PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Bet $22 bubble push Q-10 ??

tjh
07-23-2005, 02:16 AM
I had not been stealin much. I figured I wanted to take some blinds here to stay afloat. Thoughts, opinions, flames welcome and appreciated.

I am having trouble with UB's 22's but the 11's I am doing alright. 11% ROI or so over a sample of 140 or so. Pehaps I can not beat the 22's I do not know. Perhaps this play is my leak let me know. General advice on the UB 22's is welcome also.

Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Button (t5735)
SB (t4050)
BB (t3435)
Hero (t1780)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
HERO PUSHES ALL-IN
Button calls t1780, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>.

Flop: (t250) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Turn: (t250) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (t250) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: t250

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has Qc Th (two pair, jacks and threes).
Button has Kh As (two pair, jacks and threes).
Outcome: Button wins . </font>

lastchance
07-23-2005, 02:38 AM
Awful!!! 17x BB!!

If you want to play this hand, you can raise 3x BB and go from there. I probably open-fold.

tjh
07-23-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Awful!!! 17x BB!!

If you want to play this hand, you can raise 3x BB and go from there. I probably open-fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks,

Perhaps I found my leak.

On the bubble I tend to steal based upon timing more than anything. I do not want the blinds to cause me to sink. So once a round ON AVERAGE ! I steal. Sometimes with a 3BB bet sometimes with an ALL-IN.

I figure the other players will be looking for the money so they will tighten up enough for this to be a workable plan. Perhaps not.

--
tjh