PDA

View Full Version : I find Jennifer Harman Charming.

BeerMoney
07-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Cute smile. Good disposition.

Just letting you guys know what's up.

chaas4747
07-21-2005, 01:54 PM
Agreed. She seemed like she would be fun, if not for the ever-present ass whipping she would be handing me, to play cards with.

idrinkcoors
07-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Yeah, she seems real nice and down to earth for a lady who has pulled in 2 million dollar pots.

jakethebake
07-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Just last night, I was wondering, "Hmmmm.... I wonder what Beermoney thinks of Jennifer Harman?".

BeerMoney
07-21-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just last night, I was wondering, "Hmmmm.... I wonder what Beermoney thinks of Jennifer Harman?".

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you know..

She also has some cute little facial ticks, etc..

James Boston
07-21-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how old she is, but I'm guessing she was pretty hot at 18-22 (give or take). Definately an attractive older woman.

TStoneMBD
07-21-2005, 10:53 PM
on tonights wsop show they showed a picture of harmon when she was 17 (might have been 18/19 i dont remember exactly what they said) and she was an 8.8 in my book.

Subfallen
07-22-2005, 12:08 AM
Are you the one who's constantly talking about his penis? Or is that whiskeytown? Anyways, if that's you, STFU. Otherwise, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

BeerMoney
07-22-2005, 07:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you the one who's constantly talking about his penis? Or is that whiskeytown? Anyways, if that's you, STFU. Otherwise, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. I don't think its Whiskeytown either though.

YW.

Beer$$

jason_t
07-22-2005, 09:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Just letting you guys know what's up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fell in love with her during Tuesday's WSOP broadcast.

sfer
07-22-2005, 12:02 PM
It's been stated before, once by me. She's much cuter in person than on TV.

BeerMoney
07-22-2005, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember you saying something to that e/affect. Something about someone who is really good at something, but still seems like a down to earth person.

whiskeytown
07-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Christ no - if I talked about my Penis, it's like talking about Atlantis or Compassionate Conservatism - it's talking about all fluff, no action - /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

How the hell did I get dragged into this thread - def. not me - LOL

pax
RB

beernutz
07-22-2005, 12:47 PM
BeerMoney you should be sentenced to an immediate one week ban for starting this thread and NOT POSTING PICS!
Jenny would seem to have a bit of the party girl in her based on some of the photos from her website:

http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/6312/jhcasagaeta0530ut.jpg
http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/2412/jhwiththeguys7ki.jpg

Luv2DriveTT
07-22-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur. However cuter doesn't mean she is much more attractive, I'd say she is overrated in the looks department but no doubt that she is cute as a button.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

FeliciaLee
07-22-2005, 02:37 PM
Jennifer was very kind to me at Rio. When I asked Evelyn Ng to call Charlie during his last days because she was his favorite female "pro," Evelyn immediately promised to call. I waited a few days, but she never called him (she later told me she had completely forgotten about it).

So when I returned to Rio, rather than single out Evelyn and rip her to shreds for not keeping her promise, instead I approached Jennifer, who was three-handed in the Stud 8 event, and not running so well.

Instead of brushing me off with a desire to go to the bathroom during the break, or to talk to Marco (or whatever), she welcomed me right into her circle.

When I told her of the situation, her eyes clearly told me of the empathy she felt and the desire to help out. She realized it was too late to call to Tennessee that evening, but she promised she would call immediately, and I knew she would.

Jennifer never got to speak to Charlie. She called a few times, but by the time I found a substitute for Evelyn, the cancer in Charlie's lungs prevented him from speaking on the phone. Undeterred, she left some moving, heartfelt messages and prayed for him until he passed on.

There are heroes, and then there are some real heroes. Jennifer took things to the next level. I'll never forget her kindness to a stranger.

Felicia /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Easy E
07-22-2005, 02:44 PM
There are heroes, and then there are some real heroes.

Not to denigrate her efforts, or yours (both of which should be applauded) but "heroic" doesn't define either one.

Sorry to nitpick.

BeerMoney
07-22-2005, 04:43 PM
Nice story. Like I said, she seems like a down to earth person, so it doesn't surprise me at all.

SuitedSixes
07-22-2005, 08:41 PM
Agreed. She's the kind of girl that you would have for a friend and not think anything more of it until she started going out with someone else, and you'd be, "damn, why didn't I think of that?"

Cerril
07-23-2005, 02:07 PM
Same thing with Annie Duke (At E3, I was pretty stunned...). I guess what they say about the camera doing things to your looks...

doggin
07-23-2005, 03:03 PM
I'd stick it in her. Nuff said.

chesspain
07-23-2005, 03:11 PM
She looks much better since her transplant. I guess that there's a lot to be said for having clean blood.

VBM
07-25-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are heroes, and then there are some real heroes.

Not to denigrate her efforts, or yours (both of which should be applauded) but "heroic" doesn't define either one.

Sorry to nitpick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can definitely understand your POV.

In my estimation, I think the definition of hero (http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861617598/hero.html), leaves enough room for context-specific interpretation that Jennifer Harman & Felicia qualify. Specifically who has shown an admirable quality such as great courage or strength of character (or, in this case empathy) and somebody who is admired for outstanding qualities or achievements

whiskeytown
07-25-2005, 04:41 PM
all pretty women are charming in their own way -

but Jennifer Harman will also beat the pants off of you....

but then maybe that's your sort of thing... /images/graemlins/grin.gif - however, in this case, it's just at the poker table

RB

deacsoft
07-26-2005, 06:58 AM
I had the privilege of interviewing Jennifer Harman and found her to be very pleasant. I believe the interview is scheduled to run in the September issue of Two Plus Two Internet Magazine .