PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here played the 5-5 at harrahs new orleans

FatalError
07-24-2005, 02:10 PM
might go down and looking for info on this game and any (if there are any) bigger NL games in the area

fsuplayer
07-24-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
might go down and looking for info on this game and any (if there are any) bigger NL games in the area

[/ QUOTE ]

i played there about 8 mths ago.

i was a slightly weak tight small stakes NL player, so the game was pretty freakin scary at the time.

the must move was ok, with buy ins ranging from 300-700, and only one guy, who was an [censored], who had 4k+.

upon being called to the main game with my 300 buy in turned into 800, i looked around and there wasnt a stack under 2k, with some over 6k. i cashed out.

in summary, the game can play really really deep, but not all of the guys seemed to play that well, lagish definately though.

gl to you.

fsuplayer

AZK
07-24-2005, 05:10 PM
I played there in feb. It was a good game. avg stack is probably 700, a few 1k+ stacks a lot of 500ish stacks, I played Thurs-Sat. Game was better at night, and Saturday day. Game sucked Sunday night. The 5/5 NL 5/10 PLO round by round game is MUCH bettr than the straight 5/5 game because there are a lot of gamblers that prefer to play 1/2 and 1/2...I'd sit in that game.

creedofhubris
07-24-2005, 07:43 PM
I played there for a couple nights, it was a good lively game.

coltrane
07-25-2005, 06:37 AM
pretty much what everyone else said is accurate.....it really varies, but in general plays fairly deep....some nights it's really sh!tty and other nights it's the best 5/5 game in the world....they just opened a new 2/5-200max game that's killing the action at our 5/5 game because a lot of the weakies now play the baby game whereas they used to have no choice.....