PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

07-19-2005, 02:49 PM

Dariel86
07-19-2005, 02:55 PM
You such a reputable poster that you should get help easily.

07-19-2005, 03:04 PM

Sponger15SB
07-19-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im not a reputable poster, i have posted ten messages only.. Thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, all dealing with the same thing.

moondogg
07-19-2005, 03:15 PM
Wow, you suck at fraud.

Mike Haven
07-19-2005, 03:21 PM
Anyone thinking of helping should read his other posts here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=2910036&Forum= ,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=290 9700&Search=true&where=&Name=39294&daterange=&newe rval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Po st2910036) and here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2754994&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1) first.

07-19-2005, 03:21 PM

DrunkHamster
07-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Hahaha, you say that to most Irish I know and you'll be lucky to walk.

partygirluk
07-19-2005, 03:36 PM
This guy's email addresses are from a rakeback site that defrauded me of ~ $200, don't trust him.

Pokeraddict
07-19-2005, 03:37 PM
I decided to avoid this thread but maybe it is time to enter in what I know about this group.

If you have ever read the FAQ's you will see a thread Taxidriver vs ACR (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=&Number=167256&page=&view= &sb=5&o=&fpart=1) . Taxidriver is the same person who owns rakebackstars.com and owned the now closed autorakeback as well as the now closed rakeback.no, Taxidriver was also a part of this group that "allegedly" defrauded ACR and was a big reason I am sure that the old promo buck, and eventually ACR (now no longer a hub for a network but a skin on Pokerroom now) bit the dust.

This poster posts these type posts on RGP and also shills on RGP for his own causes. He also has been accused (and rightfully so IMO) for stealing content from other affiliate websites.

I have never heard of him ripping someone off in these posts but one must ask if his affiliate business is doing so well why does he not have $175 in a bank account to wire paypal instantly, and for free.......

This is Taxidriver's profile at 2+2 (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=143&Number=1842728&Board =inet&what=showflat&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=2&vc =1) and even though the Autorakeback spam was removed from his posts (if you notice his posts are all deleted) ifyou look at the email you will see the name matches the registration info for all 3 of the domains I mention above.

Sorry but I try to tlook out for people and this one screams of issues. Also why do you think he needed to come up with a new handle? I guess noone would have loaned it Taxidriver or the now closed handle "Autorakeback.com"

I hope the mods dont think this is spam, I obviously am not advertising for him but I am certainly giving good reason to stay away.

Pokeraddict
07-19-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This guy's email addresses are from a rakeback site that defrauded me of ~ $200, don't trust him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have received many complaints about this group, that is part of why I posted this.

moondogg
07-19-2005, 03:43 PM
Wow, I take it back. Apparently this douche is pretty good at fraud. I guess this was just one of his lamer attempts.

Benholio
07-19-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now i know really what an sadface you are!

You living on assumptions and Granny talk, you mind picking up everything you read on the internett and make wrong conclussions because you are a stupid paranoid american..

[/ QUOTE ]

I am suffering from multiple conclussions after reading your posts.

Pokeraddict
07-19-2005, 03:50 PM
By the way disregard my post because i am a stupid paranoid american.. in the words of the OP.

Hellmouth
07-19-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now i know really what an sadface you are!

You living on assumptions and Granny talk, you mind picking up everything you read on the internett and make wrong conclussions because you are a stupid paranoid american..

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, like anyone actually cares what you think. Too bad you are too stupid to even pull this off. Maybe you should move to nigeria and pick up that scam assclown.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
07-19-2005, 04:21 PM
what a lazy attempt at a new name as well...

GrannyMae
07-19-2005, 05:08 PM
You living on assumptions and Granny talk

wtf? what does this even mean?

Pokeraddict
07-19-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You living on assumptions and Granny talk

wtf? what does this even mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a feeling we will never know as we probably have heard from him for the last time under this name.

gasoltub
07-19-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
on Neteller or Pokerstars.. asap

MSN: gplol@hotmail.com

I hope no one googled for mugu guestbook (http://www.google.se/search?q=mugu+guestbook) and entered all those three email addresses on a lot of those guestbooks, because then he would get hundreds of nigerian scam/spam letters within days and that wouldn't be nice for him... getting his inboxes filled with junk...

nudge nudge, know what I mean? ...

/images/graemlins/wink.gif