PDA

View Full Version : So, am I ready for Ivey?

sf340flier
07-23-2005, 12:29 AM
I used to be a limit player only. Just started the SnG's after lurking here for awhile. You all have some great posts.

Now, I know I only have 10 games, and next week I'll tell you how much I suck when I drop 10 buy-ins...but check this out...

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8052/screenhunter0021jl.png

Seriously, thanks to all the great posters in this forum. Whether or not my career as an SnG'er works out or not, you all have helped me start out right!

skierdude1000
07-23-2005, 12:40 AM
Please read the forum rules/ SNG FAQ thing, don't go bragging or posting about your results until you play AT LEAST 500 of those games.

Thanks

sf340flier
07-23-2005, 12:43 AM
Wasn't bragging, just joking. Sorry for the offense.

Anyway, the thanks to all the REAL (meaning, not me) SnG's still stands.

PrayingMantis
07-23-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, thanks to all the great posters in this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, thanking the posters in this forum after playing 10 (10!!!) games, is really not in the spirit of this forum, I believe. Unless it's a joke of some kind. It's nice of you of course, but pleeeease try to play a few more games (even 10 more will double the number of SNGs you played in your life, which is amazing in itself, try it), before you conclude if this forum has helped you or not... and if you're ready for the variance in this game.

GL in any case.

trdi
07-23-2005, 12:47 AM
Don't mind about him, you are great. Before you play Ivey, you might challenge me on HU match. I would really like to learn something from you. Shall we say... $100 HU match? /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif