PDA

View Full Version : Create a Fear Factor "Gross Stunt"...

touchfaith
07-21-2005, 05:13 PM
The producers of Fear Factor are starting to bore me.

Anyone can plug their noses and eat a cows rectum.

Please look in your fridge and come up with some ideas for a new Fear Factor Gross Stunt.

Ideas must be airable on TV (but none of them will make it there, so cut loose) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kerssens
07-21-2005, 05:16 PM
Suck Rosie O'Donell's toes.

slickpoppa
07-21-2005, 05:16 PM
You have to drink 8 ounces of afterbirth

Stuey
07-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Pumpkin eating

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/pump.jpg

touchfaith
07-21-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Suck Rosie O'Donell's toes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, that's a tough pace to set at the outstart...I may regret this thread if I can't get her out of my [censored] thoughts.

sleight
07-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Uh, do you even watch much fear factor these days? It is not the calm, restrained fear factor of years past. Gone are the carefree days of sipping on blended octupus vagina, replaced with get in a tank full of pig vomit, unlock yourself in 5 places, run to the free throw line and sink as many baskets using seal cub carcasses in 1.5 mintues, which determines how many cancerous polar bear gall bladders you must eat.

I'm convinced that the final episode of fear factor (which will happen in approximately 2258) will consist of one stunt, in two parts, the first of which is kill someone, the second being eat that person. In 5 minutes. Upside down. In an alligator pit. Covered in bees.

The Onion referred to it once in their tv listings "Beautiful people covered in Weevils".

slamdunkpro
07-22-2005, 02:37 AM
Why does Fear Factor keep reminding me of the Monty Python Skit "Twit of the Year"?

2+2 wannabe
07-22-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why does Fear Factor keep reminding me of degenerate idiots who would do anything to be on tv

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

seriously, this show consists of:

a pretty easy first stunt separating the men and the women (the slowest man finishing in half the time of the fastest woman, but still getting kicked off somehow)

a semi-gross activity that is so stupid that it is the reason i don't watch the show anymore

a third activity that ends up being something that takes absolutely no skill (i.e. driving a car over a ramp to see whose goes farther) to attempt to alleviate the huge skill advantage that the men have over the women

i love how everyone thinks they are the [censored] when they start, and they end up looking like retards when they get on screen - or where someone who clearly isn't a model has "model" as their occupation

the ONLY good thing about this show is the host

plaster8
07-22-2005, 05:02 AM
The worst stunt I can think of ...

"Watch one hour of Fear Factor"

blaze666
07-22-2005, 05:12 AM
if done at the right angle, i think the soggy buscuit game could be done well on TV, it would also be very humourous to watch. we'd have to think of a female version though.

DasLeben
07-22-2005, 05:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why does Fear Factor keep reminding me of the Monty Python Skit "Twit of the Year"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope someone else got this. I sure did. Good form. /images/graemlins/grin.gif