PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet Summary Response

swiftrhett
07-21-2005, 06:55 PM
Dear Mr. Creighton,

Thank you for contacting us.
We regret to inform you that we no longer offer the Tournament Summaries service.
We do apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.

Kind Regards,

Elsa
Eurobet Customer Services

----
I didn't get any yesterday. I guess off the HD it is now.

mmbt0ne
07-21-2005, 07:28 PM
This is a lot more serious that 13 views would make it out to be. Can anyone confirm this?

I got summaries from SNGs yesterday, but haven't gotten any today. I'm also missing some from Empire, so this is really worrying me.

curtains
07-21-2005, 07:29 PM
eurobet says that all the time, it means nothing. they will come in a few days

tigerite
07-21-2005, 07:34 PM
Indeed. Also MultiPoker's have been coming through fine, as usual.

Freudian
07-21-2005, 07:35 PM
That is a standard reply from them. I think I have gotten it every time I complain about it.

citanul
07-27-2005, 12:18 PM
Hey,

I've not been getting my summaries either for a little over a week I guess. I contacted support and had a bit of back and forth with them, finally ending with them saying that they in fact no longer offer summaries via emessage. That sucks.

Has anyone received them in the last week or so? I guess I'm one of the few these days who doesn't have oodles of backup accounts, so meh. I guess it's about time I take care of that.

citanul

tigerite
07-27-2005, 12:19 PM
I'll check in about an hour when I get home, as I've been playing eurobet as my 2nd skin for the 8-tabling..

Profit
07-27-2005, 12:26 PM
i have all of mine that i requested from last nites games.
But even if they would stop the emessaging, they are all on our HH's anyways right?

Nicholasp27
07-27-2005, 12:28 PM
yes, all on hard drives anyway

i use sngtracker and sngpro...both of which automatically import from the hh folder and show lots of good stats...no need to bother with emails, etc

tho some people may play on more computers, etc making it more difficult...i just share my hh folder on my main computer and then move the hhs over to my laptop for sng tracker/sng pro

citanul
07-27-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i have all of mine that i requested from last nites games.
But even if they would stop the emessaging, they are all on our HH's anyways right?

[/ QUOTE ]

don't the hand history files on the hard drive end when you leave a table, thereby not giving pokertracker full finish information for anything that happens after you close it?

fwiw, my correspondence went like this:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Sir,
we are writing to inform you that we do not send tournament summary, as we told in the previous message, you can only receive the hand hisstory.
Sorry for any inconvinience caused

Best regards
Giulia

Customer Service

-------------

Hi,

You just sent me an E-message in reply to my earlier message saying that it is your policy not to send tournament summaries to the emessages. Previously you had sent these summaries to the emessages, I am sure, since I have received hundreds, if not around a thousand, of them in that fashion. If it is true that you are no longer sending tournament summaries in any fashion, I will likely have to close my account with Eurbet poker and take my business elsewhere, which would sadden me. I hope that this is not the case, and that the previous messager is merely mistaken.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon

--------------
We would like to inform you that hand histories are generated by an automated system, which derives from our poker software provider and are usually send with no problems.
However if you have not received those recently requested, they might get stored in the root directory (where the poker software is installed) instead of this internal messaging service.
We would advise to check, If they have not arrived at your Eurobet inbox, to check your hard drive in the Coral Eurobet Poker folder (usually located in the program
files on the C drive) as some histories are backed up here. Please also ensure that you have space in your Eurobet Inbox for further mail.
Please note that Hand Histories can only be provided for cash tables, unfortunately we do not send tournament summaries.
Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Elsa Eurobet
Customer Services

--------------
Hi,

I haven't been receiving my requested hand histories and tournament summaries for about a week. I would like to receive them in the future, and if possible would like to receive the ones that I haven't been getting for the last week. Please help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Profit
07-27-2005, 12:40 PM
yes that is true. I dont use PT so i didn't think about it. I just review my hands..

tigerite
07-27-2005, 01:30 PM
Nope, it seems I'm not getting HH any more via their e-messages either. Oh well, no big loss.