PDA

View Full Version : Disclaimer, cero_z style

thabadguy
07-21-2005, 01:39 PM
I know I am fairly new to the forum, and am by no means in the league of posters such as cero, Diablo, Flynn etc. but, I was talking to AZK over IM , and was discussing a few of the posts I've made and how my line was totally different from what other people suggested, and I was being criticised for soemthing that felt right to me.
He basically said that the reason people disagreed with me is because I do not have any knowledge of the nl400 and the nl600 games, which play quite differently from the nl1k and higher and live deepstack games where opponents are trickier.
I agree with him, and in hindsight i think i should have probably not posted in threads regarding those limits. I apologize for this.
I have learned a lot on this forum and continue to do so.
Kindly forgive me for my over-enthusiasm to contribute to the forum that has taught me quite a bit.
Thanks for your time.

fsuplayer
07-21-2005, 02:12 PM
you seem to be very eager and willing to learn, and posting only serves to speed up the process to improve.

dont sweat it, keep posting hands/responding to posts and keep an open mind.

gl,

fsuplayer

Niwa
07-21-2005, 02:15 PM
Give me a hug /images/graemlins/smile.gif

kagame
07-21-2005, 03:38 PM
the party NL 400/600 opponents (even the Nl 1000 sometimes) are often so ridiculously stupid it makes ones head hurt to put them on hands.

no way you could account for this ;-)

ChewyMint
07-21-2005, 03:50 PM
I wouldn't worry about the disagreement between lines between your plays and what the bigger game players suggest. The NL400 and NL600 games are soft enough that you can make pretty good money playing very tight/aggressive. I find myself giving people too much credit when I play these games, and then I end up making good calls that would be very fishy in the bigger NL games.

Keep posting and learning!

ChewyMint

Alex/Mugaaz
07-21-2005, 05:41 PM
If you're actually thinking before you make a post and are willing to say "Woops I was wrong" when you are incorrect, then kudos - All your posts are worthwhile.

What's the worst case scenario? You disagree with someone and ask them to explain why? Those type of posts lead to good discussions here, please keep those up.

If I had to play a certain stake before I was qualified to ask someone why they made a certain play I would have much less money.