PDA

View Full Version : Best bubble ritual EVER (lc)

pergesu
07-19-2005, 11:56 AM
Okay so I know some of you do stupid things when you're playing on the bubble/itm. Someone here shouts "LUCKBOX" over and over again. I used to put my face in my pillow cause I couldn't look. But I've gotten over that.

Just now I was playin a tourney and by the brutal force of the best hand holding up for once, I was down to 150 chips. There was a lighter on my desk, and I decided I'd hold it up end-of-the-rock-concert style. Well. I doubled up. Then I tripled up. Then I busted the three guys hardcore, with one guy talk shiat the whole time.

This is my new ritual. Every time my chips go in the middle, the lighter goes up.

Sabrazack
07-19-2005, 11:59 AM
Haha, thats nice. I usually turn on loud music and start screaming along to it. Sometimes when im in some important phase, like pushing with crap and BB is thinking about calling or not i start chanting "No call, no call, no call". And if he calls i stand up and start jumping up and down holding my thumbs. However since i started 8 tabling i rarely have time for this /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

utmt40
07-19-2005, 12:02 PM
When I go in with the best hand I will beg for them to suckout on me and this has been working for me.

wulfheir
07-19-2005, 12:03 PM
I'm glad to hear i'm not the only one out there with all-in rituals. There is a mirror behind me, so I spin my chair around and watch my monitor in reverse.

07-19-2005, 12:10 PM
I like using "big money no whammys and stop!" haha, no but ive tried that and no luck, so when tourney gets serious i found myself doing the Sammy Farha deal, when im redy for a big pot ill put a cig in my mouth and if i lose cig gets smoked, i win it hangs around until tourney is over then it goes in box as "lucky" cig.

gildwulf
07-19-2005, 12:11 PM
When I'm all-in against anyone I just bang my desk and swear a lot. It's not too fancy, but gets the job done.

octaveshift
07-19-2005, 12:30 PM
My ritual:

"Fold fold fold fold foldfoldfoldfold FOLD FOLD! FOLD YOU FU@$KING DOUCHE! FOLD!! FOLD!!! FOLD!!!"

sng-sam
07-19-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My ritual:

"Fold fold fold fold foldfoldfoldfold FOLD FOLD! FOLD YOU FU@$KING DOUCHE! FOLD!! FOLD!!! FOLD!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

You got microphones in my house?

SAM