PDA

View Full Version : How do I place an image on my posts?

07-19-2005, 11:49 AM
I tried to place an image in the edit preferences, but was unsuccessful. I have a .jpg photo on my C drive; I gave the path, including the .jpg suffix, but it didn't seem to work. Any help is appreciated.

Freakin
07-19-2005, 12:36 PM
Stonewalled,

Most forums don't host their own images, so you'll have to upload the image somewhere else. You can either use photobucket.com or imageshack.us. I use imageshack because it does not require registration. Once you upload an image there, you will be given a direct link to it. Click the image hotlink below your post and give it the URL. Problem solved. Also, this question has beeen answered quite a few times before. Try doing searches in the Internet Gambling, Computer Tech, and Other Other Topics forums before asking what appears to be a simple problem.

When using the search feature, put a + in front of all words you want to include, like +search +feature or something liek that.

Freakin

07-19-2005, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the help, and also for the suggestions regarding searching before posting. I will do so in the future.