PDA

View Full Version : Your World w/ Cavuto- hilarious guest

krazyace5
07-21-2005, 05:08 AM
Bo Dietl, this guy is hilarious.

Anyone catch this interview?

ChipWrecked
07-21-2005, 06:06 AM
No, but he is a regular on the Don Imus show.

jakethebake
07-21-2005, 09:09 AM
The author? What was he talking about?

krazyace5
07-21-2005, 03:08 PM
He was talking about the Saudi royal family, saying they were all inbreds who stuffed their face for 15 hours a day. We should just go take their oil since they all hate us already anyway.

I wish I could find a transcript for it. Here is a partial "transcript" I found on another sight(Cavuto bashing site).

Bo Dietl (who was on just ten days ago) came next. The title of the segment was, "Playing Too Nice?" and it was about terrorism and Saudi Arabia too.

Cavuto opened by saying that Dietl thinks we're "pussyfooting over political correctness" when it comes to Saudi Arabia and he asked Dietl if we were "doing all the wrong things."

Dietl, not the most articulate person, began: "Well, you know, the word wananism [sic], I can't say it right and I really don't care how you say it, all I know what it's all about." He said the fundamentalists behind Al Qaeda, "want to wipe everybody out unless you believe their beliefs, so we're dealing with someone that wants to wipe us out."

Dietl said he has been to Saudi Arabia, to Riyadh and Jeddah, "the whole joint over there, boppin' around. You got a bunch of people, about 9,00 what they call royal family. They're all inbreeds. They marry each other and half of them are mongoleze [sic], and all that kind of stuff."

Dietl again, about Saudi Arabia: "They got oil, we need oil, we should go over there and take the oil. Everyone hates us anyway in these Muslim countries."

Dietl said Muslims believe that if a bullet is dipped in pig's blood, "if they get shot with it and they get killed, they can't go to never never land with the 72 virgins." Dietl suggested all our troops in Iraq start dipping their bullets in pig's blood, they tell the world that they're doing it, and maybe that'll help.

Dietl said he just met with John Meyer's son, "just back from Flueeja [sic]. I keep sayin' the wrong words. I don't even want to say these words because I hate the places anyway." Dietl said Meyer's son told him that when they attacked that town (Fallujah), "they went in and they found more syringes, they found more crystal meth," that "not besides being religious they're all jacked up on all kinda drugs there." Dietl said sometimes "they gotta shoot three or four times to take them out. This is our problem with dealing with real crazies. What do you do with a mad dog? You put a bullet in a mad dog's head."

Dietl said he met Prince Abdullah "about 20 years ago." He said, "they were sucking on some lamb chops and stuff - they eat for 15 hours there." They sit at long tables and "all they do is stuff their faces, then they marry their first cousins or their brother or their sister."

IndieMatty
07-21-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, but he is a regular on the Don Imus show.

[/ QUOTE ]

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Imus

jokerthief
07-21-2005, 03:18 PM
Ironically, I saw this immediatly after watching a couple of sopranos episodes. This guy remides of Bobby "Bacala" Baccalieri, the guy who takes care of Uncle Junior.