PDA

View Full Version : NY area 2+2ers... you may know this chick.

nothumb
07-24-2005, 01:00 AM
So I was in the bah last night (that's what we call it out here) and ended up chatting with a girl who lives in Manhattan. She said her roommate is a serious online poker player who works as an IT consultant. Said dude is in his 30's IIRC.

The young lady apparently introduced a number of people around here to the game, and I have subsequently taken some of their money. So, if you are this person, thank you. 2+2 spreads the wealth once again.

She also said she went to FIT and is currently a fit model, and that her roomie had recently taken her to a room in Brooklyn. She also expressed a vague familiarity with the former Club that Shall Not Be Named.

Anyone know who this is? Or is anyone this person?

NT

nothumb
07-24-2005, 02:40 AM
Thinking that Saturday night may not have been the best time for this thread.

NT

Ulysses
07-25-2005, 12:47 AM
Was she hot?

Voltron87
07-25-2005, 12:50 AM
I think the odds of someone knowing or being her boyfriend is >>>>>> someone knowing her. because the odds of one of us knowing her if she has a "vague familiarity" with PS are very low. maybe decent if she was a regular.

nothumb
07-25-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the odds of someone knowing or being her boyfriend is >>>>>> someone knowing her. because the odds of one of us knowing her if she has a "vague familiarity" with PS are very low. maybe decent if she was a regular.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty much what I meant, I was just supplying the other information in case it was useful. I didn't figure you guys would know her because she might have been at the club once.

I thought I remembered reading that someone was an IT consultant, was it TT maybe? I forget.

NT

EliteNinja
07-25-2005, 03:40 AM
Pokerjo with a wig?

bdk3clash
07-25-2005, 05:29 AM
Dude it's totally fine to just refer to it as Playstation. It was in the newspapers and everything.

I have no idea who this girl is. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the facts are:

-She lives in Manhattan with a male roommate in his 30s.
-She went to FIT
-Her roommate took her to a poker club in Brooklyn
-She vaguely knew about Playstation

Chances of her being a 2+2er appear to be slim; chances of her roommate being a 2+2er are not-as-slim but still slim.

bdk3clash
07-25-2005, 05:33 AM
"I thought I remembered reading that someone was an IT consultant, was it TT maybe? I forget."

TT isn't an IT consultant, and he lives in tha' JC, not Manhattan.

And like Diablo said, was she hot? I'd guess she wasn't based on being even somewhat associated with poker, but chicks from FIT do tend to be pretty hot. I'd guess these forces balance each other out to a pretty plain looking chick.

nothumb
07-25-2005, 08:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Chances of her being a 2+2er appear to be slim; chances of her roommate being a 2+2er are not-as-slim but still slim.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, I know she's not a 2+2er. I was thinking that her roommate might be. That's all. Sorry it wasn't clear. From the way she described him (as a very serious internet player who hung out with other poker types a lot) I thought there was a decent chance.

NT