PDA

View Full Version : STD scare.

steelcmg
07-22-2005, 03:02 PM
The other day my penis starting itchying kinda bad and it just kept getting worse. At first i was like what the hell could this be? I started looking sh!t up on the internet and some of the symptoms pointed towards an STD. I was scared SH!TLESS. But the more i thought about it the less things made since i havent slept with another girl in over 3 years so unless my girl was sleeping around (which is no way an issue.) there was no way it could be an STD. But i still was scared out of my mind so i went to the doctors and he saw me and looked at my package and said its just an iritation and told me to use some cream and it would be gone in a week.

Man was i happy i felt like a new person. But i just hope i never have to go through this feeling again im sure there are alot of other people that have had something like this happen to them. And if u havent i hope u never have to feel like this it truely does suck balls.

jakethebake
07-22-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it truely does suck balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

that would give you an irritation on your mouth though, not your wang. /images/graemlins/confused.gif