PDA

View Full Version : This is cheating right?

TStokes
07-24-2005, 05:04 PM
if so who at party do i send this to? There are three players left I am the shortstack. Player A raises enough to put me all in and I call. Player B is big blind and before calling says check it all the way. They check it all the way but I double up. Then about 5 hands later the same situation happens and he says three check again before calling. They checked it all the way that time to. I ended up winning but is this cheating and should I send an email?

bluewilde
07-24-2005, 05:10 PM
alerts@partypoker.com

I think it's cheating, and even those who would argue it's not would probably admit that at least there's a certain level of douche-baggery in playing like this.

My opinions don't matter much, unfortunately. Party doesn't really follow through on these things. They think of collusion as a more premeditated thing (wrong IMO), so they'll reply and tell you that these users are from different states, never played together before etc. I'd report it cause it's proactive and I'd feel better, but I doubt you'll get much help.

raptor517
07-24-2005, 05:18 PM
clear collusion. im too lazy to report that kinda stuff cuz the people that do it are NOT winners anyway, so let them cheat to stick around. holla

TStokes
07-24-2005, 05:22 PM
Never reported anyone do I need to send the entire HH or just from when it happened?

Borknagar
07-24-2005, 05:29 PM
My two cents: both. Send an email with the HH where the collusion was at the top, followed by the rest.
Hope you're going to make some work of this!

Howard Treesong
07-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Their communication to one another about upcoming decisions is a crystal-clear case of collusion. Report early, report often, and post the hand history here so the rest of us can take note and heap abuse upon the jackasses in question.

-Howard Treesong

Newt_Buggs
07-24-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
clear collusion. im too lazy to report that kinda stuff cuz the people that do it are NOT winners anyway, so let them cheat to stick around. holla

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree. If it bothers you then go ahead and report it, but they're probably losing players anyway.

TStokes
07-24-2005, 05:59 PM
I probably would not bother but after they did it twice it really got under my skin

Quercus
07-24-2005, 07:28 PM
I don't get too worked up about this sort of chatter. Checking it down is the default play when you have a shortstack all-in. The fact that donkey1 is stating the obvious to donkey2 barely even registers.

jwiles
07-24-2005, 07:30 PM
its just a bunch of fools implying verbally what they would be doing in the first place.

Larimani
07-24-2005, 08:44 PM
Technically, it's collusion. I'd report it.

imported_etojim
07-25-2005, 03:02 AM
Similar thing happened below....this is e-mail I sent and response from Party...