PDA

View Full Version : For You Alobar

07-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Enjoy. (http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=EiBBudoC5iQ)

Dynasty
07-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Based on reactions, it seems it took them quite a few tries to hit the big ones.

RunDownHouse
07-21-2005, 05:47 PM
That last one has to be set up somehow. I couldn't follow the quarter as it went, so maybe it was set up beforehand. If its real, that's the most amazing thing I've ever seen done with pocket change.

asofel
07-21-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That last one has to be set up somehow. I couldn't follow the quarter as it went, so maybe it was set up beforehand. If its real, that's the most amazing thing I've ever seen done with pocket change.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, that was pretty cool.

Alobar
07-22-2005, 02:20 AM
impressive. But I could make every single one of those shots.

Seriously, I am the best quaters player in the entire world. I know I'll get no love here for that statement, since its an internet message board and the internet is full of dick wavers. But I would take even money bets in a match that was me vs. God.

Actually, I could tell that guy in this vid is kind of a rookie, he wasn't even wearing a blindfold....

GrandmaStabone
07-22-2005, 05:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
impressive. But I could make every single one of those shots.

Seriously, I am the best quaters player in the entire world. I know I'll get no love here for that statement, since its an internet message board and the internet is full of dick wavers. But I would take even money bets in a match that was me vs. God.

Actually, I could tell that guy in this vid is kind of a rookie, he wasn't even wearing a blindfold....

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you and I respect you as a poster. But all I have to say is that I am a bad motherfucking quarters player.