PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE email Party.

Emoney
07-21-2005, 09:31 PM
they need to find out that this is simply unacceptable. it's been going on for way way too long now. threaten to quit unless they resolve the disconnection issue immediately.

don't assume everyone else is doing it. be the squeeky wheel. get the grease.

4thstreetpete
07-21-2005, 10:51 PM
I'm sure a lot of people have already bombarded them with emails and calls. I've already emailed them and wasn't pleased with the response I got. I basically asked them why my tables are getting disconnected and they replied back saying they didn't understand my question. As if they know nothing about the issue. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Diplomat
07-22-2005, 12:36 AM
Clearly I am missing something.

-Diplomat

Equal
07-22-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure a lot of people have already bombarded them with emails and calls. I've already emailed them and wasn't pleased with the response I got. I basically asked them why my tables are getting disconnected and they replied back saying they didn't understand my question. As if they know nothing about the issue. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, classic Party.

stigmata
07-22-2005, 04:54 AM
Affiliates are the only people with any real direct line of communication with PartyPoker. Apparantly, party are aware of the problem and are working on it. (http://www.partyriches.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1616&hl=disconnect)

This reminds me of the scene at the end of Raiders of The Lost Ark:

Eaton: "We have top men working on it right now."
Indy: "Who?"
Eaton: "Top men."

Nigel
07-22-2005, 05:20 AM
Affiliates making 100k per month? Damn, I'm in the wrong business.

DeeJ
07-22-2005, 07:46 AM
I think I found the wrong day to start my quest to conquer the Party 15/30 game /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Pacific was much more reliable /images/graemlins/grin.gif