PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Daniel Grolemund?

TheArtist
07-21-2005, 07:37 AM
Anyone know him. He finish 227 i believe at the main world series of POker. A very nice guy. I bought 2% of him and like to get a hold of him. It be awesome if anyone can lead to how I can get a hold of him. I love to congrat him.

Richard

ipp147
07-21-2005, 07:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Anyone know him. He finish 227 i believe at the main world series of POker. A very nice guy. I bought 2% of him and like to get a hold of him. It be awesome if anyone can lead to how I can get a hold of him. I love to congrat him.

Richard

[/ QUOTE ]

You bought 2% of someone and don't have any contact details?

You love to congratulate him or you want your ******* money?

TheWorstPlayer
07-21-2005, 10:19 AM
I'm guessing he bought the 2% through a third party. I admit that it did sound like that, though, until the last line.

midas
07-21-2005, 10:30 AM
A couple of comments:

People come to this board to learn more about being a better poker player and I assume are relatively smarter than your average sleazy poker railbird. Why would anyone buy 2% of someone without at least knowing how to collect? Unless you're going to use loan shark tactics, how can you coerce someone to settle up?

If this goes on all the time at tournaments, there should be a systems like in boxing, the promoters get the money and pay the expenses, take the investor's cut and pay the player the rest. Would the tournaments alllow this?

TheArtist
07-22-2005, 12:28 AM
Actually I met him at a 20/40 table and agree to buy 2% of him. He already made past the first day. I was sweating him the whole time when he made the money. When he bust out he was going to hooked me up the cash. However I must have miss him when he left, so there is no way I can find him. He is a good guy. If he see me, he would pay me. I trust him. It just stupid part on my part that I didn't get his home number or email.

Richard

Equal
07-22-2005, 01:40 AM
Richard, for your sake dude, I hope your instincts are right about this guy.

Good luck.

TheArtist
07-22-2005, 06:06 AM
Thanks man. I probably find him in the future somewhere. He'll pay me then.

Richard

jakethebake
07-22-2005, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Actually I met him at a 20/40 table and agree to buy 2% of him. He already made past the first day. I was sweating him the whole time when he made the money. When he bust out he was going to hooked me up the cash. However I must have miss him when he left, so there is no way I can find him. He is a good guy. If he see me, he would pay me. I trust him. It just stupid part on my part that I didn't get his home number or email.

Richard

[/ QUOTE ]

I trust every random guy I meet at the 20/40 table.

drewjustdrew
07-22-2005, 10:50 AM
Try here.:

zabasearch (http://zabasearch.com/)

The info is historical, so it might take some doing to find where he lives today, but if you really are interested in a payment, it couldn't hurt to try a few addresses/phone numbers.

drewjustdrew
07-22-2005, 11:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If this goes on all the time at tournaments, there should be a systems like in boxing, the promoters get the money and pay the expenses, take the investor's cut and pay the player the rest. Would the tournaments alllow this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess the conflicts of interest this system creates would keep these arrangements from ever being openly organized.

midas
07-22-2005, 05:10 PM
Drew - I searched myself on Zaba and it knew my year of birth and address. I have an unlisted phone? Where does it get the info?

TheArtist
07-23-2005, 08:17 AM
Thanks Drew. If I find Daniel I owe you one.

Later