PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious (No Real Content)

RickyG
07-22-2005, 02:54 PM
I cant use the hand converter, so check this out.

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=91570

Pay close attention to my river bet.

Ricky

joewatch
07-22-2005, 02:58 PM
Well, that has to be a misclick. I think it happens to everyone at some point. My worst misclick was a call for $25 when I had nothing.

RickyG
07-22-2005, 03:01 PM
He thought about it for a while. I was pretty sure I was winning the hand, because he didnt raise me on the turn, which suggested a flush draw, which is why I was going to check/call (hoping it got checked down). When I saw I only had 0.90 left, I figured I might as well go all in.

Maybe it was a misclick, still funny.

jhall23
07-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Hey did you see my reply to you in my thread? It will tell you how you can bypass the recent problems with Bison's converter.

As for the hand, wow. So since he was getting offered about 210:1 odds there maybe he was over 99.6% sure that he was beat and made a good laydown /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RickyG
07-22-2005, 03:41 PM
I saw your reply and got the e-mailed hand history, but it was eve worse. That time it cut out EVERYONE from the hand. It just said the hand number and then results:

It was all blank. Wierd.

jhall23
07-22-2005, 03:54 PM
Hmm thats odd. Maybe it could be that my HH was from Eurobet which is a tiny bit different then the ones that party/empire send.

If you want to PM me the hand history (change your screenname if you like). I might be able to figure it out. I know we found the problems for the NL hold'em games. Bison actual gave up the source and someone fixed it but I think only for holdem.