PDA

View Full Version : Were my calls here too loose?

Skip Brutale
07-21-2005, 05:44 PM
I have no read, if you are going to tell me you will curl into a fetus and suck your thumb without a read then keep it to yourself.

Party 3/6 full mp calls, Im in sb with TT and raise, bb folds. Flop is K23 rainbow, I bet, he raises. Now what? Alot of people will do this automatically with A high or any pocket pair. I have practically no chance of improvement if I'm behind.

Undercards to my T hit the turn and river and I check-call both streets. Thoughts?

jjacky
07-21-2005, 05:55 PM
depends on the opponent. if he is a rock you can fold. against a tag or lag folding would be terrible.

Skip Brutale
07-21-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
depends on the opponent. if he is a rock you can fold. against a tag or lag folding would be terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you not read my post?

yangster
07-21-2005, 06:15 PM
I'm a lurker here mostly, so for what it's worth with no reads, I like the check call, though your outs are minimal, you could still be ahead here. He limped so AK, KK,QQ,JJ are out, hands that could beat you are K3s, K2s, 22,33, I don't think he's holding KQ, KJ, since you raised preflop and bet out, but hey, anything's possible, it's worth a check call here in my mind

jjacky
07-21-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you not read my post?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sorry. flop a coin.

callmedonnie
07-21-2005, 06:21 PM
what's his position? Was it a possible blind steal from the CO/button?

I think I'm three betting here though.

callmedonnie
07-21-2005, 06:23 PM
sorry, i see he is mp. i raise limper. he likely doesn't have an overpair. he may have a king, he may have smaller pocket pair.

if on turn he raises a lead bet, i walk away then.