View Full Version : favorite 2pac album

quinn
07-19-2005, 04:16 PM

jakethebake
07-19-2005, 04:16 PM
there was one?

-Skeme-
07-19-2005, 04:19 PM
All Eyez On Me is solid. It has the most known songs since it's a double disc. MATW will probably get the most votes. Makaveli was a good album. He stepped up his lyrics at that point.

quinn
07-19-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
there was one?

[/ QUOTE ]

My head is hurting trying to figure out what this means.

swede123
07-19-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there was one?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your head would hurt less if you followed this forum a little more. Then you'd know Jake isn't exactly hip and with it these days, especially when it comes to rap music.

Swede

asofel
07-19-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there was one?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your head would hurt less if you followed this forum a little more. Then you'd know Jake isn't exactly hip and with it these days, especially when it comes to rap music.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

I've grown to expect and love the /images/graemlins/confused.gif
Something about it just cracks me up...

ThaSaltCracka
07-19-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All Eyez On Me is solid. It has the most known songs since it's a double disc. MATW will probably get the most votes.

[/ QUOTE ]You mean All Eyez On Me will get the most voyes, but Me Against The World is my favorite.

Vince Young
07-19-2005, 07:05 PM
Greatest Hits is the only one that's even listenable.

Luv2DriveTT
07-19-2005, 07:09 PM
None. He sucks as an artist, and sucked even more as a person. I knew him when he was alive (I had to work with him on numerous occasions), he was an ass. Why anyone still worships this idiot (or Puffy for that matter) is beyond my comprehension.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

siccjay
07-19-2005, 07:16 PM
I voted Me Against The World because I feel All Eyez on Me has too many fillers.

Makavelli is a VERY close 2nd.

Who the hell voted for Loyal to the Game or Better Dayz? I hope you were jopking.

siccjay
07-19-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
None. He sucks as an artist, and sucked even more as a person. I knew him when he was alive (I had to work with him on numerous occasions), he was an ass. Why anyone still worships this idiot (or Puffy for that matter) is beyond my comprehension.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't tell us you worked with him without telling us what you did. No one is going to believe you.

Luv2DriveTT
07-19-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't tell us you worked with him without telling us what you did. No one is going to believe you.

[/ QUOTE ]

My name is on the album. Figure it out for yourself. That is all.

Vince Young
07-19-2005, 07:25 PM
The album = ?

siccjay
07-19-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

Yes I'm going to do all kinds of detective work on this one! Stop lying on the internet.

The Yugoslavian
07-19-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I voted Me Against The World because I feel All Eyez on Me has too many fillers.

Makavelli is a VERY close 2nd.

Who the hell voted for Loyal to the Game or Better Dayz? I hope you were jopking.

[/ QUOTE ]

*nod*

Yugoslav

Bill Murphy
07-19-2005, 07:36 PM
Aren't those last five or six just necro-cashins/vault clears?

Luv2DriveTT
07-19-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

Yes I'm going to do all kinds of detective work on this one! Stop lying on the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are FAR too many people here who know me in real life for me to consider lying here. As for the album name, I honestly don't recall.. but it sucked.