PDA

View Full Version : What should you do if?

STG
07-22-2005, 05:26 AM
Your having an affair with your friends spouse?

diebitter
07-22-2005, 05:28 AM
What are the odds that someone won't say SIIHP?

billyjex
07-22-2005, 05:37 AM
kill yourself for being a horrible person

UCF THAYER
07-22-2005, 05:38 AM
Stick it in his pooper, since, you know, you've wanted to ever since you met him.

oneeye13
07-22-2005, 05:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What are the odds that someone won't say SIIHP?

[/ QUOTE ]

SIIHP

zephed
07-22-2005, 05:58 AM
If possible, end it and make the woman agree to take this secret to her death bed.

OR

Dump her, wait till she cheats on him again with someone else, suggest to your friend she may be cheating. Never tell him about your affair with his wife.

OR

Tell him, and become his new enemy. Arm yourself at all times.

OR

Continue the affair and let things sort themselves out, and deal with things when they come.

Also, to quote jason_t, seriously consider killing yourself.

Of course, I am joking. So don't do it. But you should go in penalty box 2 minutes and feel shame.

STG
07-22-2005, 06:03 AM
There's no doubt that it will end someday. Probably from getting caught. I do feel the shame, just don't know how to give it up! It really is good... Better than you can imagine!

unreal_nh
07-22-2005, 06:03 AM
what do you mean by "what should you do?" i'm no love expert, but i dont see a reason to do anything.

zephed
07-22-2005, 06:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There's no doubt that it will end someday. Probably from getting caught. I do feel the shame, just don't know how to give it up! It really is good... Better than you can imagine!

[/ QUOTE ]
How did it start?

STG
07-22-2005, 06:12 AM
Drinking late, the spouse went to bed. Now it's hard to stop.

bugstud
07-22-2005, 06:12 AM
this thread is worhless without pics

STG
07-22-2005, 06:14 AM
If i get some good advice, I'll think about it.

zephed
07-22-2005, 06:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Drinking late, the spouse went to bed. Now it's hard to stop.

[/ QUOTE ]
You [censored] her while he was sleeping under the same roof?

You've got a big pair.

STG
07-22-2005, 06:15 AM
No, about a month after that. That night got the ball rolling though.

ethan
07-22-2005, 06:45 AM
How long have you two been sleeping together? (And how often, I guess.) I'm also presuming you just enjoy hooking up with her - there isn't all that much of an emotional aspect to this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's probably time for you to stop having sex with her. In your position I'd be happy to get myself out of the situation with the friend never knowing it happened. You're going to need to talk things out with her...however much she likes sleeping with you, she also probably realizes that this is a long-term bad idea. So - talk with her, stop sleeping with her, and it'd probably best not to be drunk alone with her for a little while. (This is of course assuming that she's agreed with you that your affair should stop. If she's not, that's going to be more tricky.) It also requires her being capable of not telling him she slept with you - if she's going to tell him eventually, you're going to have to tell him first. You'll probably lose him as a friend, but you'll at least do him the favor of not making him wait until he catches his wife nailing the next guy.

Another option would be to tell her that the current situation can't continue, get her to convince him to join you two in a threesome (without mentioning that you're already sleeping together) and see how it goes, but that's probably more of a gamble.

Also, I'm finally back online after 2+ weeks with no net access. Good to see OOT hasn't changed much.

zephed
07-22-2005, 06:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, about a month after that. That night got the ball rolling though.

[/ QUOTE ]
Kissing, oral, touching?

Seriously, have you stuck it in her pooper?

What is the most scandalous thing you've done with her?

Does she love you? Does she love her husband?

zephed
07-22-2005, 06:50 AM
Would hooking up with a different chick piss her off?

If not, maybe try that and see if she just loses interest in you.

STG
07-22-2005, 06:57 AM
Close to a year this has been going on. we keep saying we won't see each other for 3 weeks to a month and we one of us last about 48 hours and were setting up another date.
I really don't think she loves her husband, she also tells me she doesn't, but kids are involved on both sides. This would be a mess if we ever got caught!

maxfisher
07-22-2005, 07:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If possible, end it and make the woman agree to take this secret to her death bed.

OR

Dump her, wait till she cheats on him again with someone else, suggest to your friend she may be cheating. Never tell him about your affair with his wife.

OR

Tell him, and become his new enemy. Arm yourself at all times.

OR

Continue the affair and let things sort themselves out, and deal with things when they come.

Of course, I am joking. So don't do it. But you should go in penalty box 2 minutes and feel shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

sluts like this can never keep a secret for long, let alone life. sex was not worth a friendship - stop! goddamn forbidden fruit, its so irresistable

07-22-2005, 07:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I really don't think she loves her husband, she also tells me she doesn't, but kids are involved on both sides. This would be a mess if we ever got caught!

[/ QUOTE ]

Kids?!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif For the love of God have you lost all your good sense or were you just never bestowed with it in the first place. What on earth could you be thinking man? She is a sorry piece of sh*t and you are clearly pathetic. If she doesn't love him then she needs to take the courage to go through the steps and leave the poor man in the normal fashion. What on God's earth makes you think this is justifiable in any good society? Do you two have a massive drinking problem or are you just really immature? Explain yourself already.

zephed
07-22-2005, 07:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Close to a year this has been going on. we keep saying we won't see each other for 3 weeks to a month and we one of us last about 48 hours and were setting up another date.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you saying you are married with children too?

Or divorced with children?

You just need to stop this immediately. Is there any chance you could move out of the area? Even a little bit?

Preferrably move out of the state and let her sort this [censored] out. It's not too late to do the right thing.

Poor kids. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Zurvan
07-22-2005, 07:56 AM
If you're sleeping with your best friend's wife, you should stop immediately. P***y is everywhere, and it's all good.

If you dont' stop, you deserve the ass beating he's going to give you when he finds out.

dcasper70
07-22-2005, 08:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
kids are involved on both sides.

[/ QUOTE ]

What will happen to the kids once this comes out. This mess will have LONG TERM effects on them, dysfunction, depression, increased risk of destructive behavior of all kinds, negative effects on education and, well, it just plain sucks.

Is a little tail worth the potential devestation you're undoubtedly going to unleash????

This was a funny thread until kids were involved. Do the right thing.

jakethebake
07-22-2005, 08:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Stick it in his pooper, since, you know, you've wanted to ever since you met him.

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds like he already is.

jakethebake
07-22-2005, 08:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If i get some good advice, I'll think about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what advice you're looking for here. The obvious is to stop doing it. Are you looking for how to break it off or what?

jakethebake
07-22-2005, 08:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I really don't think she loves her husband, she also tells me she doesn't, but kids are involved on both sides.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're married too? Do you love your wife?

STG
07-22-2005, 09:12 AM
I definately need to break it off. I don't think there is anyone out there that's gonna tell me it's a good thing. And to keep on doing it... Thanks for beating the he!! out of me before i get killed.

ethan
07-22-2005, 09:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You dumb motherfucker. (hah!)

Seriously, though. The kids complicate things and make this an even worse idea, and I presume you understand as much. I'm also assuming you're not married, but if you are you should mention that because it'll affect things too.

Have you been sleeping with anyone else? Or do you sort of think you're "dating" this woman? You mention her saying she doesn't love her husband, and since this has been going on for a year I worry that you're somehow convinced that you two could end up together. Whether or not you actually could, doing so would be _bad_. I say this less out of concern for your friendship with the husband and more for that of the kids involved. Of course, it's not great for her kids to have their parents involved in a failing marriage but that's a problem that needs to be resolved before you enter the picture, not after.

Saying "Let's not see each other for 3-4 weeks" obviously isn't doing any good. If you don't have the willpower to stop this under circumstances where you still see this woman reasonably often, you may actually need to move. Yes, move. It's drastic. Far preferable would be for at least one of you to actually decide this needs to stop. (And no, you haven't done this yet. If you're still saying "let's spend 3-4 weeks apart oops it's 2 days later and we're [censored] giggle-tee-hee" neither of you meant to stop.) You both have kids. Don't screw things up for them.

But really. You're talking about "we last 48 hours"....well, last longer. When she calls you to set up a date say no. Don't call her. Stop having sex with her. This isn't as hard as you're making it out to be. Go out at be social with other people - staying away from her will be much easier if you're not sitting around the house with your two options being a) boredom and b) nailing your friend's wife.

rereading my post - it sounds like I have an axe to grind here, and I don't. The above is phrased just as I'd phrase it to a close friend of mine, and I really think it's reasonable. You two need to stop this. If you're going to continue, she needs to divorce her husband and actually start dating you. Short of that, you need 0 contact with her for awhile.

STG
07-22-2005, 09:34 AM
it's even more complicated than you know.
Yes I'm married, and I do love my wife.
This just got way out of hand, and now i'm just looking for advice. I am a dumb motherf'r I just needed to hear it, cuz i've not said a word to anyone, and she would never either.
We do think about the kids, just not putting them first like we should.

diebitter
07-22-2005, 09:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stop it now

moondogg
07-22-2005, 09:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bullshit. You either love your wife or you are fvcking another woman. Not both.

jakethebake
07-22-2005, 09:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is bullshit. This is what pissed off women say. I love my wife, and have never cheated on her, but I've been in situations where it could've happened and it wouldn't have meant i didn't love her.

zephed
07-22-2005, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This just got way out of hand, and now i'm just looking for advice. I am a dumb motherf'r I just needed to hear it, cuz i've not said a word to anyone, and she would never either.

[/ QUOTE ]
How long have you been married?

How long has your friend been married?

Have you cheated on your wife before?

Have you ever cheated on an old gf?

zephed
07-22-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is bullshit. This is what pissed off women say. I love my wife, and have never cheated on her, but I've been in situations where it could've happened and it wouldn't have meant i didn't love her.

[/ QUOTE ]
jake is right. But I think it would mean you don't respect her or you're too selfish.

STG
07-22-2005, 09:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How long have you been married? 15yrs

How long has your friend been married? 12yrs

Have you cheated on your wife before? yes

[/ QUOTE ]of course

zephed
07-22-2005, 09:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd be willing to bet that a lot of this stems from the "forbidden" nature of the affair.

jakethebake
07-22-2005, 09:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
jake is right. But I think it would mean you don't respect her or you're too selfish.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've definitely wronged her, and you've been very selfish. But people do things that are wrong sometimes. I'm certainly not justifying the bahavior. I'm just saying it doesn't mean he doesn't love her.

moondogg
07-22-2005, 10:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've definitely wronged her, and you've been very selfish. But people do things that are wrong sometimes. I'm certainly not justifying the bahavior. I'm just saying it doesn't mean he doesn't love her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody makes mistakes, but I think a continuous affair is much different than a isolated incident or two. I think carrying on an extended affair is evidence that he doesn't love her, but that's just my opinion.

AustinDoug
07-22-2005, 10:03 AM
Just imagine how you would feel if you were faithful and your wife was [censored]**g one of your friends.

I have a number of friends who had cheated on their wives. Two have even left their wives to go with their mistresses. They think it's all great times, free pus*y, no nagging, etc. Then they marry the new girl and guess what? The pus#y gets old, she starts nagging about the laundry, etc. etc. and they wonder why they left their first wife.

Stop being so selfish. You are giving your personal desires top priority over your children, your wife, your friend, your friend's children. etc. etc. You made a promise and you need to man up and stick to it.

No amount of "great sex" is worth destroying the lives of people you love as well as your entire sense of self-respect.

zephed
07-22-2005, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How long have you been married? 15yrs

How long has your friend been married? 12yrs

[/ QUOTE ]of course

[/ QUOTE ]
Did she find out?

diebitter
07-22-2005, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You made a promise and you need to man up and stick to it.

No amount of "great sex" is worth destroying the lives of people you love as well as your entire sense of self-respect.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree completely.
Be a man, not a boy.
Think of your children.

jakethebake
07-22-2005, 10:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a number of friends who had cheated on their wives. Two have even left their wives to go with their mistresses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, if she cheats on her husband now with you, there's probably a good chance she'd cheat on you eventually too.

jakethebake
07-22-2005, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think carrying on an extended affair is evidence that he doesn't love her, but that's just my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's wrong but I understand how it happens. Marriages get stale. You can still love her but be bored sexually. Sex and lust aren't identical emotions.

My personal belief is that men by their nature aren't designed to be sexually monogamous. Social conventions driven by females, in most places push us into being that way. Regardless of whether it's natural for us or not, we make committments to a woman, whether explicit by marriage or implicit with a girlfriend, and we should honor those committments. If we don't intend to, then we just shouldn't enter into those kinds of relationships.

zephed
07-22-2005, 10:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just imagine how you would feel if you were faithful and your wife was [censored]**g one of your friends.

I have a number of friends who had cheated on their wives. Two have even left their wives to go with their mistresses. They think it's all great times, free pus*y, no nagging, etc. Then they marry the new girl and guess what? The pus#y gets old, she starts nagging about the laundry, etc. etc. and they wonder why they left their first wife.

Stop being so selfish. You are giving your personal desires top priority over your children, your wife, your friend, your friend's children. etc. etc. You made a promise and you need to man up and stick to it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was just going to say the exact same thing.

When you're young or unattached, it's fine to be selfish above all else, and interested mainly in your own gratification. You don't need to make choices that are unpleasant for the good of others.

I think getting married and starting a family is a huge sacrifice as an individual, and you should fully realize this when you take the plunge. When you have a family, it's not about -you- anymore, but about -us- (like a tribe or commune). You will lose some of the freedoms you once had, but the reward (in your mind) should be worth it. Of course, I do not have a wife or a family of my own. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

hyde
07-22-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There's no doubt that it will end someday. WHEN WE get caught. I do feel the shame, just don't know how to give it up! It really is good... Better than you can imagine!

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

mslif
07-22-2005, 10:41 AM
I think you like it so much because it is thrilling to have an affair, it gets your blood pumping and make you feel alive. Very different from the routine of your home life.
You have so much to loose. Don;t throw it all away for a cheap thrill.

jason_t
07-22-2005, 10:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should seriously consider killing yourself.

jason_t
07-22-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sad for the woman, I'm sad for her husband, I'm sad for her wife and I'm really sad for you.

There's nothing better in this world than loving a woman and having her love you too.

You're a f[/i]ucking idiot for f[/i]ucking up the lives of so many people.

zephed
07-22-2005, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I beat you to it.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

zephed
07-22-2005, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sad for the woman, I'm sad for her husband, I'm sad for her wife and I'm really sad for you.

There's nothing better in this world than loving a woman and having her love you too.

[/ QUOTE ]
There are kids on both sides too.

jason_t
07-22-2005, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I beat you to it.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/heart.gif

jason_t
07-22-2005, 10:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
There are kids on both sides too.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a f[/i]ucking idiot.

My now ex cheated on me a few months of ago. The pain is unbearable. The situation the OP is in unimaginably worse than the one I experienced.

meep_42
07-22-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake is wrong. If you love your spouse, you won't intentionally do something that will hurt them, right?

-d

eastbay
07-22-2005, 11:03 AM
You're really gonna [censored] those kids up something fierce when this comes out, and it most definitely will.

You [censored] up. Really, really bad. I kind of like the "move far away" suggestion. Then you can think about how to repair things from there.

eastbay

zephed
07-22-2005, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake is wrong. If you love your spouse, you won't intentionally do something that will hurt them, right?

-d

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong. People are weak. Really, we can't help ourselves sometimes.

Although, moondog (?) had a good point that an ongoing affair probably means you don't really love your wife anymore.

jakethebake
07-22-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Although, moondog (?) had a good point that an ongoing affair probably means you don't really love your wife anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a much better point, than just saying people that love their spouses don't cheat.

chaas4747
07-22-2005, 11:39 AM
First thing you should do is stop calling yourself this guy’s friend. You are not, you are betraying in a huge way, and friends don't do that to one and other.
You are going to get caught. Both spouses will find out, and the divorces/child custody will be horrible. I kind of think that is what the two of you really deserve though.

I feel sorry this happened, but now you need to own up and face the consequences. A [censored] year, come on man. Have a good life, I have a feeling it will be hard if you can’t practice the restraint, and moral judgment to avoid something like this.

diebitter
07-22-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it will be hard if you can’t practice the restraint

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it will be hard if he does practice restraint

drewjustdrew
07-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Have you ever heard of this? I think it's called...menage a trois?

zephed
07-26-2005, 04:11 AM
Updates, please.

This affair should have ended already.

SCfuji
07-26-2005, 04:28 AM
cut-off your penis.

ChipWrecked
07-26-2005, 04:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

You [censored] up. Really, really bad. I kind of like the "move far away" suggestion. Then you can think about how to repair things from there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that would be even less good for the kids. They still need to see their father. Even if what they're seeing is a fuckup trying to repair the damage he caused.

I had no idea infidelity was so common until a few months ago when my wife developed an infection that landed her in the ER.

The docs there were so matter-of-fact that this was the result of an STD that I had given her that they had her believing it. We went through a pretty bad couple of days until the labs came back negative.

(The infection turned out to be strep. Thanks, Dr. Assholes.)

pokerdirty
07-26-2005, 05:06 AM
The only way to fix this is to let your wife sleep with your best friend.

zephed
07-26-2005, 05:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that would be even less good for the kids. They still need to see their father. Even if what they're seeing is a fuckup trying to repair the damage he caused.

I had no idea infidelity was so common until a few months ago when my wife developed an infection that landed her in the ER.

The docs there were so matter-of-fact that this was the result of an STD that I had given her that they had her believing it. We went through a pretty bad couple of days until the labs came back negative.

(The infection turned out to be strep. Thanks, Dr. Assholes.)

[/ QUOTE ]
When I said move far away, I meant take his family with him.

But even if he moves the whole family, he's probably going to do the same thing again anyways.

Also, that sucks (your story).

ChipWrecked
07-26-2005, 05:12 AM
Interesting that my thought was 'after the divorce'. My bad.

zephed
07-26-2005, 05:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Interesting that my thought was 'after the divorce'. My bad.

[/ QUOTE ]
The odds are in favor of a messy situation. Your good.

jakethebake
07-26-2005, 08:44 AM
Tell her you've caught genital warts or something like that. That will get you out of having to have sex with her again. And if you try, she'll just turn you down so the burden of quitting will be off. Also no messy break-up that way.

gorie
07-26-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you like it so much because it is thrilling to have an affair, it gets your blood pumping and make you feel alive. Very different from the routine of your home life.
You have so much to loose. Don;t throw it all away for a cheap thrill.

[/ QUOTE ]
these are my thoughts too. the reason it's so 'good' is because they're doing something bad and they like it. take that part out of the equation and it'd be the same boring stuff all over again, and they'd both likely regret what they've done.

i feel bad for everyone involved. you should love your family better.

gorie
07-26-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Did she find out?

[/ QUOTE ]
was this answered ? i'm curious.

mslif
07-26-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Did she find out?

[/ QUOTE ]
was this answered ? i'm curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it was

NutzyClutz
07-29-2005, 12:48 PM
a) make sure your friend isn't having an affair with yours.
b) pay me my blackmail $

somethingstupid
07-30-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would learn to [censored] SPELL GODDAMNIT.

zephed
08-09-2005, 09:02 AM
I have a feeling the only way this affair will end is when they get caught...

08-09-2005, 09:24 AM
If your woman's devilish you can let her run
Or you can bring her down and do her like Delia got done
Delia's gone.

samjjones
08-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Perhaps the OP took jason_t's advice???