PDA

View Full Version : Are people getting ruder?

MegaBet
07-24-2005, 10:58 PM
I've seen a lot more agro on the tables recently, especially when people bust out (usually to a dumb play) and hang around to heckle the person who beat them. Has anyone else seen it, or is it just following me around? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Daliman
07-24-2005, 11:01 PM
This is the stupidest fvcking question I have ever heard in my life. I hope you get cancer and have a band of rabid pygmy's pull out your eyes, put honey in the sockets, and tie you to an anthill.

MegaBet
07-24-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the stupidest fvcking question I have ever heard in my life. I hope you get cancer and have a band of rabid pygmy's pull out your eyes, put honey in the sockets, and tie you to an anthill.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah ha! So it's YOU! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluewilde
07-24-2005, 11:05 PM
most original way of saying yes ever /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Newt_Buggs
07-25-2005, 02:59 AM
I find this so funny that I LIKE it when people do this. I get to take their money and get entertained by them.

Ogre
07-25-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I find this so funny that I LIKE it when people do this. I get to take their money and get entertained by them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Slim Pickens
07-25-2005, 03:20 AM
I think it's really clever how they use periods to trick the chat censor. Man, that's a gooooooood idea.

flyingmoose
07-25-2005, 03:21 AM
I had a guy who I busted at one table show up on another one calling me gay and telling me he hopes I die. Unfortunately, I play on Eurobet and forgot to manually save the hand history, so I often forget to report things (often being a euphemism for always).

The mild stuff (calling it bullshit, telling me I suck at poker and life) I wouldn't bother to report anyway.

jeffraider
07-25-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's really clever how they use periods to trick the chat censor. Man, that's a gooooooood idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

f.uck you f.ish

meow_meow
07-25-2005, 09:03 AM
Chat turned off.
Ahhhhh

Ixnert
07-25-2005, 09:50 AM
I had noticed this, but I just thought that everyone at the 50s (that I'm just moving up to) was assholes.

Glad to find out it's not just them.

codewarrior
07-25-2005, 10:48 AM
I went on a 13 buy-in OOTM streak Saturday night playing the $50's & $55's on Stars. I wound up playing with many of the same people several times, and found it quite odd how friendly and sympathetic they were when I took horrendous beats over and over again. It was quite refreshing, if not hard on the B/R. It was pretty funny reading other people berate the beat layers, though - saying the things you were just thinking but wouldn't (& shouldn't) type. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MegaBet
07-25-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had noticed this, but I just thought that everyone at the 50s (that I'm just moving up to) was assholes.

Glad to find out it's not just them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you'll find the higher the buy-in, the lower the chats and insults. Gee...I wonder why... Although I did notice the $50s for being more highly strung /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Unoriginalname
07-25-2005, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is precisely why I leave chat on. I love to hear the whining.

MegaBet
07-26-2005, 05:28 PM
More of the same today...grrr! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

SlackerMcFly
07-26-2005, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
More of the same today...grrr!

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a thread on this the other day Linky thingy (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2932551&page=13&view=coll apsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1) .

It's probably just JohhnyBeef having a bad run in his 2K $55's quest. Tell him he is an As*s Clown and he will go away quietly. SMF