07-23-2005, 11:25 PM
nmsg

SinCityGuy
07-23-2005, 11:52 PM
"No soup for you!

http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/2382/soupnazi5qh.jpg

Rushmore
07-24-2005, 12:04 AM
It didn't really bother me. You were using the term as an exaggeration, and everyone here knew it.

Good lord, we're all so damned TOUCHY!

Klepton
07-24-2005, 12:38 AM
no one likes you

Vincent Lepore
07-24-2005, 12:55 AM
You made my day! To be uliked by the likes of you! wow. It don't get much than that.

Vince

Felix_Nietsche
07-24-2005, 12:59 AM
......you insult people that disagree with your over-the-top antics. And here is the punchline. When some people insult you back, you act offended. LOL /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Vincent Lepore
07-24-2005, 01:10 AM
Look I showed where you were a lying sumbag in the other thread. Where 's your apology? Eh...forget it. Ignored.

vince

Voltron87
07-24-2005, 01:18 AM
vince there is a reason you get into arguments with everyone. youre an idiot, long story short.

mods- vince has never contributed to the forum. he only starts disagreements and generally brings down the level of discourse. dead has been banned, why not vince?

Felix_Nietsche
07-24-2005, 01:44 AM
Look I showed where you were a lying sumbag in the other thread.
LOL...No you did not.
Please show me. All my posts are posts are on record. I nominate you to replace Dead as the new 2+2 jester to entertain everyone with your antics. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Vincent Lepore
07-24-2005, 01:47 AM
Talk about forum contibutors. This is the firt one I found from you. You don't deserve to be banned. You are too damn funny! hahahahahahaha. What a banana heead! Ignored.

[ QUOTE ]
nh kerssens.

[/ QUOTE ]

vince

Alyssa
07-24-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
vince there is a reason you get into arguments with everyone. youre an idiot, long story short.

mods- vince has never contributed to the forum. he only starts disagreements and generally brings down the level of discourse. dead has been banned, why not vince?

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince is a valuable poster and he is much smarter than you.

Felix_Nietsche
07-24-2005, 02:30 AM
Vince is a valuable poster and he is much smarter than you.
I've only noticed his posts recently and he certainly does not display any of the attributes you claim. Quite the opposite. Referring to people as Nazis, dopes, stupid, etc... Claiming that someone has been banned when the truth was it was a 2 day suspension.

Smoothcall
07-24-2005, 04:02 PM
Agreed. In the pic above of the "soup nazi" if is allowed to be used on a major television station. Not to mention seinfeld is jewish. If it doesn't bother him(or a major tv station) to use the phrase to describe someones personality(when obviously everybody knows its an exxaggeration to show someones personality) then it should be fine here.

trying2learn
07-24-2005, 04:34 PM
banana head??

Smoothcall
07-24-2005, 04:58 PM
??

stabn
07-24-2005, 05:22 PM
You and vince defintely have something in common. You are both trolls that are on my ignore list.

JTG51
07-24-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
mods- vince has never contributed to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

The sad thing is, this isn't true. Vince used to be a somewhat confrontational guy who contributed a lot. I'm not sure why he's slipped into full blown troll mode, but I miss the old Vince.

Smoothcall
07-24-2005, 06:00 PM
Imo the reason he seems to some as looking for trouble(or a troll as you see it) is because he has been constantly insulted by a group everytime he posts. Before i was posting on here regularly i would look in once in awhile and see vince in arguments with lots of guys. And used to say the same things you have. Why is he fighting and insulting people all the time. Until i started posting and defended vince a couple times and all of a sudden was seen as vince. Since noone believed anyone else would support him. So aotuomatically whatever hate people had for vince came my way. And i soon saw how he could get into the predictaments he did(as far as fighting with many posters). One doesn't know what its like to be constantly barraged by insults on a regular basis everytime you get on the board until its happened to you.

I nor vince asks for any sympathy from anyone. We could care less about insults from troll-like people. But what i wish and probably him(although i dont speak for him) is the people that aren't that haters could give us a chance and see where not the blankedy blanks that these haters try to make us look like. We are both very nice guys and could be entertaining(at least vince could be entertaining, he is the funny one, i'm boring meat and potatoes poker discussion guy) and interesting contributors to the forum if people gave us a chance and stopped attacking us everytime we make a post.

Well that is my opinion on it. I won't speak much more about this as i don't want it too lok like its all about me and vince. Just thought we deserved the right to explain our actions. Now lets get back to interesting poker topics or ongoings. Whose daniel n. saying he would wipe the floor with today anyway? hehe

Dan Mezick
07-24-2005, 06:40 PM
Anyone recognize this guy?

http://www.nhgazette.com/shop/uploads/bush_prescott.jpg

Perhaps this influential guy's influential American family will apologize-- not for using the term Nazi, but rather for doing business with Nazi Germany (the "enemy") during all of WWII.

I guess doing business with Nazis isnt such a big deal, unless you want your kid to be President. Then it helps alot, apparently.

"After the seizures in late 1942 of five U.S. enterprises he managed on behalf of Nazi industrialist Fritz Thyssen, Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, failed to divest himself of more than a dozen "enemy national" relationships that continued until as late as 1951, newly-discovered U.S. government documents reveal.

"Furthermore, the records show that Bush and his colleagues routinely attempted to conceal their activities from government investigators.
Senator Trades with Nazi Germany during WW2 (http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=NN_Bush_ Nazi_2)

Meraxes
07-24-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone recognize this guy?

http://www.nhgazette.com/shop/uploads/bush_prescott.jpg

Perhaps this influential guy's influential American family will apologize-- not for using the term Nazi, but rather for doing business with Nazi Germany (the "enemy") during all of WWII.

I guess doing business with Nazis isnt such a big deal, unless you want your kid to be President. Then it helps alot, apparently.

"After the seizures in late 1942 of five U.S. enterprises he managed on behalf of Nazi industrialist Fritz Thyssen, Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, failed to divest himself of more than a dozen "enemy national" relationships that continued until as late as 1951, newly-discovered U.S. government documents reveal.

"Furthermore, the records show that Bush and his colleagues routinely attempted to conceal their activities from government investigators.
Senator Trades with Nazi Germany during WW2 (http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=NN_Bush_ Nazi_2)

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

Voltron87
07-24-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mods- vince has never contributed to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

The sad thing is, this isn't true. Vince used to be a somewhat confrontational guy who contributed a lot. I'm not sure why he's slipped into full blown troll mode, but I miss the old Vince.

[/ QUOTE ]

well if he has contributed, i havent seen it. i never read this forum before about a year ago, so i should qualify that. im not even going to reply to him or alyssa anymore, its pointless. i dont see why mat has not banned him.

dogmeat
07-24-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nmsg

[/ QUOTE ]

Without a doubt, the very finest post every by Vince.

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Vincent Lepore
07-25-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the very finest

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah Dogmeat, your name is so appropriate.

Vince

Randy_Refeld
07-25-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince is a long time poster who once had an "everything Vince" forum here. Vince is a good guy I met in Vegas many years ago.

Voltron87
07-25-2005, 11:41 AM
I started reading this forum about a year ago, so I don't know about before then, but I've never seen anything close to good content from him. What do you think of his posting the last 4 months?

Clarkmeister
07-25-2005, 12:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no one likes you

[/ QUOTE ]

I like him. Vince is a very nice guy.

stabn
07-25-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no one likes you

[/ QUOTE ]