PDA

View Full Version : Strange Japanese "Dessert" ... real?

dknightx
07-19-2005, 03:48 PM
I was talking to a good friend of mine, and he told me that one of HIS close friends (we will call him Bob) recently went on a trip to Japan. Bob said that in Japan, there are these restaurants, that have this "special dessert" that you have to call in a order a few weeks ahead of time.

In white (if you really want to know):
<font color="white">
Anyways, the dessert is basically a girl's poop. Yes, POOP. But here's the thing, when you call in and order the dessert, you say what FLAVOR you want, so say you want apple flavor, they will have the girl eat apples for like a week straight.
</font>

When I heard this, I basically said "There is no [censored] way this is possible" (especially the whole "flavor" thing) ..... BUT knowing the Japanese, there is some strange/unimaginable stuff that goes on over there. Anyone else hear of this before that confirm whether this is true or not? My friend seems to be convinced that it is true.

dknightx
07-19-2005, 04:00 PM
anyone?

swede123
07-19-2005, 04:02 PM
Those crazy asians.

Swede

grouchie
07-20-2005, 12:20 PM
would I beable to get solid red-hot flavored?

this would be impressive to me

EliteNinja
07-20-2005, 06:00 PM
How would you know if it was really a girl's poop and not a guy's? Cuz it'd be gay to eat man-chocolate.

I think I'll stick with ice-cream.

Sooga
07-20-2005, 06:16 PM
Well I can't make any claims about the existence about this dessert, but I'm Japanese, and my dad lives in Japan, and we've both never heard of anything like this.

fluff
07-20-2005, 06:18 PM
They only sell to Americans.

Amid Cent
07-20-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How would you know if it was really a girl's poop and not a guy's? Cuz it'd be gay to eat man-chocolate.

[/ QUOTE ]

NH Dude, this is so funny I just spit my special dessert all over my desk. Seriously.

TheMainEvent
07-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Bukkake, anyone?

krazyace5
07-20-2005, 08:07 PM
I actually saw this on one of those bizarre videos, it mighta even been real sex on HBO or something, but basically a chick would [censored] on the plate right in front of the orderer and then it was served to them. Nasty indeed, also I saw before where this wierd tribe would go out and eat fresh cow apples.

Spaded
07-20-2005, 09:01 PM
I wouldn't doubt it, and here's why:
There is an online journal of an american man's "adventures" as an english teacher in japan. He teaches middle school-aged kids. He is a black guy and so all the kids know about black men comes from the TV. And of course, when you see something funny on TV about a black man, much of the time it involves being "large"... Anyway, these kids would keep coming up and saying to him "bigu diku?"

Also, the kids do this thing where they put all 5 of the tips of their fingers together and jam them into the guy's pants (and each others pants, too) where the ass is and say some japanese word and run away. I don't know what the website is but i remember seeing it listed on fark.com somewhere.

Sponger15SB
07-20-2005, 09:05 PM
Where is towlie when we need him??

...I have no idea whats going on

Eihli
07-20-2005, 09:16 PM
I read that. That guy had some funny stories.

HopeydaFish
07-20-2005, 11:24 PM
What if I just want poop flavoured? Do I still have to call a week in advance?

gunt
07-20-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What if I just want poop flavoured? Do I still have to call a week in advance?

[/ QUOTE ]
that would be funny if they made her eat someone else's poop for a week... so her poop smells like their poop... and everyone's eating poop!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO.... BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

27offsuit
07-22-2005, 12:18 AM
Dude, what f*cking planet have you been living on?

Of course you can get flavored poop dessert.

I'm partial to pomagranite. It's the "corn-poop" of the flavored poop desserts, dontcha' know.

daryljobe777
07-22-2005, 03:38 AM
How about ice cream? Is the frozen flavor possible?