PDA

View Full Version : No season two of Tilt.....

krazyace5
07-20-2005, 06:39 PM
Since I saw the other post I thought I'd throw this out here.

The lead guy from Tilt, was his name eddie? anyway I saw a preview for a new fall show on CBS or ABC and he was on it.

So it looks like no 2nd season.

MonkeeMan
07-20-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The lead guy from Tilt, was his name eddie?

[/ QUOTE ]

Matador is the lead guy in Tilt. Eddie can be replaced by a new first-person narrator, but the Matador is the marquee guy.

Dynasty
07-20-2005, 06:44 PM
I thought I read Tilt was cancelled.

TheIrishThug
07-20-2005, 07:19 PM
wait... ppl thought they were gonna make another season. hahahahha

like i'm not gonna say i didn't watch it. but it was a horrible tv show and doesn't help the fact that ppl still think poker is played by crooks in smokey back rooms.

MicroBob
07-20-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're too tight, not aggressive enough (pre or post flop), you're probably folding too much on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yes....i thought this had already been confirmed.

nate_king1
07-20-2005, 08:23 PM
Should i be disappointed? LOL worst show ever, they tried the Lucky series on FX, that was a real hit!

krazyace5
07-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Ok it is ABC, and here it is.

Invasion (http://abc.go.com/primetime/schedule/2005-06/invasion.html)

Also sorry about posting this here, meant to put it in the WPT forum.

nate_king1
07-20-2005, 08:36 PM
Point is that Tilt is probably the worst show, poker related, ever! I'd rather watch the celebrities take a stab at poker then this drama queen show.

PLEASE tell me guys you actually don't watch this!

Colonel Kataffy
07-20-2005, 08:52 PM
Did Playmakers get cancelled too /images/graemlins/confused.gif

chesspain
07-20-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought I read Tilt was cancelled.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I thought I was the only person who couldn't make it through an entire episode without falling asleep.

Army Eye
07-21-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Since I saw the other post I thought I'd throw this out here.

The lead guy from Tilt, was his name eddie? anyway I saw a preview for a new fall show on CBS or ABC and he was on it.

So it looks like no 2nd season.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shrug. That doesn't mean Tilt is cancelled. As far as I know it's still up in the air.

I hope Tilt goes on a Simpsons-caliber 20-year run. Tilt first-run airings always = funniest threads ever on 2+2

coffeecrazy1
07-21-2005, 01:07 AM
Look...I think everyone here is missing the big picture...

It's time to get out of the kiddie pool and start making moves. You know, wipe your [censored] with eight grand, nine if you've had chili.

And, let's also not forget that "The Matador" is the most unlikely poker nickname in the history of mankind. It's the same thinking that "Maverick" would ever be a callsign given to a naval aviator.

JayLear
07-21-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Point is that Tilt is probably the worst show, poker related, ever! I'd rather watch the celebrities take a stab at poker then this drama queen show.

PLEASE tell me guys you actually don't watch this!

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you watch it, seeing as your qualified to label it the worst show ever...

Rob Blackburn
07-22-2005, 12:50 AM
Two nights ago I was up late listening to ESPN radio, the overnight guy had Don McManus the actor who played "Lowball" on. According to him, and the ESPN guy, it was on. He said he was shooting other things first so seems like its not schedule to start shooting until end of the yearish.

Army Eye
07-23-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Two nights ago I was up late listening to ESPN radio, the overnight guy had Don McManus the actor who played "Lowball" on. According to him, and the ESPN guy, it was on. He said he was shooting other things first so seems like its not schedule to start shooting until end of the yearish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome!!

cwsiggy
07-23-2005, 10:55 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0428174/

IMDB is usually very accurate, but it's possible they have't updated the database yet. If you click on every actor, they are all shooting other projects and no mention at all of pre production on a second season of Tilt. Doubtful