PDA

View Full Version : z is messing with the wrong guy...

11-06-2001, 12:55 PM
Is there no end to the limits of the lower case z man's attaches on the SPM. First the SPM is plagued with the z's hit man Sprinks. Now he has retired the Sprinks and has sent an even greater menace to dog the local celebrity from Chicago. Enter the Internet Explore Script Error. Now no matter what forum the SPM goes on 2+2 he must first answer the Explore Script security guards question. DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE RUNNING SCRIPTS ON THIS PAGE?

What the heck is a script? Do the 2+2 Wizards think the SPM's words will blow up their site? Has he used to many words and others are starving for lack of letters? Why does this lower case man dog the SPM. The SPM is a peace loving citizen who protects the rights of all players to play any two cards form any position. Have the Wizards been plagued with bad beats from the citizens of Any2card Town?

I call for a poker jihad on the Wizards of poker. Find the games they play in...Play against them! Use all the rags dealt to you and beat them to submission. They are messing with the wrong man! End your attaches now or the SPM will fight the never ending battle to destroy you bank rolls. Citizens of Any2card Town JIHAD!

SPM,...at war...

11-06-2001, 02:22 PM
SPM,

All citizens soldiers in your fight should be armed with the Pop-Up Stopper. It is able to disable Sprinks and its ilk with swiftness. The link is attached below. Good luck in your fight.

Semper Fi,

KJS

11-06-2001, 08:43 PM
KJS,

Your the best arms dealer I know, okay so you're the only arms dealer I know. Our Poker Marine unit is now armed with Pop up Stopper. Let that lower case z try something now. He'll hear the pop of our weapons and he'll be stopped dead in his tracks.

I must admit I am an X-Marine but I have never forgiven John Wayne for the experience, may he RIP. Thanks for the help.

SPM,...play long and prosper...

11-06-2001, 08:52 PM
im working on a way to electricize your keyboard when the pop up stopper comes to work. stay tuned

zee: getting charged up

11-07-2001, 09:12 AM
z,

You will fail...got on 2+2 without a hitch...your number is up...you done spun your last web attach...

SPM,...in control again...