PDA

View Full Version : Brite Smile

Cubswin
07-23-2005, 04:08 PM
Has anyone gone through this procedure? If so, how noticable is the difference in color? Does it last long? Worth the price?

Ive been comparing the different alternatives and im thinking this might be the best.... but the price tag is a little high... any input would be appreciated....

cubs

jakethebake
07-23-2005, 07:28 PM
Search function.

Cubswin
07-23-2005, 09:15 PM
Yeah... i used the search function and found nothing about brite smile. Maybe you could be so kind as to provide the url where this has been discussed....

thanks
cubs

jakethebake
07-23-2005, 09:19 PM
Hell I don't have the url. But we've discussed teeth whitening until mine have fallen out. We've done the home ones several times and the dentist ones at least a couple i think. it might not have been discussed by name.

Thythe
07-23-2005, 09:36 PM
With a huge member base like this site has, if we only discuss things that have never been discussed before, then there won't really be any topics.

jakethebake
07-23-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
With a huge member base like this site has, if we only discuss things that have never been discussed before, then there won't really be any topics.

[/ QUOTE ]

he asked a question. i was trying to help him out by letting him know the answer was already here somewhere. i wasn't trying to prevent new recommendations for him.

Cubswin
07-23-2005, 09:46 PM
i was trying to help him out by letting him know the answer was already here somewhere.

yeah... im still looking and not finding any discussion of it anywhere. can someone please tell me where a discussion about this procedure is on this forum because id be quite interested to read it....

thanks in advance
cubs

poker-penguin
07-23-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We've discussed this before too!

Matty
07-24-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hell I don't have the url. But we've discussed teeth whitening until mine have fallen out. We've done the home ones several times and the dentist ones at least a couple i think. it might not have been discussed by name.

[/ QUOTE ]The mods should really enforce a rule about having thread titles describe the content in the thread.