PDA

View Full Version : NL tourney hand, criticized by DEALER!

Acesover8s
02-24-2003, 01:47 PM
Man, I've known that I've sucked for a while, but this is the first time I've had the dealer tell me I played a hand wrong. . .

Weird, ultra-fishy tourney at Blue Chip. Been playing for an hour and I've seen AA and KK take several pots all without raising preflop. (Oddly enough I saw a guy limp UTG with AA in a live 10-20 here, and then just called the reraise with 5 players in).

So anyway. Blinds are 50-100. I have 2,400. I am only player at table to not rebuy. Most have me covered. 7 limpers to me, and I push in with AdKd.

All fold except 1 player to my right calls with his last 600 and turns over qc5c. Board gives me my flush although my ace high would have held up.

Dealer says "Bet you wish you hadn't done that now" As if every time you have AKs you get the nuts. I honestly expected to get called in 2 or 3 places the way the table was running.

He then told me I should have made it 300, then I would have got 3 or 4 callers (stated like it was a good thing). He then commented later that he doesn't really play. . .

Comments?

Two other hands in tourney. . .

Blinds at 100-200. 2 limpers to me and I push in with 66, called in one place by AQ. Flop is 578. Turn is a 6. and the river 4 wipes the smile off my face.

Few hands later. I raise 4 times the blinds in early position with 99. Get one caller in mid position. Flop is 366, I bet all in. She reluctantly calls with AA. Bye.