PDA

View Full Version : Nazism? Abuse of power on the WPT Forum!

Vincent Lepore
07-22-2005, 02:53 PM
Dynasty is the name of the Forum Moderator for the World Poker Tour Forum. He was given or offered or volunteered for the position. I don't know which. Smoothcall is a regular poster on the WPT forum. Dynasty does not like him. I mean that Dynasty does not like him.

Dynasty is the forum moderator. Apparently Dynasty believes that means that if he doesn't like a particular poster he can ban him from the 2 + 2 at his own discretion. I am going to tell you how it came about that Smoothcall was banned from posting on 2 + 2. You be the judge of the fairness and kind of person this Dynasty is and the policies of this forum.

Dynasty enforces the no off topic threads on the WPT forum very vigorously. A couple of days ago I started a thread entitled "A moderator's job is to encourage not discourage participation.' Dynasty locked it immediately and informed me that this was a WPT forum and there was no place for my thread. He was right and I apologized for beginning the thread.

Before I go further let me say that there is some history between Smoothcall and Dynasty. Smoothcall has said things to Dynasty that were kind of rude. Dynasty has replied in kind. The difference between these two people is that Smoothcall apologized and Dynasty banned him from 2 + 2. Not only the WPT forum, from all of 2 + 2.

This thread appeared yesterday on the WPT forum.

Attn: Gavin Griffin

"Where's my $15? I have a cig hanging out of my mouth and I need something to light it with."

It was Posted by a guy that regulary makes idiotic posts on this forum. It was not locked and is still not locked.

Two days before Dynasty locked a thread began by Smoothcall because he claimed a Flame war was going on. Later after complaints from his buddies he unlocked it. Smoothcall asked in this Griffin thread where was Dynasty with regards to this off topic thread. Dynasty Banned him for his question. He said he was trolling and used that as an excuse to get him off of the forum.

Has 2 + 2 sunk so low as to condone a Nazi approach to moderating these forums. Dynasty should be banned and the Sklansky's and Malmuth should not allow this kind of thing to ever occur again. I find this particularly despicable because Smoothcall is a friend of mine. You might call me bias and you would be right. But I'm certain that if and when the Nazi, Dynasty, decides to reply you will find I have stated the facts as they occurred.

Vince

Easy E
07-22-2005, 02:59 PM
Hello, Don Quixote

Iplayragstoo
07-22-2005, 03:13 PM
As much as an ass I may or may not think you are sir, you are correct..you cannot have mods that use there powers for personal reasons, or in blatently abusive ways. This being said, Its clear that your fighting an up hill battle being that your name isnt green.....good luck.

silencee
07-22-2005, 03:15 PM
You do realize the other guy was banned too right? Nice that you left that part out of your rant.

AngryCola
07-22-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you will find I have stated the facts as they occurred.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this to be untrue, because Dynasty and I have never been buddies (have barely ever spoken to him), and I never made a complaint about the thread being locked.

My PM to him was just a question about my own actions. According to what he said publicly, my PM influenced him to go back and read through the thread a bit more thoroughly.

Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2931262&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

I will have nothing further to say about this.

imported_CaseClosed326
07-22-2005, 03:18 PM
Godwins law comes into play here.

tpir90036
07-22-2005, 03:23 PM
Once again you have used leaps in logic and exaggertions to make an absurd point that no one cares about. I don't have time to go blow-by-blow right now but I will start with the most obvious ones:

[ QUOTE ]
where was Dynasty with regards to this off topic thread

[/ QUOTE ]
This thread is re: multiple 2+2-ers backing a person who has appeared on ESPN (read: TV) for this year's WSOP. Doesn't sound very off-topic to me.

[ QUOTE ]
Dynasty Banned him for his question.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not quite. He was only suspended for two days after he totally flooded the with trolling nonsense. Doesn't seem like a big deal either. He will be able to resume doing whatever he wants to do as of Monday.

The sooner that both you and Smoothcall:
1) realize that most people don't care as much about all of this as you do
2) stop making posts like this one and the ones in the "off-topic" thread...

...things will be a lot better.

07-22-2005, 03:27 PM
Don't feel too bad Vince, I'm banned too. Although unlike you, I simply PMed Dynasty to tell him how stupid it was rather than posting it for the whole forum to see.

imported_CaseClosed326
07-22-2005, 03:33 PM
So, 2+2 is that addicting. You can't make it through a 2 day suspension. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

B Dids
07-22-2005, 03:37 PM
To suggest that Dynasty banned Smoothcall because of anything person ignores the fact that Smoothcall has been trolling the forums (along with you, Vince) for months.

I think Dynasty is going a great job, and that his only fault is that Smoothcall and you aren't both perma banned.

07-22-2005, 03:39 PM
I play poker all day. I have nothing better to do.

Joseph Busti
07-22-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
because Smoothcall is a friend of mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

This explains so much.

Vincent Lepore
07-22-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As much as an ass I may or may not think you are sir, you are correct..

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct on both accounts I am an Ass and I am correct. Dynasty is not 2 + 2. He is a forum moderator. He abused his power for PERSONAL reason. The thread in which he trumped up his reason for banning Smoothcall was an OFF TOPIC thread. A thread type he vehemently refuses to allow on the forum!

If you look at the Griffin thread you will notice that Angrycola makes numerous replies. Yet he is not banned for Trolling.

Dynasty used his power for his own personal reasons to get get rid of someone that sees him for what he really is. A wannabe dictator. This is not the Dynasty forum. Or maybe it is.

Vince

Dynasty
07-22-2005, 04:08 PM
Against my better judgement, I'll respond.

I don't dislike Smoothcall. I have never met him. Though, I do dislike the way he trolls the WPT forum (and the MTT forum based on a recently locked thread of his).

His two day suspension was entire justified, especially since he was given a very clear warning about it just yesterday.

Your "nazi" rantings just make you look ridiculous. I hope people see it for what it is.

CCx
07-22-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Smoothcall is my other personality

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Vincent Lepore
07-22-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't dislike Smoothcall... Though, I do dislike the way he trolls the WPT forum (and the MTT forum

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this meally mouth reply? Try being honest. You banned him for asking why this Dumb griffin Post was o.k. and not locked. How can you ban a guy for replying to a non appropriate thread? Are you a nutcase. You are the one that is ridiculous. His two day suspension was justified? To who? To you, thats who? Who in the hell are you to throw a person off of the 2 + 2 forum? Did you discuss this with the hosts? You are a Nazi and don't kid yourself by claiming some kind of justification. You looked for a reason and found a reason to ban him and you used it. You warned him about getting into flame wars. Then you banned him for challenging you in that dumb thread. He was insulted by a number of posters in that thread including Angrycola. They also were warned not to get into flame wars. Yet they still are allowed here. That is the truth and you know it.

Vince

betgo
07-22-2005, 04:18 PM
I think some of what Dynasty has been doing is necessary and good. The WPT forum is a lot more usuable now than it was before with all the idiotic and obnoxius posts.

However, I think Dynasty has gone too far. During the WSOP ME you would expect that there would be discussion of the action on the WPT forum. However, all discussion was limited to one daily thread. This thread became clogged with hundreds of posts. It was impossible to have discussions of specific issues and events in it.

I am prejudiced, because I had my own run in with Dynasty yesterday. I posted one topic asking for stories about name pros at the WSOP and another asking for stories about Tiffany Willamson. I get PM from Dynasty telling me to stop posting duplicate threads. I reply that I don't see that they are duplicate threads. Dynasty says that the whole forum was about name pros and I shouldn't post a thread on it. I am not clear if he objects to the separate threads (I didn't know that Tiffany Williamson was a name pro) or to posting the topics at all or both. The one on Tiffany Williamson was deleted; the one on name pros got a lot of interesting stories. Dynasty says that I have done this before. Evidently he is refering to a thread I tried to post on a specific topic during the WSOP.

I have a lot of posts on various forums and I have never had problems with the moderator. There are clearly a lot of garbage posts/posters on the WPT forum. However, Dynasty seems to be harassing legitimate posters as well.

I gather we can discuss these issues on this forum. I tried to post about this on the WPT forum and it was immediately deleted. While Dynasty probably had some reason to take action with respect to Smoothcall/Vince, the title of this post is not entirely inacurate.

Vincent Lepore
07-22-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See how this works on this forum. We have a poster that insults me. Calls me a liar. Says I lie about not being Smoothcall. In fact he says that Matt Sklansky is a liar for saying Smoothcall and I are different individuals. But is he banned? No? Why? Another Dynasty buddy maybe? Or maybe it's Augie who diseregarded his banning and signed on under a pseudonym. Smoothcall wouldn't do that. He's honest.

Vince

RunDownHouse
07-22-2005, 04:25 PM
EDIT: If Mat has done the whole IP thing, I guess I'm wrong and Vince is not smoothcall.

B Dids
07-22-2005, 04:26 PM
deleted in the name of not getting involved in stupid arguments

Vincent Lepore
07-22-2005, 04:32 PM
Now that we have agreement it becomes a stupid arguement? I see where your head is.

Vince

B Dids
07-22-2005, 04:36 PM
My post was a response to betgo which I deleted. I'm pretty sure I'm not agreeing with you about anything.

Justin A
07-22-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See how this works on this forum. We have a poster that insults me. Calls me a liar. Says I lie about not being Smoothcall. In fact he says that Matt Sklansky is a liar for saying Smoothcall and I are different individuals. But is he banned? No? Why? Another Dynasty buddy maybe? Or maybe it's Augie who diseregarded his banning and signed on under a pseudonym. Smoothcall wouldn't do that. He's honest.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

See how this works on this forum? Someone makes a funny light hearted post and you continually show that you have no sense of humor.

Vincent Lepore
07-22-2005, 04:48 PM
Hey, if I have anything its a sense of humor. But how would you know?

Vince

tpir90036
07-22-2005, 04:48 PM
Your logic is so bad and easy to shoot holes through it is not even funny. This is like those PP and Roy Cooke threads all over again. I hope that this post is a deeply layered joke and that I am simply not smart enough to get it.

Vincent Lepore
07-22-2005, 04:51 PM
My post was in response to your response to Betgo. You are right we are not agreeing. Betgo and I are agreeing. Now it beomes a stupid arguement to you. That is where you head is.

Vince

Vincent Lepore
07-22-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your logic is so bad and easy to shoot holes through it is not even funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I noticed how well you've done it. Go to sleep you clown.

Vince

BottlesOf
07-22-2005, 05:06 PM
I fail to see how Nazism has anything to do with this.

B Dids
07-22-2005, 05:07 PM
It was always a stupid argument, the post I deleted was mocking the fact that betgo has 2K posts in less than a year, but I thought better of it.

tpir90036
07-22-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your logic is so bad and easy to shoot holes through it is not even funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I noticed how well you've done it. Go to sleep you clown.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]
There is no point in trying to argue logically with someone who 1) is completely illogical in the first place and 2) will never admit they were wrong. I thought we came to an understanding on this. I still have the PM you sent me from a PP thread back in the day where you said as much yourself.

Take care,
tpir

Vincent Lepore
07-22-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I fail to see how Nazism has anything to do with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler came into power through lies and propaganda directed at minority group within his country. Once attaining power he used that power to rid himself of his percieved enemies whether they were guilty of anything or not. Perhaps I should have likened Dynasty's actions to those of Hitler and not a political philosophy. Sorry.

Vince

Vincent Lepore
07-22-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought we came to an understanding on this

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember you. don't care about you and from this statement of your syou seem to feel the same way. so why are you bothering to post in a thread I started. you really are a dope. I will now ignore you.

vince

Felix_Nietsche
07-22-2005, 05:42 PM
You said banned.
That is completely different from a 2-day suspension. I have doubts that you telling this story accurately. Also calling people Nazis in a non-humorous way reminds me of the wackos I see burning the American flag and calling Bush Hitler. I think it would be best for you to be quiet so you don't look more foolish.

Felix_Nietsche
07-22-2005, 05:44 PM
You probably don't intend to be funny but thanks for the good laugh. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

betgo
07-22-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler came into power through lies and propaganda directed at minority group within his country. Once attaining power he used that power to rid himself of his percieved enemies whether they were guilty of anything or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince, do you consider yourself a Jew, a gypsy, a Communist, or gay?

Vincent Lepore
07-22-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You said banned.

[/ QUOTE ]
I said banned. He is banned from even viewing 2 + 2. the time frame doesn't make it any less true.. Yes bad comparison about Hitler and Nazi's. I was mad. sorry about that.

Vince

Vincent Lepore
07-22-2005, 06:13 PM
Dopes like you will always find things they can't understand funny. It's a defensive mechanism for being stupid. Sorry, it doesn't wear off. you need to try in order to overcome it.

vince

Vincent Lepore
07-22-2005, 06:14 PM
Yes!

vince

Meraxes
07-23-2005, 02:19 AM
Publically calling out a mod on a board you want to post on: strike one.
Equating a 2-day suspension to a ban: strike two.
Comparing meaningless messageboard administration with the freaking holocaust: strike three.

You're making it real hard on yourself here.

Daliman
07-23-2005, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Godwins law comes into play here.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it does not.

Daliman
07-23-2005, 02:47 AM
Much as you go overboard, there is some truth in what you say. Dynasty is, was, and always has been thin-skinned(and I should know, vis-a-vis "It takes one to know one")and pompous, has many axes to grind, and has always been loath to admit fault or misconception. Then again, for what we are all paying for using the boards, it's kinda hard to complain. You get what you pay for.

Your Mom
07-23-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
To suggest that Dynasty banned Smoothcall because of anything person ignores the fact that Smoothcall has been trolling the forums (along with you, Vince) for months.

I think Dynasty is going a great job, and that his only fault is that Smoothcall and you aren't both perma banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your Mom
07-23-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you always have smoothcall's dick in your mouth?

Vincent Lepore
07-23-2005, 01:00 PM
Speaking of mouths. you have a big one for an anonymous coward!

Your Mom
07-23-2005, 01:13 PM
Oh, if I change my name to Mark Mohr, does that help?

Vincent Lepore
07-23-2005, 01:17 PM
Yeah now you are just a punk with a big mouth.

vince

Hold'me
07-23-2005, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]
Vince, how dare you come on here and accuse someone of being a Nazi? You belong in an institution, I can't help but feel bad for the people that have to interact with you on a daily basis. You're a waste of air & space. Nothing more needs to be said.

Slacker13
07-23-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just so you know. Name calling is not allowed on this forum. If you continue I will turn you in to the moderator. I will ignore you from now on. If you do the same we need never cross paths again. I think that's fair. You?

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the PM i get from Vince yet he calls numerous people names in this thread. Like I said your a Tool.

doggin
07-23-2005, 03:19 PM
Leave Hitler out of it, at least the man had a solution.

That's more than any other leader in Europe.

Vincent Lepore
07-23-2005, 03:25 PM
If ne person should be ignored it's you!

Vince

Felix_Nietsche
07-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Quote#1
"Dopes like you will always find things they can't understand funny. It's a defensive mechanism for being stupid. vince"

Quote#2
"Name calling is not allowed on this forum. If you continue I will turn you in to the moderator."
Is calling people dopes and stupid qualify as name calling?
What is a word for a person who condemns other for actions they also do?

Could the word be: Hypocrite /images/graemlins/smile.gif
This guy is the best entertainment since Dead. He calls people Nazis, Dopes, and Stupid. I wonder if he has tried looking in the mirror lately. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

scalf
07-23-2005, 04:20 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif 2 + 2 is private property; and they can do what they want

thay's the truth

gl

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

Vincent Lepore
07-23-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This guy is the best entertainment since Dead. He calls people Nazis, Dopes, and Stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very appropriate names for those so named, I might add. Guys like you always fail to add that those so named started the insults. Of course small minded haters like you don't believe that is important. Go take a class on fairness, you may become a better person which shouldn't be too hard considering from where you are starting.

Vince

Vincent Lepore
07-23-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thay's the truth

[/ QUOTE ]

Who be thay?

Vince

Sponger15SB
07-23-2005, 06:53 PM
I haven't read the other responses but me and Dynasty don't like each other and I have made fun of Dynasty before and haven't been banned.

That is all.

Sponger15SB
07-23-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LeatherFace
07-23-2005, 06:59 PM
Hi Vince,
I would most certainly agree with you that Dynasty is abusing his powers (much like harry potter abused his powers back home). There was recently a post in the off topic forum which Dynasty even posted a picture of a nude women. He clearly knows that its against the rules but he did it anyways. He now deleted it. I dont think dynasty is a good moderator.

In conclusion I would say dynasty is not a good moterator.

Rick Nebiolo
07-23-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"You are a Nazi"

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not completely up to speed regarding the beef between you and Dynasty but you should never use this term lightly. Reserve it for people belonging to the political movement/party/philosphy responsible for millions of deaths.

~ Rick

Rushmore
07-23-2005, 08:12 PM
I haven't got the energy or inclination to go through every post in this thread, but I will put in my two cents.

My honest opinion is that you, Vince, seem always to be looking for some sort of conflict. To me, it's off-putting, and I have simply tried to avoid any sort of interaction with you (as is my prerogative, and as you have so clearly and repeatedly pointed out to me and so many others here). Fair enough.

I once had the same opinion of Smoothcall, but I noticed a distinct change a couple of months ago, and I have found that he seems to be posting relevant questions and comments in the appropriate forums, and not trolling or trying to provoke people just for the sake of it, so I say ok, give the guy a break--he has seen the error of his ways, etc.

But people just keep coming after him. Yes, he is a little defensive, but not moreso than anyone would be if people kept attacking them.

One thing is clear to me: Smoothcall is not a troll. He is simply someone who has had difficulty on these boards, and who seems not to be able to outrun his past.

Again, cut the guy a little slack. Does he post any breakthrough theoretical poker information for our collective consumption? No.

But who does?

The guy posts a question here and there, some of which are mildly provocative (not trolling).

Average Smoothcall interaction:

SC: "Why Does Pro Player XYZ Do _______"

1st response: "Shut up troll. What do you know that Pro Player XYZ doesn't know?"

That's not reasonable.

Vincent Lepore
07-23-2005, 11:16 PM
Yes Rick, I apologized for using Nazi. Is there something else you would have me do? Now, what about dynasty? did you go through this whole thread and only find something wrong with what I said? Do you condone Dynasty's behavior? did you bother to give it any thought? Or agin am I the only bad guy and you want to join the band wagon? Let's at least try and be fair.

vince

Vincent Lepore
07-23-2005, 11:21 PM
Notice also Rick that dynasty has not locked nor deleted the Attn: Gavin Griffin post. This is an off topic post. He immediately locks or deletes off topic posts. Why not this one? I'll guess. Daynasty KNOWS he's wrong. smoothcall wasn't trolling. But he wants to make people believe that he was so he left this off topic thread up there to try and give his decision credence. That's my guess.

Vince

Felix_Nietsche
07-24-2005, 12:06 AM
those so named started the insults.
All my posts are public record for everyone to see. Please show me where I insulted you. Go ahead. Search my posts and show me where I insulted you.....I'm waiting. I have quoted you insulting me and yet you call foul on others for insulting you. I called you a hypocrite. So prove me wrong. Show me who truly insulted who first. Mmmmmm...???

Sorry, but comparing people responsible for 30,000,000 plus deaths to a two day suspension from 2+2 is pretty laughable.

Vincent Lepore
07-24-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Search my posts and show me where I insulted you.....I'm waiting

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to search far: you are such a clown and liar to boot. Of course you will say that it is not an insult because you meant it...how?

[ QUOTE ]
This guy is the best entertainment since Dead. He calls people Nazis, Dopes, and Stupid. I wonder if he has tried looking in the mirror lately

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince

Rick Nebiolo
07-24-2005, 07:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes Rick, I apologized for using Nazi.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apology accepted. That said, your not the only one who makes too frequent use of the word.

[ QUOTE ]
Is there something else you would have me do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Spend less time on non productive arguments on the forum and spend more on clothes /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Now, what about dynasty? did you go through this whole thread and only find something wrong with what I said?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but I only looked at one post.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you condone Dynasty's behavior?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish he would spend more on clothes too, along with getting out more.

[ QUOTE ]
did you bother to give it any thought? Or agin am I the only bad guy and you want to join the band wagon? Let's at least try and be fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I previously wrote: "I'm not completely up to speed regarding the beef between you and Dynasty...."

I intend to keep it that way given I'm putting in 60 hour work-weeks along with all the other stuff I need to do. I'll let others elaborate /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,

Rick

PS Whatever happened to the Vince Lepore forum?

Rick Nebiolo
07-24-2005, 07:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Notice also Rick that dynasty has not locked nor deleted the Attn: Gavin Griffin post. This is an off topic post. He immediately locks or deletes off topic posts. Why not this one? I'll guess. Daynasty KNOWS he's wrong. smoothcall wasn't trolling. But he wants to make people believe that he was so he left this off topic thread up there to try and give his decision credence. That's my guess. Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Knowing how pressed for time I am, I don't think it's fair you answered my post twice /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

~ Rick

djack
07-24-2005, 11:55 AM
You are making yourself look even sillier than usual. Just be quiet.

augie00
07-24-2005, 11:58 AM
Hey guys.

I changed my mind. I was going to quit posting here due to over-opressove mods, but then I realized that everyone is going to be treated equally and every single person that makes the implication of another poster's idiocy will recieve a 2 day ban.

I would like to thank Dynasty in advance for his fairness and welcome myself back to the forum.

Smoothcall
07-24-2005, 12:25 PM
Thanks Rushmore more for those kind and honest words. I'm glad some can see through the propaganda that is created in there.

I always ranked you as one of the best posters in wpt forum. Not saying that just because you supported me here. Its because you look at situations for what they are and not what others try to make you believe. You look at the hand played, and not just who played the hand to decide whether a play was good or bad.

Vincent Lepore
07-24-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Knowing how pressed for time I am, I don't think it's fair you answered my post twice

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a feeling you would emphasize the clothes thing so I needed a way to make you pay. After all this is about winning.

Vince

Vincent Lepore
07-24-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are making yourself look even sillier than usual. Just be quiet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't need unasked for advice from someone that doesn't follow it themselves. Be quiet should be your own motto for when you speak you say nothing. People like you should be ignored and you are.

Vince

Vincent Lepore
07-24-2005, 01:43 PM
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>idiocy </pre><hr />

You should feel right at home. The term fits you well. I wonder if Dynasty will suspend me now?

Vince

Ulysses
07-25-2005, 01:34 PM
Vince,

This is the level of discourse you bring to the forum in one single thread and then you wonder why people don't think much of you.

[ QUOTE ]
if and when the Nazi, Dynasty, decides to reply

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A wannabe dictator. This is not the Dynasty forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are a Nazi and don't kid yourself by claiming some kind of justification.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Go to sleep you clown.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps I should have likened Dynasty's actions to those of Hitler

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you really are a dope.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dopes like you will always find things they can't understand funny.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Of course small minded haters like you

[/ QUOTE ]

Ulysses
07-25-2005, 01:39 PM
Smoothcall,

FWIW, I believe you are far too defensive, take things way too far, often overreact, and take things way too personally. You often start things out with reasonable posts, but as soon as someone says anything that is even slightly critical (and yes, I know there are often very unreasonable personal attacks as well), you go way overboard. In the end, you often display a lack of maturity that takes you to the same level as those to whom you're responding.

Vincent Lepore
07-25-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the level of discourse you bring to the forum in one single thread and then you wonder why people don't think much of you

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? Another know it all that knows nothing. Please unless you have something constructive and intelligent to say to me don't say anything at all. If you prefer you can ignore me. Along with those others that you know that don't think much of me.

Vince

Smoothcall
07-25-2005, 02:47 PM
Believe it or not i mostly agree with this reply. I do sometimes overreact to minor insults(and usually apologize if i relaize i may have overreacted). But when you are getting consistently insulted by bad insults and minor ones sometimes its hard to decipher which are which.

And yes i look like i show a lack of maturity by responding back to the insults and going down to there level(although never all the way down to there level. As i have never cursed or started an insult before being insulted). But how else do you deal with troll-like people? I'm starting to relaize you can't win and you just make yourslef look worse by responding. But i have never been one to back down to a challenge so its in my nature to respond. But i'm considering just ignoring anyone who insults me and goes off topic. Its not easy though. You are a respecte poster so you don't know what its like when you think you make a good point or post and someone responds by saying "i think you should taste a sip of stfu".

Even you El Diablo never have never comlimented me on a post. The only time i hear from you is when you try to point out where i'm wrong. Granted you not a troll who just fires insults and you discuss in an intelligent manner. But if you only respond to someone when you what to point out there mistakes doesn't make you any better(well does make you better than the trolls) than any of the people you are saying look immature. And noone attacked you. Maybe if people were firing insults(a whole group of people, not to mention the names they make up to respond twice) on a consistent basis you could speak more inteligently what its like to be in my shoes. Not saying that to be insulting. Just trying to point out you don't know what its like til it happens to you theory.

I think you make good points and a re a good poster(although a bit spooky lol) No offense intended. Just mean you usually come on for one word answers or sentences which makes you a bit spooky. Not in bad way. Just mean i think you go by the philosophy less is more. And you may be right but makes you spooky lol.

Anyway all i'm saying is yeah i agree with mostly what you've said. But its hard to understand what makes one do until the shoe is on the other foot. And i am trying to be more mature and not go down to there level. I have been trying for months. But i guess i need to try harder. And maybe just ignore all the haters.

I look forward to seeing your posts in the future, i just wish one time when there directed at me i'm pleasantly surprised to see its not you just trying to point out another mistake i made. Btw i don't mind you pointing out mistakes about hands i played or whatever. I just mean mistake in the sense of me getting into a fight and its my fault sort of thing. Ok i'm done. Thanks for your opinion.

Ulysses
07-25-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is the level of discourse you bring to the forum in one single thread and then you wonder why people don't think much of you

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? Another know it all that knows nothing. Please unless you have something constructive and intelligent to say to me don't say anything at all. If you prefer you can ignore me. Along with those others that you know that don't think much of me.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince, mature individuals like Clark and Rick say you're a nice guy in person. Yet here you resort to a continual stream of childish insults. I wonder why it is you feel the need to continually act in such a juvenile manner on these forums.

Ulysses
07-25-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But how else do you deal with troll-like people?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ignore them. Or treat their posts like jokes, not posts worthy of a serious response.

[ QUOTE ]
so you don't know what its like when you think you make a good point or post and someone responds by saying "i think you should taste a sip of stfu".

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. Such responses have been made to my posts many, many times, usually by complete morons. "LOL" is often the appropriate response.

[ QUOTE ]
Even you El Diablo never have never comlimented me on a post. The only time i hear from you is when you try to point out where i'm wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suspect that is probably not 100% true, but in general, yes, I am way more likely to respond to a post if I disagree with something in it. Let me say for the record that you have made posts about topics such as pro players in the past that I agreed with completely, I just thought the posts were pretty straightforward and simply didn't have anything further to add to the topic.

nothumb
07-25-2005, 03:11 PM
Say what you will about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

NT

Vincent Lepore
07-25-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yet here you resort to a continual stream of childish insults. I wonder why it is you feel the need to continually act in such a juvenile manner on these forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe it or not some consider your rhetoric here a "juvenile insult". Being blind to ones own short comings seems to be a trait a lot of you self proclaimed forum monitors seem to share. True, my insults are much more straight forward than those slung by you and others who feel some sort of superiority for whatever reason. But do not forget that you, whoever you are, decided to sling your insults in my direction first. I do not ever recall having an interchange with you, though I suppose that could have happened. Yet you felt it necesary to come up here and straighten me out by pointing out what you believe are short comings of mine. And you begin it by making a brilliant "how do you do comment" like ""then you wonder why people don't think much of you." I don't have the slightest idea where you got the idea that I wonder about anything even remotely similar to what you claim, but that''s how people like you think. You think you know it all and it's ok to just blurt out whatever YOU think is appropriate.

Vince

Vincent Lepore
07-25-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it's an ethos.

[/ QUOTE ]

So?

Vince

Smoothcall
07-25-2005, 03:45 PM
Fair enough that you agreed but felt it not necessary to agree. But when you only respond when i'm wrong it makes me look bad in the eyes of regular poster that known you to be arespected poster but dont know me.

Felix_Nietsche
07-25-2005, 04:21 PM
Say what you will about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.
LOL. Another great movie quote from the Big Lebowski.

Ulysses
07-25-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fair enough that you agreed but felt it not necessary to agree. But when you only respond when i'm wrong it makes me look bad in the eyes of regular poster that known you to be arespected poster but dont know me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough, smoothcall. I hope my participation and comments in this thread make it clear that I think you are trying to be a valuable contributor and get better here, but you sometimes get caught up in stupid flame wars too easily. I am more than willing to give you a chance to get past that nonsense, and I bet you'll see others are just as willing.

whiskeytown
07-25-2005, 05:09 PM
Dear Vince....

You are lame - you are on my ignore list again...(ooohhh...now I'm a Nazi too, right? - LOL)

RB

Smoothcall
07-25-2005, 05:20 PM
Sounds like a plan.

nothumb
07-25-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it's an ethos.

[/ QUOTE ]

So?

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a quote from a movie. I responded to your thread with total nonsense.

NT

Lawrence Ng
07-26-2005, 12:42 AM
Cut Dynasty some slack. He's trying to do the best he can as a forum moderator. Lord knows I would never want to be one (I've tried being on the VN forums and it's no fun, too much work, and not worth the [censored] I have to take).

It's not like he went and slandered your family Vince, so just chill out.

Lawrence

Vincent Lepore
07-26-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I responded to your thread with total nonsense

[/ QUOTE ]

Should I have expected more?

Vince

Vincent Lepore
07-26-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He's trying to do the best he can as a forum moderator.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe that he is trying to be a good moderator. I believe he is trying to impodse his will on the forum. He feels the power, likes it, and is willing to weild it to accomplish his personal goals. He demonstrated that by banning a guy just because he didn't like him. That's wrong.

Vince

Felix_Nietsche
07-26-2005, 02:41 PM
Correction....a 2-day suspension.
You are deliberately trying to misrepresent the punishment. Why don't you call it what it truly is...a 2-day suspension? The answer is if you were upfront people would know were being silly nit. By claiming he was banned, you are purposely trying to imply he has been banned forever from the site.

Why are you trying to such a drama queen? You have failed to persuade anyone with your silly Nazi name calling. It is time to cut your losses so you don't look even more foolish.

scalf
07-26-2005, 06:32 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif whiskey
;;;

and darn near an icicle-head (aka canuck)

gl

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

B-Man
07-27-2005, 11:35 AM
You are either (a) incredibly ignorant, or (b) guilty of using terrible judgment.

coffeecrazy1
07-27-2005, 01:17 PM
Well, Johnny...say what you will about the tenets of National Socialism...at least it's an ethos...

Vincent Lepore
07-27-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are either (a) incredibly ignorant, or (b) guilty of using terrible judgment

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen. Of course the same could be said for all of those that refer to the Nazi comment in this thread.

Vince

Justin A
07-27-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, Johnny...say what you will about the tenets of National Socialism...at least it's an ethos...

[/ QUOTE ]

This line has already been quoted in this thread.

coffeecrazy1
07-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Sorry...didn't feel like sifting through 100-odd posts...my bad.

Sponger15SB
07-28-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe that he is trying to be a good moderator. I believe he is trying to impodse his will on the forum. He feels the power, likes it, and is willing to weild it to accomplish his personal goals. He demonstrated that by banning a guy just because he didn't like him. That's wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone find the post where Dynasty specifically stated he banned Smoothcall for two days because he didn't like him?

Or can anyone at all offer up any sustantial proof that this is why he was banned?

Smoothcall
07-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Well go look at the thread(vince mentions the thread name in this origianl thread post) i was banned for and tell me if i deserved to get banned? I was accused of trolling because i replied to people who posted to me. Mind you they insulted me almost all of them. I mind you did not insult or go down to there level, just defend myself, yet was banned. The thread wasn't even deleted nor were the insults.

Then look at the many posts on the wpt where they constantly call me and vince insulting names and see how many were banned. Look at threads with locks on them and notice he likes to lock mine over no reasons while leaving ones that deserve locks or deletions. Then get back to me. And regardless whether you like me or not try to be fair and really look at them. If you can honestly comeback and say dynasty didn't unfairly ban me i will be shocked. Whether we like each other or not, the moderator should not be biased when deciding who he will punish to settle his perosnal scores. Be aware of this because if you ever do something dynasty doesn't like you may be added to his list of people he will unfairly ban.

Dynasty
07-28-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Then look at the many posts on the wpt where they constantly call me and vince insulting names and see how many were banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer to this is "quite a few". There have also been PM warnings issued.

Are you expecting me to make announcements about this stuff?

You and Vince need to get off this "I'm so persecuted" routine. I'm treating everyone fairly.

Justin A
07-28-2005, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well go look at the thread(vince mentions the thread name in this origianl thread post) i was banned for and tell me if i deserved to get banned? I was accused of trolling because i replied to people who posted to me. Mind you they insulted me almost all of them. I mind you did not insult or go down to there level, just defend myself, yet was banned. The thread wasn't even deleted nor were the insults.

Then look at the many posts on the wpt where they constantly call me and vince insulting names and see how many were banned. Look at threads with locks on them and notice he likes to lock mine over no reasons while leaving ones that deserve locks or deletions. Then get back to me. And regardless whether you like me or not try to be fair and really look at them. If you can honestly comeback and say dynasty didn't unfairly ban me i will be shocked. Whether we like each other or not, the moderator should not be biased when deciding who he will punish to settle his perosnal scores. Be aware of this because if you ever do something dynasty doesn't like you may be added to his list of people he will unfairly ban.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger was recently suspended for two days also.

Turning Stone Pro
07-28-2005, 11:40 PM
It never ceases to amaze me that when an ignorant, meaningless post is made like this one, all the no-playin', time-wasting, angelo-ass-kissin' dummies jump on the bandwagon and post even dumber responses.

Who cares what Dynasty is doing. He's a second-rate player, who hasnt made a meaningful post in well over a year.

TSP

Vincent Lepore
07-29-2005, 12:55 AM
If I'm not mistaken a number of posters complained about the way you decide what and what not to delete and who to ban. You will never admit the obvious which is that you because of your own personal feelings banned Smoothcall. You know it and I know it. you don't know how to be fair or honest for that matter.

Vince

Vincent Lepore
07-29-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
all the no-playin', time-wasting, angelo-ass-kissin' dummies jump on the bandwagon and post even dumber responses

[/ QUOTE ]

And you sir are the King dummy of them all! What a nut case you must be. Complain about jumping on the bandwagon by jumping on the band wagon. Thanks I needed that.

Vince

Smoothcall
07-29-2005, 01:00 AM
I think you unfairly banned me. I believe you know this as well. But if you are being fair from this point forward i will stop acting persecuted. Or i should say i will stop being persecuted. And i'm willing to forget the past if things improve and everyone is treated fairly.

I don't expect announcements. But i do see many people in that forum who troll (as you called it when you banned me) much worse than what i got banned for that day and nothing happens to them. Again as long as its fair and this is over then i will move on. It would be nice if i could get an apology for your abrupt and unfair ban of me but i know it won't come anytime soon. Its ok lets move on. I'm willing to forgive and forget.

Vincent Lepore
07-29-2005, 01:34 AM
Forget it Smoothcall, Dynasty made it very clear to me that HE doesn't care what I think. I imagine he feels the same way about most posters, especially you.

Vince

Dynasty
07-29-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
t would be nice if i could get an apology for your abrupt and unfair ban of me .

[/ QUOTE ]

You will not get an apology. My decision was fair and reasoned.

You were given a two-day suspension for good reason. You were repeatedly trolling the WPT forum, intentionally provoking fights and flame wars with other posters.

Smoothcall
07-29-2005, 03:08 AM
No i was not. Btw what were the people you claim i was in flamewars with doing? And why were they not banned? I was not trolling. I only responded to people who were calling me out and responding to me. Thats not me looking for them. But that is the way you would like to make it look. To make yourself look right with the other posters so they don't know you did it because of your dislike for me. This is the 2nd time i tried to difuse this with you and its the 2nd time you refused to. Why? Because you want this to continue because you enjoy it and are hoping to catch me in a mistake so you have your chance to ban me again. this was an excellent chance to diffuse this. Isn't that what you wanted? To diffuse all this stuff? I mean you don't have to apologize if you think it was justified(which we both know it wsn't). But twice i have tried to wave the white flag with you and this is the 2nd time you turned it down. Even without apologizing you could have sad somthing nice like i said and lets forgive and forget. But you don't want that. You seem to be the one that wants to keep this flamewar going. Why? If not for trying to be a decent human being and starting over, even more importantly you should because that is your job. To keep the peace in there. You are not looking to keep the peace. You are looking to finish you agenda. Not very professional of you. Btw i have not reported you to you supervisors yet for your unprofessional conduct, your insulting, your using your power for personal gain to settle scores. Why? Because i keep trying to give you a 2nd chance. But if this persists i will be forced to.

Vincent Lepore
07-29-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You were repeatedly trolling the WPT forum, intentionally provoking fights and flame wars with other posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is just an out an out lie. Or at best a misrepresentation of what happened. you banned him becuase you didn't like his posting. He wasn't trolling nor did he start anything with other posters. they insulted him and you refused to acknowledge that fact. You are very wrong!

Vince

djack
07-29-2005, 04:37 AM
Don't you have better things to do with your time than troll the 2+2 forums?

Turning Stone Pro
07-29-2005, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What a nut case you must be.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea.

TSP

tpir90036
07-29-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And why were they not banned?

[/ QUOTE ]
He already said that multiple people from that thread were banned.

I am also interested to hear about the alleged "personal gain" one can acquire from suspending 2+2 posters for a few days.

andyfox
07-29-2005, 12:39 PM
Vince, I agree with Clarkmeister and Rick Nebiolo: you are indeed a nice person. But, respectfully, you've gone off the deep end here. You've been on the precipice for some time.

Dynasty is the WPT moderator. Accept it. If you feel he's done something wrong, send him a PM, or Mason, whom I know you know personally. Calling him a Nazi and Hitler publicly here is beyond acceptability. Had I been the moderator on this forum, I would have banned you permanently. Your posts over the last few years have tended to contain insults and demeaning comments irrelevant to the issues under discussion. Quadnines/Mark Glover is long gone.

C'mon: you have, and can continue to do so, contributed constructively to our poker knowledge without namecalling. At one time you had your own forum here, it'd be a shame to lose you. I already feel we've lost the old Vince to the newer, angrier one. Please bring back the old Vince.

Regards,
Andy

Smoothcall
07-29-2005, 12:50 PM
The edge is he takes a guy he dislikes and tries to make him look like a troll and discredit him. He has the power to take advantage of his position to make me look stupid by banning me. and allowing others to continue to attack me. But if i attack back i will be banned. Basically its like this. If he sees threads where it makes me and vince look silly he leaves them for all to see. But if we respond to these posts we are accused of trolling and subject to ban. Yet the threads stand, the insults in the thread stand, and the posters are not punished. When they are the ones that really deserve to be banned if anybody. Mind you i don't care if they get banned or not as long as i wasn't getting banned. What i'm saying is i think people have the right to say whatever they want apart from racist and very extreme comments. I don't agree with dynasty's strict hard fast rules whee he's trying to keep his children in line. But as long as he is the moderator, and they are the rules, they should not only apply to me. Where its open season on me and vince for anyone to attack. But if i reply, even in a civil manner i am accused of being a troll and banned. Sure it was only a 2 day ban. My belief is that not all is on his agenda. That was just the beginning. He setting up to try and ban me permanently. Then when i slip up by accident one time out of the million posts i make he will jump on it and ban me permaently. He will say. Look you were banned temporarily for trolling. Now you will be banned permently will be his words.

Again i have waved the white flag with him more than once to diffuse this but he refuses. He wants to keep it going. Because intead of acting like a professional moderator he chooses to keep his hate and continue his agenda. Btw i feel he thinks the wpt forum is his. Not ours. He owns the room. You better act and discuss what he feels he wants to hear otherwise you will be punished. I don't believe it is up to him to control what we think and say. I think its up to him if we say somthing very innapropraite or vulgar for him to delete the post. Otherwise he's supposed to stay out of the way and let the members enjoy the forum. Not making where its dynasty's room and onyl for his enjoyment.

I wondered whoever else he banned did the same as me? I bet whatever they did was much more sever. Like calling me all kinds of profanity and what not. None was banned for what i got banned for. Which btw was getting banned for absolutely nothing.

Oh and if so many were banned why hasn't he posted the names? He made sure to embarrass me and let everybody know he got his man when he banned me. So why not the others? If there are others.

Smoothcall
07-29-2005, 01:05 PM
Don't make Vince look like the bad guy. Sure in expressing his points he becomes very colorful and a bit extreme(althouh everyone knows this is an exxaggeration, and not that extreme. Why are shows like seinfeld allowed to use the term nazi(the soup nazi) as an exxaggeration. but we cant use on a forum?) But his points are dead on! Instead of worrying about vince, why aren't you concerend about a moderator whose abusing his power to settle scores. And to make the forum his. Where everybody must think or do what dynasty wants otherwise will be punished.

Do you think Dynasty is right in what he's doing? Do you think he is conducting himself like a professional? Why is he insulting the majority of posters on the forum? Why is he insulting anyone? the moderator isn't supposed to be battling and insultong people. Should Dynasty be relieved of his duties for using the forum to settle old scores? These are the things you should be concerned with. Not with how vince decides to conduct himself. If your post was wanting to be constructive why didn't you privately pm vince with your reply here. Because you wanted to embarras him and make him look like the bad guy. When the real bad guy is dynasty.

JayLear
07-29-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Basically its like this. If he sees threads where it makes me and vince look silly he leaves them for all to see.

[/ QUOTE ]
I take it this is the reason that this thread hasn't been deleted...

Smoothcall
07-29-2005, 02:09 PM
No. its not deleted becuase its not dynasty forum where he makes unfair deletions. If it was in his forum he would have deleted it.

Vincent Lepore
07-29-2005, 03:03 PM
Andy,

Nice of you to reply. I think. You act very nice (toungue in cheek) in your reply but since you seem to be doing it for my own good why didn't you follow your own advice and send me a PM? could it be that you are just another band wagon jumper? Looks that way. I used to believe that you were a fair person but now I'm not so sure. Or maybe I am.

Had you PM'd me I could have told you that Mason has made it very clear that Matt Sklansky is the Forum moderator and he leaves everything to him. I could have also told you that Matt told me not to send him any more PM's concerning other posters that were insulting me. Furthermore I would told you that before this thread occurred I sent a PM to Dynasty telling him how I felt about this whole matter and he told me quite frankly that he DIDN'T CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS! I also made a post apolgizing for using the term NAZI in this thread something you neglected to mention.

Now you come up here and tell me how nice a guy I am but YOU would ban me permanently. Go to hell!

Vince

Ulysses
07-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Have you considered maybe just letting it go? Rightfully or not, Dynasty banned you for a couple of days, then you were back. Why not just leave it at that and continue on? I know of a number of people who have gotten banned for a while. None of them continue to make an issue of it like you do. They just get back to posting and that's that.

andyfox
07-29-2005, 04:36 PM
I was doing it for the good of the forum, the site, and you. Perhaps a PM would have been a better idea. But when you entitle a post about a moderator using the word Nazism, a public reaction seemed called for.

You apologized for using the word Nazism, but then compared Dynasty to Hitler. You apologized for the use of the political term, not for the sentiment.

I stand by my original assertion agreeing with what El Diablo stated in his post: that you indeed are a nice person but you have gone off the deep end here.

I may indeed end up in hell, only time will tell. I hope you go to heaven.

Sorry you wish me to go to hell because it confirms my suspicions about anger driving you now.

andyfox
07-29-2005, 04:43 PM
I don't think it's possible for me to make Vince look like the bad guy, he's already accomplished that all by himself.

Seinfeld had to pleased NBC's censors; we have to please 2+2s moderators. Sienfeld's use of the term was clearly for the sake of comedy; Vince's was mean-spirited.

We have a great thing here at 2+2: a free site where we can discuss poker and other things. All our hosts ask is a modicum of civility and decorum. Doesn't seem like much to ask for to me.

Sponger15SB
07-29-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what you're trying to say is that 1) Dynasty has never said he doesn't like and and 2) You have no proof that he banned you because he doesn't like you.

And like JustinA said I was banned for two days, and I felt it was completely fair.

Rick Nebiolo
07-29-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seinfeld had to pleased NBC's censors; we have to please 2+2s moderators. Sienfeld's use of the term was clearly for the sake of comedy; Vince's was mean-spirited.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought of the hilarious "Soup Nazi" after I posted above a few days ago but clearly it was different in the Sienfeld episode. In addition to the comedic effect, it wasn't directed at a real person. The word "Nazi" should never be directed at a real person unless he is in fact a Nazi.

~ Rick

Smoothcall
07-29-2005, 05:10 PM
Because dynasty wont let me let it go. He continues this war even when i wave white flag at him all the time. he was so out of line to ban me. Difference is your friends probaly got banned for something appropriate. Like slashing insults and namecalling mine and vince's way. I did nothing wrong and got banned. I had let it go btw. Dynasty brought me back in with his comments here. Why do you only ask me why i continue this? He is the one continuing it. He deserves punishment for misusing his power and acting very unprofessional. So its supposed to be ok for dynasty to get away with this and me get punished? Why? Again i have waved the white flags to him many times and he spits at them. So why should i drop it if thats his reaction?

Really i could care less what he or anybopdy else thinks. I know i'm right. I'm not seriously upset. It just annoys me when things like dynasty get away wioth there actions. he should be repremanded.

I will end this stuff very soon though. I am so sick of this. All dynasty has to do is stop criticizng me and making up lies and i will let it go. I'm sorry you have to listen to this. But you know just as easily as you tell me to let this go, you could also not read this stuff. Why can't you let it go? I've been trying to let it go. Did you see i didnt say anything about him for days til he starting opneing his mouth again. He should be very quiet and keep a low profile(as he is in the wrong and should be worried of losing his prestigious job) instead continues to make lies.

Soon i will be less invovled in the wpt forum and only post once in awhile as that might limit my having to deal with dynasty. And start making constructive replies in the mtt and mid to high stakes forums. You will be very proud of me lol. Just kididng by the last comment. Lighten up bro. Why do you dislike me so much?

Smoothcall
07-29-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm sure you ban was fair. As you like to fire insults all the time. What got nyou banned? The problem is my ban wasn't fair. Just because your might have been doesn't mean mine was. For instance someone does a post you blankety blank blank blank. you the biggest blah blah blah. he deserves banning. Then take someone who is doing nothing more than replying to people who have sent him a post. Doing it without insults getting banned also. This would be considered an unfair banning. This is what happend to me. If you felt your ban was very unjustified and ridiculous would you be so civil about it? I doubt it!

Smoothcall
07-29-2005, 05:20 PM
Mean spirited or not it was an exxaggeration and not cause for you saying he should be banned for life. That is ridiculous.

The moderators used to just ask for a modicum of civility and decorum. Now they want to be your daddy and punish you until you do and say exactly how they think.

andyfox
07-29-2005, 05:24 PM
I didn't say he should be banned. I said I would have banned him. His subsequent posts, though, now make me feel I should have said he should be banned.

andyfox
07-29-2005, 05:34 PM
"If you felt your ban was very unjustified and ridiculous would you be so civil about it? I doubt it!"

The defense rests.

Sponger15SB
07-29-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure you ban was fair. As you like to fire insults all the time. What got nyou banned? The problem is my ban wasn't fair. Just because your might have been doesn't mean mine was. For instance someone does a post you blankety blank blank blank. you the biggest blah blah blah. he deserves banning. Then take someone who is doing nothing more than replying to people who have sent him a post. Doing it without insults getting banned also. This would be considered an unfair banning. This is what happend to me. If you felt your ban was very unjustified and ridiculous would you be so civil about it? I doubt it!

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this have anything to do with anything?

Its like you're trying to argue with air.

Ulysses
07-29-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you dislike me so much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? What from my post made you think that? Maybe things would be easier for you to deal with on this forum if you didn't just assume everyone was against you, attacking you, and out to get you.

You are clearly spending a lot of energy on a relatively meaningless issue. Why bother? That's all I was saying.

DangerGoodson
07-29-2005, 08:01 PM
atleast smoothcall got a PM/s before he got banned.....

Instead I get flamed for absolutely no reason by Sponger, come up with some (pretty lame) insults back and the next thing I know I'm banned.

Did I deserve it? Probably, I used some words I probably shouldn't have used.

Do I think it was fair? No, you should be able to defend youself on the fourm without whining to the moderator.

But I don't make the rules,

-Danger

Vincent Lepore
07-29-2005, 08:35 PM
In fact anger is not driving me now. Reason is. I apologize. Goodbye. I do not wish you any ill will only the best.

Vince

Smoothcall
07-29-2005, 09:14 PM
You are doing the same thing. Just not as often. But if you were the one being attacked maybe just as much.

I know the hate me comment was a bit over the top. Just felt like saiyng it becuase you still continue to only post to tell me i did something wrong. I havent never entered posts of your to correct your behavior or tell you what to do. So i don't understand why i should accept for you to do to me. Not saying this in a mean way. I know you are beign somewhat constructive. But part i think is because of you disliking my tone and posts. And part i think some of my enemies in this forum are friends with you. So maybe you are taking there side a bit and not being completely fair.

Look at this whole thing El Diablo and be fair. The only thing i am guilty of is letting this continue. And plan to end this very soon. But the rest of this is caused the posters and dynasty who have created this situation. they continue to insult me. And he continues to allow it. And then to ban me for trolling and now threaten to ban me for trolling in the future. I have done nothing more than respond to people who have wrote to me. Anyone can look at my history. I HAVE NEVER INSULTED OR STARTED A FLAMEWAR ON HERE with anyone. In fact i don't even start a reply with these guys in any fashion for the most part. They all come after me. All i do is respond, and try to keep it friendly even when the insults add up more and more. Yet nothing is done i get banned and not am made to look like the bad guy. I am ending this but its just not right that i have to go down and look like the bad guy when the bad guys walk away unscathed. But who said life is fair. Anyway i am moving on now.

I think you are one of the good guys in these forums. I just think your on the wrong side of the fence in this discussion. I look forward to your posts in the future!

Smoothcall
07-29-2005, 09:18 PM
No thats not fair. I am being civil. I was saying i doubt other would be as civil as i have been. I have been called every name in the book, took all kinds of nonsense, stalked on the forum and baited into flamewars. Yet i have continued to not call people names or stalk anyone. They come after me. Andy if your gonna comment on the situaiton at least know what's going on or else you make yourself look ignorant.

Smoothcall
07-29-2005, 09:21 PM
Huh? Are you saying arguing with your mind is like arguing with air? Why are you insulting yourself?

Smoothcall
07-29-2005, 09:24 PM
I didn't get a PM when i got banned. I got nothing.

Sponger15SB
07-29-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Instead I get flamed for absolutely no reason by Sponger

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it really considered a flame? I mean, its not like I hate you. I was just kidding around.

[ QUOTE ]
come up with some (pretty lame) insults back and the next thing I know I'm banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually got a PM from Dynasty saying the reason you were banned was because your combacks were weak. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sponger15SB
07-29-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Huh? Are you saying arguing with your mind is like arguing with air? Why are you insulting yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you are but what am I?

Smoothcall
07-29-2005, 10:07 PM
Sorry Andy i shouldn't have said that. But your little dig made me do it. But i shouldnt have went for the bait. I should be above you petty insults.