PDA

View Full Version : Dropping Bombs at Others' Houses

Bradyams
07-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Hypothetical situation:

You and a few friends are at somebody's house. You just met the owner of the house today. You are all just hanging out, and you need to go to the bathroom. You excuse yourself, and go drop a huge bomb. You flush, and it clogs it up. You frantically search the bathroom for a plunger, and there is nothing. Flushing again is not an option the nasty water is already close to the rim of the toilet, and if you flush again and it doesn't free up it will spill over.

What do you do?

David04
07-20-2005, 01:57 PM
Other:Use owner's computer to consult OOT on the proper play.

touchfaith
07-20-2005, 01:58 PM
I couldn't find the "read the thread from 2 weeks ago" option.

No vote

jakethebake
07-20-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Other:Use owner's computer to consult OOT on the proper play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. I'm guessing he needs ana answer quick!

Bradyams
07-20-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I couldn't find the "read the thread from 2 weeks ago" option.

No vote

[/ QUOTE ]

Was afraid of that. Oh well.

And no I don't need advice quickly. This happened last night /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eegs
You clean up ur shyt if it spills onto the floor

wayabvpar
Always check for a plunger before undertaking any large bombing runs.

Yeti
Use your first to unblock the toilet.

Or, quietly drag the host to one side and explain the situation.

The Yugoslavian
07-20-2005, 02:01 PM
Search for another plunger? Or just come clean?

Or just wait it out until the water goes down and keep flushing?

You're basically up [censored] creek without a paddle.

Yugoslav

WDC
07-20-2005, 02:04 PM
Loud and proud you leave the bathroom and yell "where's the plunger". Your friends should find your accomplishment quite a feat. It shouldn't be embarrising at all, unless your at a wedding shower or something.

ptmusic
07-20-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Use your first to unblock the toilet.

Or, quietly drag the host to one side and explain the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct.

Also:

the toilet probably clogs regularly, so the owner knows about it, and he might be as embarrassed as you.

AND:

you can always try flushing again; before the water overflows you can always turn off the faucet below the toilet. Sometimes the weight of the extra water unclogs the toilet and its worth a try - just locate the faucet first and be ready to turn it off!

-ptmusic

DemonDeac
07-20-2005, 02:39 PM
use less toilet paper

or

courtesy flush

man
07-20-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Always check for a plunger before undertaking any large bombing runs.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like thinking about the person who needs to have a plunger on hand before they drop a dugan. I dont know it makes me giggle.

I think the only course of action here is to drop an upper-decker just to complete the job. all or nothing man.

JaBlue
07-20-2005, 02:44 PM
This happened to me at a friend's house when I was 14. I tried flushing twice and it didn't work and the third time would surely overflow. I closed the lid and acted like nothing happened. When he asked me what happened I said that I had no clue it was clogged: "I just flushed and left the lid down without checking to see if it went through."

He believed me.

Now I would tell the host.

2planka
07-20-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you can always try flushing again; before the water overflows you can always turn off the faucet below the toilet. Sometimes the weight of the extra water unclogs the toilet and its worth a try - just locate the faucet first and be ready to turn it off!

[/ QUOTE ]

The valve you're referring to fills the tank. Flapper+ballcock+gravity are responsible for the flow from the tank to the bowl. If your plan is to switch off the valve to avert overflow, you're gonna be in deep [censored].

djoyce003
07-20-2005, 03:01 PM
I know a guy that did this at his date's house. (first date). The toilet overflowed. He climbed out of the bathroom window and left, and never came back.

xadrez
07-20-2005, 03:07 PM
This is why I always go "upper deck" when at a strangers shouse.

touchfaith
07-20-2005, 03:10 PM
Fine, since it must be discussed (again)...

It's all about the paper man, you are obviously using too much.

Your [censored] is only so big, there is a pre-determined maximum circumference to the size of your [censored]. I don't know you personally, but I am guessing that the hole in your ass is not larger then the hole in the toilet.

Therefore, reason states that you use too much paper.

Try letting is dissolve a bit in the [censored] and piss water before flushing and your problems should be solved.

Shajen
07-20-2005, 03:39 PM
Where is the "I wouldn't flush in the first place" option?

Something that awesome is a sight to behold and others should get to see the results of your work.

Ok, fine. If you must come clean, you gotta ask for a plunger. Tell them you just negotiated the release of several fat hostages and they are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

jakethebake
07-20-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your [censored] is only so big, there is a pre-determined maximum circumference to the size of your [censored]. I don't know you personally, but I am guessing that the hole in your ass is not larger then the hole in the toilet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant!

http://img59.exs.cx/img59/1992/brilliant7lb.jpg