PDA

View Full Version : Down $125 now

Morpheus
07-22-2005, 09:27 AM
HOw many times do I have to buy-in until I start winning ?

BTW, would you call off your whole stack on flop with top two pair ?

I had AJ on

an

A J 5

flop at .10/.25 NL

I raised preflop.

I bet pot on flop and got minimum raised and I raised all-in. He called and showed 55 for a set of 5's. This is usual right ? To have a set when I have two pair ?

webmonarch
07-22-2005, 09:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The better question: how stupid does a guy have to be to post drivel on the 2+2 boards. Welcome to my ignore list. I encourage others to follow suit.

Morpheus
07-22-2005, 09:33 AM
screw you. I've had every hand busted and the only hand I've won with has been a bluff.

kyro
07-22-2005, 09:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
screw you. I've had every hand busted and the only hand I've won with has been a bluff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluff more then.

OK, I swear I'm done.

JustToast
07-22-2005, 09:44 AM
I'm still having trouble putting people on sets as well. Without stack sizes its hard to say whether your push was reasonable, but lets assume for a second that his minraise made the pot $6 total (2 pf, you bet pot on the flop, he minraised to 4 = 6 in the pot) and you both had a $25 stack to start with. You pushed another 22 into a $6 pot. The only hand I can see him POSSIBLY calling with that you beat is AK, otherwise he will only call with a hand that beats you and you risked $22 for $6 if he lays down.

TheWorstPlayer
07-22-2005, 10:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The better question: how stupid does a guy have to be to post drivel on the 2+2 boards. Welcome to my ignore list. I encourage others to follow suit.

[/ QUOTE ]
Better question: how many Matrix characters will TRP go through before we can finally get an IP ban in place?

kyro
07-22-2005, 10:06 AM
Do you know if any of the member/moderators (Dynasty, et al) have IP banning powers? Or is Mat the only one who can do this?

TheWorstPlayer
07-22-2005, 10:09 AM
No idea. Try PMing Dynasty.

Morpheus
07-22-2005, 10:10 AM
It took me 3 days to make and 3 hours to lose. I hate poker.

TheWorstPlayer
07-22-2005, 10:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It took me 3 days to make and 3 hours to lose. I hate poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
Very good advice that I know you have received several times already on this board: quit poker forever. You don't like it. You're not good at it. You lose money playing it. You stand no chance to improve. Please for your sake and for ours stop playing it forever.

Morpheus
07-22-2005, 10:12 AM
I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING WRONG.

PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR
PM MODERATOR

I'm having a bad day. Why do you need to involve the moderator you [censored] pussy.

TheWorstPlayer
07-22-2005, 10:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The moderator has already been notified about this post.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bastards. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Supern
07-22-2005, 12:20 PM
If you don't take out your anger by posting here you wouldn't have these problems.

I guess you write some ugly stuff in the chat box as well.

Just try to calm down.
You can't win if you get angry.

Cased Heel
07-22-2005, 12:28 PM
Why would you raise all-in???

Call his minflopraise. Hope to boat up.

Don't go broke with craptastic holdings.

Unless you're at my table /images/graemlins/cool.gif