PDA

View Full Version : Interesting pic? (lc)

TheWorstPlayer
07-23-2005, 11:52 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/dhaselkorn/bigNL100tablev3-sanitised.jpg

imported_anacardo
07-24-2005, 12:03 AM
What does it even mean?

willpower101
07-24-2005, 12:08 AM
incredibly loose for that high of a limit?

TheWorstPlayer
07-24-2005, 12:14 AM
Look at the stats and the stacks.

buddha
07-24-2005, 12:21 AM
i'd get on that waiting list.

imported_anacardo
07-24-2005, 12:22 AM
Well, you've got uber-fish, a few insane LAGs, a total rock, and one guy in decent range.

I assume they've just been passing their stacks back and forth.

TheWorstPlayer
07-24-2005, 12:26 AM
Stacks getting passed back and forth doesn't account for 2K sitting on a NL100 table. The guy who is sitting out had donated about 800-1000. I lost my stack right away when I sat down so 200 of it was mine. Another guy or two had busted out in the meantime as well. It was a sweet table. Yes, I'm the guy with the 'decent' stats.

rikz
07-24-2005, 12:36 AM
Why does your autorater give a "taz" symbol for the player with 21% V$PIP / 9% PFR / 1.7 Tot Aggr. / 25% (what is this percentage?)? This doesn't look like a "LAG" to me. Why did you adjust your rating scheme to make this kind of player a LAG?

TheWorstPlayer
07-24-2005, 12:41 AM
Damned if I know. I don't even look at those symbols, just the numbers. FWIW, I use the ratings that were linked to on here from betthepot.com. And that last number is went to showdown percentage (so I can avoid bluffing calling stations - although I still do it anyways of course). And that guy is me so I don't care about my icon anyways!

snappo
07-24-2005, 12:53 AM
You can get autorate rules specifically for 6-max NL hold'em if you care:

http://pokertracker.com/6maxFinal.zip

TheWorstPlayer
07-24-2005, 12:57 AM
That's what I use.

FlashFunk
07-24-2005, 01:35 AM
Looking through those rules, I see the have "Good Player" money bag icon as VPIP between 63-99% /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

TheWorstPlayer
07-24-2005, 01:38 AM
That's for unknown or something. Read the poker tracker forum about it and they discuss all that weird stuff. I don't really care, though, so I never looked into it that much. It's much more important to know how someone plays their draws than how many times they put money into the pot.

FlashFunk
07-24-2005, 01:41 AM
Oh my mistake, I think when you import auto rate rules into PT you need to set the names and icons yourself. I'll have to check out the PT forums.

punter11235
07-24-2005, 05:27 AM
I guess I should start to use this GT or whatever it is... Recently Ive been to lazy to even got my PT ready when playing.

Komodo
07-24-2005, 07:16 AM
This picture tells me not to play there. You hardly would stand a chance without pokertracker.

-Skeme-
07-24-2005, 07:23 AM
I hate poker.

TheWorstPlayer
07-24-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hate poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, this pic certainly elicited some interesting comments. Not sure why this one? I think this is a hope-inspiring thread showing that the NL100 game (at least on weekends) is completely filled by donks. And rich donks who are willing to drop 10 buyins on one table by playing like complete maniacs. Pretty much my total stack was built by making top pair or better and checking to him three times to fire off his stack to me. Yay.

At least no one commented on the four color deck.

Komodo
07-24-2005, 11:55 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar till:</font><hr />
I hate poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, this pic certainly elicited some interesting comments. Not sure why this one? I think this is a hope-inspiring thread showing that the NL100 game (at least on weekends) is completely filled by donks. And rich donks who are willing to drop 10 buyins on one table by playing like complete maniacs. Pretty much my total stack was built by making top pair or better and checking to him three times to fire off his stack to me. Yay.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact is that you know they are donks only thx to these stats. Without that there is much more difficult to aim for their weaknesess. If you know they are maniacs, you will will a lot of pots you would otherwise have folded.

TheWorstPlayer
07-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Yes, the stats help. Definitely no one should be playing with GT+ or an equivalent here.

teamdonkey
07-24-2005, 02:13 PM
no offense but looking at some of those stats, you'd have to be blind and mostly dead not to notice what these guys are. These aids help you pick them out more quickly, but you're certainly not helpless without them.

theblitz
07-24-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Look at the stats and the stacks.

[/ QUOTE ]
The players' or the dealer's?

Tuben
07-24-2005, 02:22 PM
Remove it [censored] diskusting whit your stats like that use your brain or [censored] of.

I will never play at a site where pepole can use that [censored].

TheWorstPlayer
07-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Congrats. I think you actually managed to have the weirdest post I've seen in a while. And that's pretty hard to do.

Tuben
07-24-2005, 02:49 PM
I want say anymore [censored] of . Diskusting fagot.

TheWorstPlayer
07-24-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The moderator has already been notified about this post.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sometimes I really hate you guys. This one obviously should have been left to me. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Voltron87
07-24-2005, 02:54 PM
I got that one.

i reread my posts about 25 nl bankroll last night, i dont know what i was talking about. i told you you were wrong for no reason, i was tired and had been playing for a long time. trust me, i know what im doing, i just post like a fool much of the time.

TheWorstPlayer
07-24-2005, 02:55 PM
From previous posts, I know you're a good player and a good poster. That's why I didn't say you were wrong and stupid I just said we didn't see eye to eye at that moment. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Voltron87
07-24-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From previous posts, I know you're a good player and a good poster. That's why I didn't say you were wrong and stupid I just said we didn't see eye to eye at that moment. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i was a little drunk on my big heater yesterday.

I KNOW EVERYTHING!!!

Komodo
07-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Yes, the stats help. Definitely no one should be playing with GT+ or an equivalent here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is GT gametime? which sites does it work on?
Any adress to the homepage?
Regards

TheWorstPlayer
07-24-2005, 09:16 PM
Yes it is. Just search. I dont know the details.

snappo
07-24-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is GT gametime? which sites does it work on?
Any adress to the homepage?
Regards

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.pokerdominion.com/

PokerAce is also good:

http://pokeracesoftware.com/

RiverFenix
07-25-2005, 02:12 AM
Do you export PT notes to party or are those all taken by hand?

Why dont you have the table stats layed out anywhere?

pmuir10
07-25-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Why dont you have the table stats layed out anywhere?

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhh.. they are right above the fop

TheWorstPlayer
07-25-2005, 07:18 AM
All taken by hand. As I said, I care more about people play draws than about how many flops they see. Both are important, but the first is more important, IMO. I take a lot of notes, even though I 4-table. And the table stats are above the flop but I honestly never look at them for anything. Not even table selection. I don't mind a tight table with 3 rocks and 2 loosies.

passion
07-25-2005, 09:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hate poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno. I think that sometimes that good loose and laggy players do not get enough credit in the 2+2 community or on the sites. I guess this is fine, but folks should realize (for their own good) that someone who has stats along the lines of the guys in seat #1 and seat #5 and a huge chip stack may well know what they are doing.

In my evolution as a poker player I have played many styles. Of course I started out not knowing what I was doing and playing too many hands too passively - I lost money. Then I disconverd PP and learned to play solid ABC poker (&lt;20% V$IP and PFR% in the 5 range) and to make a modest amount of money at full ring. I had a very bad day at full ring, was tilting, and decided to play 6-max at the old $100 level. That day I made $1000 by raising 15-20% of my hands PF and by playing very aggresively. Since then I have never looked back. For 6-max I now have V$IP numbers in the 40s and PFR% of about 15+ and I have been killing with this approach. The funnly thing is that nearly everytime I play someone calls me a lucky moron for calling a raise pf (or raising) with some semi-trashy. This is usually after I've busted someone with semi-trash. Lots of times people will say they are going to get me, and often times they do, but by the time the catch up with me their buy in is usually just a 100 of my 400 stack. Lots of times they just get fed up and start to call or raise me with not so good hands figuring I never have anyting good. They basically start trying to play like me but without the practice. This usually turns out very badly for them.

Playing 6-max with a VP$IP of 20% and PFR of 9% is fine. You can definitely make money that way, but its not the only way to play. The advantage to being more LAGGY is the loose action and big pots that are generated by this style of play. The disadvantage is a standard deviation of around $130 per 100 in my case.

Passion

TheWorstPlayer
07-25-2005, 09:25 AM
Good post. Those particular guys really really sucked though. They took money off of the maniac and they sucked out and that's just about it. They were really really bad and I was just hoping they didn't leave until I took their stacks. They did, though, and I only left the table with around $500. But they have certainly been added to my buddy list.