn't already.

[ QUOTE ]

even after foreplay my guess is she's still likely to be nervous and 'clamp up' when it comes time to sticking it in. foreplay is obviously a good idea, but so is the extra lube.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, I think the fact she's 24 and not 16 will go a long way as far as allowing herself to relax and be pleased with the experience (and not be, "stick it in and get it over with")-- and may not have to be an uncomfortable and/or weird time. But yeah, it depends on a lack of clamp (I've never had a clamp down, fwiw /images/graemlins/smile.gif) and an organic move from foreplay to "it" (making the experience one entire time; when you do it right she'll say sex was "hours" and not start counting at the penetration time)... but I guess I'm an optimist in thinking that this may actually be a good time for her with a little(lot) of work.

It may be just my... apprehension to using lube too as a staple-- too much = slipsliding away, often cold, often a generic ky brand that doesn't feel like my body, etc.

So, again fwiw.

[ QUOTE ]

btw i am not disagreeing with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smile.gif me either.

stabn
07-25-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. I figured he was gonna slap her on the ass first. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he does typically bang hookers...

gorie
07-25-2005, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It may be just my... apprehension to using lube too as a staple-- too much = slipsliding away, often cold, often a generic ky brand that doesn't feel like my body, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah. my point was more that even with a lot of self-lubrication from being 'ready' it's still probably going to feel uncomfortable and sore-ish the first time. unless she already puts stuff up there, who knows. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pokertonbear1
07-25-2005, 01:38 PM
I bet it'll put her in the mood to know you posted this on 2 plus 2.

DrSavage
07-25-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen it before.

LBJ
07-25-2005, 01:53 PM
http://www.pregnancy.org/phpBB2/images/smiles/ttiwwp.gif

PokerCat69
07-25-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I don't know if you have met a Canadian born Chinese girl who was pretty homebred, but they are pretty much virgins up to 30 (well most of them anyway). Now American born Asian girls..that's a different story. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]
Now this is complete bullshit. I've only ever been with asian women (most of them Chinese) and I know for a fact they don't hold out till 30 on average. Every girl I've been with has like 15+ female friends and I know they have sex.

I'm not doubting your girl is a virgin, but to say most Chinese girls wait till 30 to have sex is outright absurd.

Have you been to Vancouver/Richmond BC? 50% of the population is Asian. Its great, asian women everywhere you look but the country's language is English.

SossMan
07-25-2005, 02:16 PM
I would go with the response from the poster w/ cherries in their avatar.

Jack of Arcades
07-25-2005, 03:55 PM
Hell, four of my closest female friends are virgins at 20 and 19. None of them are Asian, just all raised Christian in oppressive households. They aren't bad looking - and it's not like that'd stop them from getting laid or anything - it's just they've got emotional hangups over sex.

ThisHo
07-25-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hell, four of my closest female friends are virgins at 20 and 19. None of them are Asian, just all raised Christian in oppressive households. They aren't bad looking - and it's not like that'd stop them from getting laid or anything - it's just they've got emotional hangups over sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

just wondering why a "Christian" household is automatically "oppressive"? You mean their parents tried to teach them the morals/beliefs that they (the parents) held to be true. They tried to teach them that some things are right and wrong, and that in their opinion sex before marriage is wrong? And that's oppresive?

AND choosing abstinence doesn't equal "emotional hangups." For crying out loud their 19 and 20. Maybe they haven't met a guy that they want to have sex with? Maybe they consider sex to be something more than just getting banged?

Looking at all the "is it stealing if" threads in OOT over the last 24hours and then seeing that 19yr old virgins obviously have "emotional hangups" scares the [censored] out of me!

ThisHo

gorie
07-25-2005, 09:31 PM
i agree, 19 and 20 year old virgins hardly equals "emotional hangups"

i didn't have sex until i was 19 and i even lived with my boyfriend a few months before i let him stick it in.
it's cool to be a prude, i don't think anything is wrong with waiting.

plus it's not always by choice...

jakethebake
07-25-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she's been weatring a chasdtity belt for 20 years?

gorie
07-25-2005, 09:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she's been weatring a chasdtity belt for 20 years?

[/ QUOTE ]

i wasn't talking about this girl specifically, i was speaking in general.

Popinjay
07-25-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i didn't have sex until i was 19 and i even lived with my boyfriend a few months before i let him stick it in.
it's cool to be a prude, i don't think anything is wrong with waiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Question: So these 24 year old virgin women are believable however I've met some who are not only "waiting" but also claim to not have masturbated either. True or not?

thatpfunk
07-25-2005, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie, I hope you can see the huge difference between random 19-20 year olds and a "hot" 24 year old. Mid-twenties is extremely late to give it up, and now she wants to after a couple weeks? The situation just doesn't jive.

gorie
07-25-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie, I hope you can see the huge difference between random 19-20 year olds and a "hot" 24 year old. Mid-twenties is extremely late to give it up, and now she wants to after a couple weeks? The situation just doesn't jive.

[/ QUOTE ]
i can. that is why i was responding to the post commenting on 19 and 20 year olds virgins.

gorie
07-25-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Question: So these 24 year old virgin women are believable however I've met some who are not only "waiting" but also claim to not have masturbated either. True or not?

[/ QUOTE ]how the heck do i know ?

J_V
07-25-2005, 11:03 PM
Skydiver, everyone's doing it.

Lawrence Ng
07-26-2005, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, weren't you the guy defending fat chicks in a Darwinian world? How much does this girl weigh? Inquiring minds want to know.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is 5 ft 6 inches and about 120 pounds I'd estimate.

Lawrence

Lawrence Ng
07-26-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So, are you going to tell her you went to a bunch of internet nerds for advice on how to boink her?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I just got PwN'd. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Wacki bro, there is a difference in asking for advice on relationship matters as opposed to asking for advice on sexual matters. Relationships are delicate, intricate, and finely tuned whereas sex is more like just jump starting the old motor and just driving away.

Lawrence

Lawrence Ng
07-26-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OMFG I can't believe I (skimmed) all of the replies and didn't see foreplay. Everyone's so concerned about getting it in and being slow, but if you're superattentive for a *while* before actual penetration and she's actually ready (and can tell physically she is-- don't go dive bombing on her "um, yeah I guess so" word) it won't be nearly as frightening or painful as everyone thinks it'll be. imo the 1st time hurts/is a bad experience for so many women is cos boys/men decide to lube it up and jam it in, when her... muscles aren't relaxed and her body isn't providing its own... lube.

Ask her "is this okay" before making any major changes/moves, don't be impatient cos though you may not get exactly what you want the 1st few times, breaking her in with care will only leave a residue of good vibes for you no matter what happens down the line (and she can't throw some bad 1st-[censored] in your face either)... gaining you a potential hookup later if it doesn't work out/isn't meant to right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi AK,

How long do you think foreplay needs to be and how long does it usually take to relax her muscles up enough so I can penetrate without causing too much discomfort?

Thanks

Lawrence

Peter666
07-26-2005, 01:18 AM
I absolve thee.

Lawrence Ng
07-26-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I bet it'll put her in the mood to know you posted this on 2 plus 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that I am asking (yes even it is 2+2 OOT'ers who d nothing more than sticking it girl's poopers) should make her happy that I am trying to make her first time as memorable and pleasant as possible. And so far I am quite impressed with the advice from the guys here (and from Gorie and AK of course)

Lawrence /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Malachii
07-26-2005, 01:24 AM
I think you owe OOT a trip report.
<font color="white">Just kidding. Good luck. </font>

Warik
07-26-2005, 01:42 AM
http://www.highlandera-z.co.uk/version2/A-z/Images/T-Z/xavier.jpg

"I don't sleep with virgins, and I don't kill children."

(I have nothing to contribute to this thread except the obscure Highlander quote and picture of Xavier St. Cloud by which someone will hopefully be amused. That is all.)

OtisTheMarsupial
07-26-2005, 03:26 AM
Lawrence,

There are those who say "just go [censored] goggle it" and then there is my marsupipal way:
This really isn't something to ask a bunch of nerdy teenage boys about. Many do not know the female genitalia, much less the female mind. They cannot possibly prepare you for this momentous occasion.