PDA

View Full Version : Some frustration and a new plan.

pearljam
07-20-2005, 03:33 PM
I have been playing serious poker for over a year now and have been marginally profitable since Ive started. My poker prophecy stats are 40%+ over over 1000 games. I feel im a pretty good player and have absorbed alot of information from the boards here at 2+2. I recently withdrew a large some of money which left me vulnerable to a bad streak, and natrally, here it is. So im going to start entirely over. I have a little over $1800 to work with now, and if I lose it, im quitting poker. I figure if I do and im as good as I think I am there is a less then 1% chance that I will go broke, and if that happens so be it. But more likely then not, if I lose this much its because im much worse then I think I am and I have no bussiness playing with money that meens something significant to me. I will play 33$'s until im under 800 then 10+1 if I go under 400 and finally 25NL if I go under 100. This leaves me with 75 buy ins, plus 4 buy ins at the 25NL. I will keep good records now that I figured out how to use the SNG tracker correctly. Im going to play 50 a day at least 5 days a week 4 tabling. I will also post any trouble hands that I cant figure out in the post mortem here on 2+2. Anyway, im going to take a break now to try and get into a better state of mind, will be back to playing in about a week and a half.

citanul
07-20-2005, 03:36 PM
i don't really understand that point of your post, but whatever.

good luck with the mind clearing and the pokering when you get back.

citanul