PDA

View Full Version : c.l. "butch" otter...

scalf
02-28-2003, 07:15 PM
/forums/images/icons/mad.gif is butch in micron's pocket, as much as everyone says..."and knows"...serious question...gl tia /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

HDPM
02-28-2003, 07:25 PM
Hey, back off on my boy CL Butch Otter. He's my favorite. He admits to becoming a Republican to get in a girl's pants when he was younger. He battled the EPA because he improved his own property without a wetlands permit or whatever. He has a reputation as a ladies' man and I think he really likes Washington in that regard. (Yes, he did win a tight jeans contest in Idaho) I dunno the specific relationship between Butch and Micron. Butch's ex-father in law was Simplot. Micron is huge employer in his district. You think he will do something to hurt Micron? Congress would be a hell of a lot more entertaining if there were about 100 more CL Butch Otters though. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

scalf
02-28-2003, 07:32 PM
/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif thanks hd...you are the gr8ext..gl /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/spade.gif

Clarkmeister
02-28-2003, 07:35 PM
Scalf, I am hereby limiting you to one smiley face or "card suit picture" per post. You, sir, are out of control! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

scalf
03-01-2003, 06:21 AM
/forums/images/icons/grin.gif well you are a real pooh bah, and that i must respect..lol..gl