PDA

View Full Version : How much weed do you have *right now*?

touchfaith
07-20-2005, 03:01 PM
I am out till tomorrow and need to live vicariously through someone for a day...

Pictures, while painful, are acceptable.

DasLeben
07-20-2005, 03:02 PM
I have lots of weeds in my back yard. Ship it?

kerssens
07-20-2005, 03:02 PM
None, never smoked before....live through that.

spamuell
07-20-2005, 03:05 PM
This much:
http://jahlove.freehomepage.com/cannabis_field1.jpg

No, actually, none, I've pretty much stopped due to my desire not to get psychosis.

touchfaith
07-20-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, that's good man, sometimes (not often) I wish I had never started..

But on that note, this thread will be a good "who would be boring to party with" thread as well.

kerssens
07-20-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But on that note, this thread will be a good "who would be boring to party with" thread as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know man, I do play a mean accordian.

Matt Williams
07-20-2005, 03:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So because Kerssens has never smoked pot, you automatically assume he is a boring person? Dude, if you need to smoke weed to have a good time, you got a problem.

touchfaith
07-20-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know man, I do play a mean accordian.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cracka! You're hired. Nuttin better then listening to a little accordian while getting wasted.

touchfaith
07-20-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So because Kerssens has never smoked pot, you automatically assume he is a boring person? Dude, if you need to smoke weed to have a good time, you got a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Lighten up Francis" Take your Sargent Hulka Big Toe somewhere else.

What makes you think it wouldn't be me that bored him.

You need to smoke some weed.

Matt Williams
07-20-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Lighten up Francis" Take your Sargent Hulka Big Toe somewhere else.

What makes you think it wouldn't be me that bored him.

You need to smoke some weed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I am all for having a good time. But you did assume he would be boring because he doesn't smoke pot. Maybe you need more weed because you are getting all defensive!

Slow Play Ray
07-20-2005, 03:21 PM
approximately 27g (just stocked up yesterday). /images/graemlins/grin.gif

A_C_Slater
07-20-2005, 03:29 PM
I have a cigarette cellophane that is full of weed. It's been sitting in my Toe Jam & Earl Sega Genesis box for two years now since I stopped smoking due to The Fear.

It's not much, but it's very strong.

miajag81
07-20-2005, 05:08 PM
For those of us with limited smot-poking experience, what exactly is The Fear? I've heard others mention it as well.

touchfaith
07-20-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For those of us with limited smot-poking experience, what exactly is The Fear? I've heard others mention it as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since he stashed a cellophane's worth, it has to be The Fear Of Running Out.

I can vouch for the validity of this fear.

KJS
07-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Only 1/3 of my last $40 bag /images/graemlins/frown.gif

KJS

SmileyEH
07-20-2005, 06:09 PM
I had an 8th. . . like 10 months ago. Beer > Weed.

-SmileyEH

gorie
07-20-2005, 06:12 PM
none.

say nope to dope.

didn't you pay attention to the posters in the hallway ?

Maulik
07-20-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had an 8th. . . like 10 months ago. Beer < Weed.

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

I used to have lots all the time, now not so much so.

illunious
07-20-2005, 06:18 PM
Urban dictionary "The Fear":

paranoia/ panic caused by marijuana use

gunt
07-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Get a job hippie.

keats
07-20-2005, 06:39 PM
I smoke lots of weed everyday and I have never had "The Fear". I mean I've got paranoid before but never to a level in which there would be a word for it or it scaring other people into not smoking weed. Oh and for the record just picked up a quarter.

AEKDBet
07-20-2005, 06:43 PM
more than 1/8, less than 1/4. Prob around 1/5 oz.

pokerstudAA
07-20-2005, 07:21 PM
More than 1/4 less than 1/2. And it is going fast...... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ChipWrecked
07-20-2005, 07:29 PM
None right now. I had to back way off after I got married.

Also, living in California now as I do, holy crap. That stuff would push me right over the edge if I was single and still a pro smoker like I used to be.

AllIn3High
07-20-2005, 07:29 PM
Not any at the moment unfortunatly.
But i could use a :

http://www.christiania.org/~werner/jpg/115gramsjoint/115gramsjointen.jpg

Vasquez
07-20-2005, 07:35 PM
nil

dtbog
07-20-2005, 07:37 PM
a single nug.

MrFeelNothin
07-20-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Since he stashed a cellophane's worth, it has to be The Fear Of Running Out.

I can vouch for the validity of this fear.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to hold back on smoking my last nug at the moment.

Malachii
07-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Yeah, this has been happening to me too lately. Everytime I have more than just a couple hits, I feel really paranoid and anxious.

kdog
07-20-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am out till tomorrow and need to live vicariously through someone for a day...

[/ QUOTE ]

About 1/2 a pound in the freezer. Maybe more, I don't know. I hate to run out so I buy in bulk.

Towelie
07-20-2005, 09:46 PM
I dunno man, a lot.

You wanna get high?

chabibi
07-20-2005, 09:52 PM
2oz of weed and a quarter kilo of charas

ChoicestHops
07-20-2005, 10:00 PM
None. Ive given up all drugs except alcohol.

irishpint
07-20-2005, 10:25 PM
1/8 minus a bowl

sexdrugsmoney
07-20-2005, 10:32 PM
Drugs R bad MMkay?

(4 pages and I'm the first to say that? OOT is slipping!) /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

No, actually, none, I've pretty much stopped due to my desire not to get psychosis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah me too.

Used to do alot of weed and had many friends who did it too and I can honestly say that I don't think it is as harmless as many marijuana advocates make it out to be. (Well, maybe natural outdoor MJ is, but I'm definately skeptical about hydro.)

Seen alot of personality changes in people I've known, permanent personality changes I might add. While I believe firmly that MJ is safer than Speed & X, I think it's naive to think that hydro weed isn't going to change you after a while.

That being said, take Heroin, its good. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PS - I've never tried Heroin, I can't say if it's good or not, why don't you try it and let me know? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kurosh
07-20-2005, 10:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Used to do alot of weed and had many friends who did it too and I can honestly say that I don't think it is as harmless as many marijuana advocates make it out to be. (Well, maybe natural outdoor MJ is, but I'm definately skeptical about hydro.)

Seen alot of personality changes in people I've known, permanent personality changes I might add. While I believe firmly that MJ is safer than Speed & X, I think it's naive to think that hydro weed isn't going to change you after a while.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can anyone confirm this?

ChoicestHops
07-20-2005, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone confirm this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I turned all my friends into potheads junior year in high school. They all still smoke, and their personalities have definitely changed.

About the hydro weed being worse than "naturally" grown, there's nothing to back up this claim.

Larimani
07-20-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Can anyone confirm this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitly. My friends & myself smoked copious amounts throughout uni and it's seriously affected a couple of us. Anxiety disorders being the main problem encountered... Give up the weed or keep it very moderated (ie. no more than a few spliffs a year, here and there)

Al P
07-21-2005, 12:19 AM
I've smoked pounds in my lifetime and have never

Al P
07-21-2005, 12:23 AM
Sorry, thought the cops were outside.

Anyway I've never had The Fear.

Rev. Good Will
07-21-2005, 12:24 AM
http://fuckthefear.com/

Jim Kuhn
07-21-2005, 12:28 AM
That depends................. Are you buying or selling? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

hotsauce615
07-21-2005, 01:00 AM
None at the moment, cut down massively, it seems everytime i smoke I suck at poker for long periods of time. Everytime I try to quit I like find some in a shoe somewhere or something

drexah
07-21-2005, 02:54 AM
split an oz. of headies with a few of my friends the other day, only have like a 2 gram nug left. luckily, it is about 93% orange hairs with white crystals on it, dense as hell and squishy as a sponge..mmmmm...oh and i have my friends 180$ 18" jerome baker glass blong here.

augie00
07-21-2005, 02:58 AM
Like, 2 grams or so. Plenty for lil old me (not really).