PDA

View Full Version : Dropping the F bomb on support. (of dubious value)

poker-penguin
07-19-2005, 11:56 AM
Ok, I set up some crypto accounts back in mid March (I think, possibly even Feb). Two of the pin numbers hadn't arrived by the time I moved house at the end of april.

They were returned to ECash and they locked my accounts as a security precaution. Which is fair enough.

I sent them my ID.

Not enough. They need a bill with my name on it. So I sent them the only bill I had with my name on it and my ID again.

Not enough, they need an electricity bill. So I send them that, and my flatmate's ID. (Twice because gifs are too complicated for support to open).

Finally, my account is unlocked this morning (this all took a couple months by the way).

I log in to cashier to change my address (which has already been changed - but not by me), and notice that the balance of my account is ZERO.

I'm like WTF? I check my statement to see if someone withdrew my money. All I see is ADJ(ustment) P364 as the last entry.

Hmmm. Maybe they sent the money to the new account I opened with my new details but never played on. I did this under their instructions about a month ago (because you can't change the address with money in the account or something like that).

I log into that - nada.

I log back into my main account. Now, not only is my balance zero, I can't even see the statement any more to get transaction numbers.

I put a call me request in saying "where's my ****ing money?" and email support using that phrasing as well.

To their credit, Ecash called me within ten minutes.

The result of that phone call (most of which I spent listening to the world's worst hold music and not dropping the f bomb) is that the guy told me "oh yes, we have your money you just can't see it. We took it from your account [without telling you] so you could change your address [not that we told you that you could now do this]."

Crypto is going to get a little fishier this month, since I am closing all my accounts and telling the poker rooms that it is because I refuse to deal with Ecashdirect.

Note to all the geniuses out there. I only opened a second account at this skin when support told me to, and never did anything with it.

Perhaps I am cutting off my nose to spite my face, but I have plenty of bonii (and the eight letter word) elsewhere with software I prefer and games that I find easier to beat.

But yeah, I dropped the F bomb on support. I'm a bad man.

Just wanted to vent, and say that ECash suck for hiding my money and not telling me (although to be fair give em credit for trying to help) Good intention, poorly executed (and dropping the F bomb seems to get much quicker attention on the "call me" button than making a polite request.

I'm not sure if I should be angry or relieved but figured I'd inflict the story on ya'll.

Beavis68
07-19-2005, 01:11 PM
I told a Doyles Room agent he was to stop being such an ass in live chat one time.

He was being really nit-picky, and I was drunk and got fed up with it.

poker-penguin
07-19-2005, 02:09 PM
Recently I also said "What the ****?" in live chat after Buddy started talking about bingo cards to me.

I have really got to start being nicer to support (maybe then they'll flick the win switch back on for me).