PDA

View Full Version : blow-out haircut

pokertonbear1
07-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Can someone explain to me the appeal of the male blow-out haircut sported by the Gotti boys and way too many guys from South Florida. My sister's prom date sported the look and while she said he looked hot I thought he looked electrocuted.

TheMainEvent
07-23-2005, 02:23 PM
If you don't have this haircut, no one will ever believe you are actually italian.

einbert
07-23-2005, 02:25 PM
How am I supposed to explain the appeal of a haircut in words?

Would you please explain to me the appeal of pigtails? Cuz, like, I really don't get them U know.

Superfluous Man
07-23-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can someone explain to me the appeal of the male blow-out haircut sported by the Gotti boys and way too many guys from South Florida.

[/ QUOTE ]
The appeal is that people on TV who presumably get tons of pussy do it. Therefore, girls who watch that type of shit think that the men are attractive because they are on TV and the women who are attracted to them are likewise on TV. This, in turn, makes the guys who like those girls do this, because they think they will get some from those girls, when in reality those girls are just giant cockteases.

If someone on Entourage wore a t-shirt made of dried dog shit, I guarantee you high schoolers throughout the nation would rush to wear the same thing within days.

einbert
07-23-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The appeal is that people on TV who presumably get tons of pussy do it. Therefore, girls who watch that type of [censored] think that the men are attractive because they are on TV and the women who are attracted to them are likewise on TV. This, in turn, makes the guys who like those girls do this, because they think they will get some from those girls, when in reality those girls are just giant cockteases.

[/ QUOTE ]
I must admit, that is a pretty good explanation.

pokertonbear1
07-23-2005, 02:32 PM
I think pigtails are appealing because they fall under the naughty school girl category...

jakethebake
07-23-2005, 03:34 PM
i have no idea what you're talking about...and i'm in s. florida.

Zygote
07-23-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How am I supposed to explain the appeal of a haircut in words?

Would you please explain to me the appeal of pigtails? Cuz, like, I really don't get them U know.

[/ QUOTE ]

pigtails are kinda like handlebars.

jakethebake
07-23-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
pigtails are kinda like handlebars.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think about them more like reins but close enough.