PDA

View Full Version : Feel good story

BeerMoney
07-21-2005, 03:49 PM
found this on cnnsi..

CNN (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/more/07/15/bc.bbo.youngplayerhurt.ap/?section=cnn_mostpopular)

jakethebake
07-21-2005, 03:54 PM
The coach's name is kind of ironic. I'd think you could hire an 8 year-old hit kid cheaper than $25.

ThaSaltCracka
07-21-2005, 04:01 PM
wrong forum, and thats horrible. My dad coached little league for about 10 years. He made a point to get EVERY single kid in EVERY game. Surprisingly, they were usually good almost every year(he coached my older brother). I think his teams just got a long well, learned a ton, and overall just enjoyed playing a game.

This story sickens me.

jakethebake
07-21-2005, 04:04 PM
So basically him coaching was the only way to get you in the games?

[ QUOTE ]
wrong forum, and thats horrible. My dad coached little league for about 10 years. He made a point to get EVERY single kid in EVERY game. Surprisingly, they were usually good almost every year(he coached my older brother). I think his teams just got a long well, learned a ton, and overall just enjoyed playing a game.

This story sickens me.

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
07-21-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So basically him coaching was the only way to get you in the games?

[ QUOTE ]

This story sickens me.

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]different teams/ages fucktard. I ALWAYS started on all the LL teams I was on. Same thing with soccer. I pwned at both.

jakethebake
07-21-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
different teams/ages fucktard. I ALWAYS started on all the LL teams I was on. Same thing with soccer. I pwned at both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you did, TSC...

http://mysite.verizon.net/mpweb/Bears/lupus.jpg

ThaSaltCracka
07-21-2005, 04:12 PM
booooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

you have no friends!!!!!!

unreal_nh
07-21-2005, 04:21 PM
kinda sad....but it did make me feel good /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
07-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Why'd they have a retart on the team in the first place? Don't they keep those people locked up?

07-21-2005, 04:29 PM
He was actually paying an overprice for the kid's services.

34TheTruth34
07-21-2005, 11:28 PM
I can't stop laughing. Am I a horrible person?

gunt
07-21-2005, 11:34 PM
if retards can't play t-ball, what can they play?

tbach24
07-21-2005, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if retards can't play t-ball, what can they play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker

GoblinMason (Craig)
07-21-2005, 11:41 PM
This is sick. However:

[ QUOTE ]
The coach's name is kind of ironic. I'd think you could hire an 8 year-old hit kid cheaper than $25.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I went back and checked his name, I laughed out very loud.

-Craig

sexdrugsmoney
07-22-2005, 01:55 AM
How the [censored] can someone do that?

How can you set out to hurt a handicapped child? Where is your [censored] conscience?

[censored] this [censored] makes me mad, I hate humanity sometimes. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

kyro
07-22-2005, 01:56 AM
I saw your post and your avatar and said "there is no way istewart wrote this. i call bs."

i was right apparently.

sexdrugsmoney
07-22-2005, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I saw your post and your avatar and said "there is no way istewart wrote this. i call bs."

i was right apparently.

[/ QUOTE ]

who's istewart?

ihardlyknowher
07-22-2005, 02:01 AM
I heard they were planning this for PokerBob in HULA 3.

Bulldog
07-22-2005, 09:18 AM
About six years ago when I was a Big Brother, I coached his basketball team, a city youth league team ages 7th-9th grade. I had the best team in the league, and we were in the playoffs with the semis in the morning and the finals in the afternoon. In the semis we were playing the Sonics, who had a coach that won the league six years in a row. The quarters were all split in half, so there were eight segments of the game, and you had to play each player the same number (within one) of segments as everyone else. So the morning of the semis, the only two weak players on the team can't make it to the game. Coincidentally, they were two little white boys, and one of their friends had a bar mitzvah. Without them at the game, everyone else played a lot more and we won by about 20. They were back for the finals which we also won. The Sonics' coach was mad and told everyone around the league that I told them to stay home so I wouldn't have to play them!