PDA

View Full Version : The Bad Mutha

PokerBob
07-19-2005, 08:46 PM
the limper here is 65/2/0.5

Party Poker (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, donk limps I raise, both blinds call.

Flop: T/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
sb bets, both call, i raise, all call

Turn: 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, Hero checks.

River: 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB bets, Hero folds,
Final Pot:

wheelz
07-19-2005, 08:47 PM
/images/graemlins/cool.gif

PokerBob
07-19-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the limper here is 65/2/0.5

Party Poker (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, donk limps I raise, both blinds call.

Flop: T/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
sb bets, both call, i raise, all call

Turn: 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, Hero checks.

River: 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB bets, Hero folds,
Final Pot:

[/ QUOTE ]

Willluck
07-19-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ipp147
07-20-2005, 03:40 AM
I don't really like the flop raise for a couple of reasons,

SB has bet into the field indicating strength, I would assume at least TP. You might get 3 bet and not get your free turn card.

Your overcard outs are possibly good and you have 4 Q outs of course (maybe not the Q /images/graemlins/club.gif). So you have like 7ish outs.

If you know you are going to get the free card I don't really mind it - I think there is a good chance your going to get 3 bet here with two stuck in between you and the SB.

Also, as an aside. I kind of associate peoples avatar's with their name's on here. When people change it my brain cannot compute. That is all.

tizim
07-20-2005, 04:03 AM
I hate the flop raise. Your draw is super weak, and your plan is way too likely to backfire on this board and with this many opponents.