PDA

View Full Version : Sean Douglass??? (Gimme a Lock)

07-23-2005, 04:21 PM
You would think he was Jack Morris...nice effort by the Twinkies today. Boys, I need a lock tonight...anyone got one for me?

mrbaseball
07-23-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I need a lock

[/ QUOTE ]

No such thing. In fact today's board is being very stingy with opportunities for value few and far between. Then again it's hard to go wrong fading Brown and Yankees in California. LA is a lot better team and at home and Brown blows. It's no where near a "lock" though, just betable value but really not even close to a strong play. Just best one I see today.

07-23-2005, 05:11 PM
Strong advice on LA tonight. Not much else out there that I can see either. I really liked Cliff Lee and the Indians today at -140. Looks like they're ahead 4-2 bottom 7. My fingers are crossed.

wadea
07-23-2005, 05:40 PM
I concur with everybody's Angels pick. FWIW, I'm also on the under 9.5 total runs for that game.

My "lock" pick for the day - and I'm being totally serious here - was UNDER 9 total runs for the MIN/DET game. My numbers spit out under at -300-something. Not even close.

-w.a.

07-23-2005, 05:43 PM
In retrospect, I should have loaded up on that under. Silva has been amazing lately. Always hesitant to be under's when Detroit is involved if they've got all their main guys playing...and Monroe's hot bat had me wavering on it. Still, good call on your part..great play.