PDA

View Full Version : satan and you

JaBlue
07-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Satan appears. He tells you that he wants your soul at any cost. What are you willing to sell it for?

I wouldn't sell mine for anything (feel free to make me an offer because maybe there's something I would sell it for that I just can't think of)

DemonDeac
07-19-2005, 04:25 PM
what exactly happens to me if i dont have a soul?

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
what exactly happens to me if i dont have a soul?

[/ QUOTE ]

swede123
Natasha spells "Ah Satan" backwards.

Swede

JaBlue
07-19-2005, 04:33 PM
I don't know. It's bad.

Chairman Wood
07-19-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He tells you that he wants your soul at any cost.

[/ QUOTE ]
If he wants your soul at any costs then your demands can be limitless. I wouldn't sell for anything less than immortality and infinite superpowers.

gulebjorn
07-19-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If he wants your soul at any costs then your demands can be limitless. I wouldn't sell for anything less than immortality and infinite superpowers.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not to mention a replacement soul.

jakethebake
07-19-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fools! Did you not see Bedazzled (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061391/)?

TheIrishThug
07-19-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not to mention a replacement soul.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

and saidly, yes i have seen the movie.

JaBlue
07-19-2005, 04:57 PM
damnit don't be so tricky. You only get one demand. you can have a bajillion dollars, become a woman, have some hot bajina fall in love with you, whatever. Just one thing, though.

theghost
07-19-2005, 05:01 PM
"Satan appears..."

not for sale.

Anybody else asking, offering any cost, I'm sure I could dream something up. Whatever I thought was the max they would agree to, down to around $60.

JaBlue
07-19-2005, 05:02 PM
not even for a bajillion bucks? Or Jessica Alba's bajina?

eric5148
07-19-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Natasha spells "Ah Satan" backwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, you can rearrange Santa to spell Satan.

asofel
07-19-2005, 05:33 PM
make me god.

These questions always turn into a "who can figure out the best loophole answer"...I think many people aren't sure of a) if they have a soul or not b) what it is c) what you'd be without it....so its kind of hard to answer specifically...

Brainwalter
07-19-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Satan appears..."

not for sale.

Anybody else asking, offering any cost, I'm sure I could dream something up. Whatever I thought was the max they would agree to, down to around $60.

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful, I bet Satan would buy your soul for any price from the guy you sold it to for $60, and then you're screwed.

Randy_Refeld
07-19-2005, 05:38 PM
If Satan appears I would guess that the importance one would place on having a soul would go up quite a bit.

mmbt0ne
07-19-2005, 05:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
If Satan appears I would guess that the importance one would place on having a soul would go up quite a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was my thinking as well. Knowing there's a Satan makes a huge difference in the equation of what to do with your soul.

JaBlue
07-19-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

These questions always turn into a "who can figure out the best loophole answer"

[/ QUOTE ]
not my intention
[ QUOTE ]

...I think many people aren't sure of a) if they have a soul or not b) what it is c) what you'd be without it....

[/ QUOTE ]
That's kind of the point.

NutCrackerr
07-20-2005, 09:14 AM
omnipotence

diebitter
07-20-2005, 09:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Also, you can rearrange Santa to spell Satan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dyslexics must hate Christmas.

And being offered Vimto

ChipWrecked
07-20-2005, 09:23 AM
"Mmmmmmmmmmm.... forbidden donut."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/forbiddendonut.jpg

sexdrugsmoney
07-20-2005, 09:29 AM
"What good is it if a man gains the whole world but loses his own soul?" - somewhere in the Bible.

jakethebake
07-20-2005, 09:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"What good is it if a man gains the whole world but loses his own soul?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's what we're trying to figure out here.

diebitter
07-20-2005, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Fools! Did you not see Bedazzled (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061391/)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you referenced the proper one. Keep to the proper theological tone of this thread.

Can I have a room full of hotties dying for it, all the time? And who find each other incredibly attractive, as well as me? That change every two weeks? With a wrestling ring? Full of condensed milk?

Oh, plus that other junk like immortality, infinite money, perfect physique, and a metabolism that can withstand as much junk food without ever changing as possible.

I'm easy on the second part of the list, but stand firm on the hotties though - and the hotties have to be firm.

Oh boy, this is a great thread!

gorie
07-20-2005, 01:15 PM
i wouldn't sell my soul to the devil for anything.

catholic school is awesome. grandma would be proud.

Eegs
07-20-2005, 01:17 PM
a Willy Wonka golden ticket of course!

tolbiny
07-20-2005, 01:27 PM
Got to get me some of that.

tolbiny
07-20-2005, 01:35 PM
If Satan shows up and asks for your soul then you have to figure out a few things.
I make these assumption first
1. If satan wants my soul then he must be competing with another powerful entity (ie god) for that soul.
2. Satan is "evil" if he is attemting to buy souls
3. "god" is very different from Satan and therefor much closer to "good" and someone that i might rather spend eternity with.
4. If Satan is attempting to buy my soul then God must be winning the battle for me personally. This being said then i refuse all offers.

Problems with this -
1. My lifestyle must change somewhat to attempt to stay on God's good side. Fortunatly i won't have to quit masterbating because if clearly the amount i have self pleasured in this life ins't enough to condeme me to hell, then no amount is.
2. I may not actually be in gods favor, but in a grey area and satan is trying to snag people in the middle ground- or just prevent repenting on my death bed or what not.
3. Satan is not to be trusted. He might simply make this offer as a bluff to make me think i am heaven bound when i am in fact not- so that i continue living my masterbatory ways.

Actually it comes down to this - satan is likely smarter and more experienced with this and will also have the finest lawyers in the universe (all in hell) at his disposal. There fore i will lose if he attemps to snag my soul so i may as well get something out of it.

PokerBob
07-20-2005, 01:54 PM
i can't sell him something that he alrady has

chaas4747
07-20-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i can't sell him something that he alrady has

[/ QUOTE ]

You can, and it would be in your best interest to do so.

DasLeben
07-20-2005, 02:49 PM
Two chicks at the same time.

JaBlue
07-20-2005, 02:50 PM
grandma would be proud but catholic school is not awesome.

JaBlue
07-20-2005, 02:53 PM
What if your soul's bad but satan wants it anyway?

And what if Satan exists, but God doesn't? I don't think you can assume that God exists just because you see Satan.

PokerBob
07-20-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i wouldn't sell my soul to the devil for anything.

catholic school is awesome. grandma would be proud.

[/ QUOTE ]

Catholic school is awesome because it produces young, repressed women who, when they decide to break free, will do just about ANYTHING. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif We all know a girl or 2 like that, don't we?

I had 14 years of Catholic education, by the way.

TheIrishThug
07-20-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And what if Satan exists, but God doesn't? I don't think you can assume that God exists just because you see Satan.

[/ QUOTE ]

carefull, more talk like this and u will need to go hang out with Sklansky.

gorie
07-20-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
grandma would be proud but catholic school is not awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
mine was. i'm really glad i grew up the way i did, and i'm not even a religious person. although i don't think my school was anything like the stereotypical 'catholic school' (whatever that is exactly, but i can never really relate with the assumptions made about people went to catholic school).