PDA

View Full Version : She's just a freind! (or: my parents are nuts)

bholdr
07-24-2005, 04:16 AM
I'm going to the ocean to go camping with my parents this next weekend. my sister and brothers are also goins, as are my grandparents, uncle, and a good chunck or our extended family (it's out annual family camping trip). anyway, i mentioned to them tonight that my freind celeste will be coming with me, and they all start asking.... questions. you know.

So she IS just a freind, one of those rare females that i have a fantastic PLATOINOIC relationship with. we've been buds for a long time, five years or so. I'm going to be surfing, and she wants to learn. BUT, both my parents and my sibs don't believe me when i say that we're JUST freinds (she IS very hot, but, no.). We'll be sharing my van for sleeping space, but i don't want my family to get the wrong impression, because A: she's kind of a nut, and B: she's JUST A FREIND, DAMMIT.

so. i guess there's no real question, or even a point, to this post, but DAMN, my family is a pain in the ass, and i knoW they'll all be 'talking' the whole trip, and i don't wanna deal with it (I TOLD them...). I'm halfway tempted to leave here in the city, but, what'r you gonna do, they're family, and she's a freind...

WHY DON'T YOU GET IT? geez.

(btw, there is ZERO chance of anything 'happening' on this trip.)

grrrrr.

WHY MUST LIFE BE SO COMPLICATED? WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS CRAP!? [/rant]

Claunchy
07-24-2005, 04:18 AM
So she's not into you huh? That sucks.

kurosh
07-24-2005, 04:19 AM
I before e except after c.

2+2 wannabe
07-24-2005, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha that's what i got from the post too

seriously though - tell everyone to [censored] off

Claunchy
07-24-2005, 04:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And when sounding like a, as in neighbor or weigh.

pokerdirty
07-24-2005, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to the ocean to go camping with my parents this next weekend. my sister and brothers are also going, as are my grandparents, uncle, and a good chunk or our extended family (it's our annual family camping trip). anyway, i mentioned to them tonight that my friend celeste will be coming with me, and they all start asking.... questions. you know.

So she IS just a friend, one of those rare females that i have a fantastic PLATONIC relationship with. we've been buds for a long time, five years or so. I'm going to be surfing, and she wants to learn. BUT, both my parents and my sibs don't believe me when i say that we're JUST freinds (she IS very hot, but, no.). We'll be sharing my van for sleeping space, but i don't want my family to get the wrong impression, because A: she's kind of a nut, and B: she's JUST A FRIEND, DAMMIT.

so. i guess there's no real question, or even a point, to this post, but DAMN, my family is a pain in the ass, and i know they'll all be 'talking' the whole trip, and i don't wanna deal with it (I TOLD them...). I'm halfway tempted to leave here in the city, but, what'r you gonna do, they're family, and she's a friend...

grrrrr.

WHY MUST LIFE BE SO COMPLICATED? WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS CRAP!? [/rant]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

drink much?

Claunchy
07-24-2005, 04:27 AM
Okay, I was trying to refrain from being a nit, but it's PLAtonic, not plutonic or platoinoic or whatever other horrible bastardization of that word we can come up with.

pokerdirty
07-24-2005, 04:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I was trying to refrain from being a nit, but it's PLAtonic, not plutonic or platoinoic or whatever other horrible bastardization of that word we can come up with.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what i had

bholdr
07-24-2005, 04:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm going to the ocean to go camping with my parents this next weekend. my sister and brothers are also going, as are my grandparents, uncle, and a good chunk or our extended family (it's our annual family camping trip). anyway, i mentioned to them tonight that my friend celeste will be coming with me, and they all start asking.... questions. you know.

So she IS just a friend, one of those rare females that i have a fantastic PLATONIC relationship with. we've been buds for a long time, five years or so. I'm going to be surfing, and she wants to learn. BUT, both my parents and my sibs don't believe me when i say that we're JUST freinds (she IS very hot, but, no.). We'll be sharing my van for sleeping space, but i don't want my family to get the wrong impression, because A: she's kind of a nut, and B: she's JUST A FRIEND, DAMMIT.

so. i guess there's no real question, or even a point, to this post, but DAMN, my family is a pain in the ass, and i know they'll all be 'talking' the whole trip, and i don't wanna deal with it (I TOLD them...). I'm halfway tempted to leave here in the city, but, what'r you gonna do, they're family, and she's a friend...

grrrrr.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

drink much?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. as i was writing this, i even thought that maybe i'd misspelled 'friend', and i went back and looked at it and was like 'nah! you're being paranoid.'. maker's mark, neat, for me tonight.

whatever.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if she wasn't into me, i'd have said that she isn't into me. it just ain't happ-n'.

07-24-2005, 05:04 AM
Tell em she's a tranny.

[censored]
07-24-2005, 05:11 AM
men and women cannot be friends unless the chick is ugly.

masse75
07-24-2005, 05:13 AM
Tell your parents that you enjoy beefy cock. That should shut them up.

bholdr
07-24-2005, 05:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Tell em she's a tranny.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao! nh. who's gimmick account are YOU? heh.

youtalkfunny
07-24-2005, 06:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
men and women cannot be friends unless one of them is gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

siccjay
07-24-2005, 06:24 AM
It's really not healthy to hang out with chick as bad as you want her.

LeatherFace
07-24-2005, 08:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
men and women cannot be friends unless the chick is ugly.

[/ QUOTE ]
my cousin is not ugly!

Yeti
07-24-2005, 09:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
07-24-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Try getting her drunk.

gorie
07-24-2005, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

or in weird, because it's weird.

Sponger15SB
07-24-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and on weekends and holidays and all throughout may, and you'll always be wrong NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!

07-24-2005, 11:09 AM
hahaa

doughhater
07-24-2005, 06:32 PM
wow, that's a tough rule. I think i need a few boxen of donuts.

Lawrence Ng
07-24-2005, 06:51 PM
Are you gay?

You bring a hot girl to a family function and expect your family to believe you are "just friends" ? What guy brings a hot girl to a family function anyways???

Are you gay?

Lawrence

Mr. Zero
07-24-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
we're JUST freinds

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
she IS very hot

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're full of horseshit.

ChipWrecked
07-24-2005, 07:03 PM
LOL. This is exactly how my wife's eldest sister was conceived.

Killed her dad's minor-league baseball career, too.

M2d
07-24-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if she wasn't into me, i'd have said that she isn't into me. it just ain't happ-n'.

[/ QUOTE ]
BigSteve?

PokerBob
07-24-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS CRAP!? [/rant]

[/ QUOTE ]

You became friends with a girl.

EliteNinja
07-25-2005, 03:48 AM
I cannot believe no one has suggested the following: SIIHP

or

Tell your parents you're gay. That'll stop the 'talking'.

Jules22
07-25-2005, 04:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Tell your parents you're gay. That'll stop the 'talking'.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you think they can handle the truth?

bernie
07-25-2005, 04:27 AM
The term 'cuddle bitch' comes to mind.

What did you expect? I'm sure your dad's really hoping you hit it on the trip.

Doesn't sound like your friend has been around the family enough for them to see how 'obviously' platonic the relationship is.

b

diebitter
07-25-2005, 05:09 AM
They don't believe you cos every guy in the world says 'she's just a friend' about chicks they are getting stuck on.

That's not to say you are, but to explain your parents etc.