PDA

View Full Version : Grinding or developing?

Dariel86
07-23-2005, 05:25 PM
Are you one of those players who just grind out at some level and live happily OR is your biggest goal in poker to get through the different limits untill you hit the BIG GAME?

RodSerling
07-23-2005, 06:53 PM
both

oreogod
07-23-2005, 07:13 PM
I think most ppls goal is to keep moving up. The only thing keeping alot back is the need for a million BB bankroll...Im not knocking being risk adverse, but not that that matters. Ppl that want to move higher will move higher. the risk adverse players can probably only get to a certain level w/o being able to distance them selves from the monatary value of their bets.

POKhER
07-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Me,
Having worked up from .02/.04 and now at .50/1 i wont stop till i get to $50/$100 so i'm working for HIGH stakes.

Although i accept eventually ill get to a point where my profit is probably less than what id get at lower stakes, and the "workload" being more(Players being better).

But if i ever get to $50/100 ill be happy to say "I'm a good poker player" lol! and feel i've achieved something...

Highstakes /images/graemlins/smile.gif But i do play for the money, its a big bonus.