PDA

View Full Version : A thanks to the 2+2ers

07-22-2005, 02:29 PM
I've been reading the SSNL threads here for a few months now and just wanted to say how much it's been helping my game. I'm really looking to improve and haven't begun posting yet as I don't feel I'm necessarely qualified yet (no PT, don't do a good enough job reading opponents in general). Thanks guys! Hope this post wasn't too gay! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

amoeba
07-22-2005, 02:31 PM
welcome.

2+2 does not discriminate against homosexuality anyways.

TheWorstPlayer
07-22-2005, 02:49 PM
In fact, I think it often encourages it.

Sephus
07-22-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've been reading the SSNL threads here for a few months now and just wanted to say how much it's been helping my game. I'm really looking to improve and haven't begun posting yet as I don't feel I'm necessarely qualified yet (no PT, don't do a good enough job reading opponents in general). Thanks guys! Hope this post wasn't too gay! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

call me. /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

JaBlue
07-22-2005, 03:19 PM
While its always helpful to read the forums, it helps even more to post your own hands or thoughts about others hands. If you're wrong, some [censored] will correct you, and that in and of itself is good for your game.

Glad you're getting help from the forums.