PDA

View Full Version : Party spam question

ZeroPointMachine
07-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Why can't Party use the same filter that blocks cursing to block the spam? Couldn't they just add the offending sight to the list of bad words or maybe limit the max length of a chat message to 30 characters or something.

Seems like an easy fix.

Makes me wonder if Party is on the take from some of these places.

The so called cheating software ads are really bad for the game.

Colonel Kataffy
07-22-2005, 10:29 PM
Beats Me.

I wouldn't mind if they just made it so that only players actually sitting at the table could talk.

buddybudrow
07-23-2005, 12:37 AM
At least an option to filter non-players

trdi
07-23-2005, 01:44 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if they actually work with the spammers, who write "Get $50-500 / hour blah blah...." They pay for the right to advertise.
I like the option that if you want to comment on a $215 SNG table, you need to have $215 on your account on PS. At least something and the guys playing there can't bothered for a $1. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

However it's true, that those guys are missing amazing business opportunities, too, because they get back double! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jedinite
07-23-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't mind if they just made it so that only players actually sitting at the table could talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right click the chat box. "Turn off viewer chat".

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

cain06
07-23-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right click the chat box. "Turn off viewer chat".

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]