PDA

View Full Version : What to get my slut for...

phil_ivey_fan
07-19-2005, 11:31 AM
...our 6th month anniversary.

stats: things are going great, we've dropped the l-bomb, but this is the first really nice something I'm going to have to buy her. Wanna spend < $300.

$300 to spend
- $4 KY Jelly ;-)
- $100 Dinner
----------------------
$196 to spend on gift

right now I'm thinking jewlrey or spa treatment (mani, peti, facial, massage, etc).

what's your take?

fimbulwinter
07-19-2005, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

stats: things are going great, we've dropped the l-bomb, but this is the first really nice something I'm going to have to buy her. Wanna spend < $300.

$300 to spend
- $4 KY Jelly ;-)
- $100 Dinner
----------------------
$196 to spend on gift

right now I'm thinking jewlrey or spa treatment (mani, peti, facial, massage, etc).

what's your take?

[/ QUOTE ]

sex education for you ST the KY is a moot point?

fim

Vavavoom
07-19-2005, 11:32 AM
Spa treatment.....for the "slut"..

Make sure she has a colonic....

and then guess what...............

wh1t3bread
07-19-2005, 11:34 AM
Spa treatment.

P.S. 6th month anniversary's are ridiculous.

Wintermute
6-month anniversary?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/pfriedbe/6cab8a0f.jpg

Seriously, an easy thing to do jewelry-wise is to get her a pendant necklace & matching stud earings in her birthstone. Like the diamonds-are-forever spoof from Family Guy... she'll pretty much have to.

eastbay
I vote for a printout of this charming post.

eastbay

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-19-2005, 11:37 AM
Don't spend that much on the 6-month anniversary or you're [censored] yourself over for the rest of your time with her. Flowers and a decent dinner are all that's called for here.

jakethebake
07-19-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I vote for a printout of this charming post.

eastbay

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant!

stigmata
07-19-2005, 11:40 AM
Get her a facial and a pearl necklace.

Bluffoon
07-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Women always tell you what they want. Hit the rewind. The answer is somewhere on the tape.

jakethebake
07-19-2005, 11:44 AM
Money is beating out cuddling, sex and oral by a wide margin.

diebitter
07-19-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

$196 to spend on gift

what's your take?

[/ QUOTE ]

Give her a facial and $196

PokerBob
07-19-2005, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Women always tell you what they want. Hit the rewind. The answer is somewhere on the tape.

[/ QUOTE ]

brilliant

BeerMoney
07-19-2005, 11:52 AM
Are you going to try and inititate unchartered territories after this? Anal, facial, strap on?

Voltron87
07-19-2005, 11:54 AM
for my booty call girlfriends, i pretty much give straight cash.

jakethebake
07-19-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have 6-month anniversaries with hookers?

mslif
07-19-2005, 12:01 PM
I guess I am just curious on why you would actually celebrate a 6 month anniversary. Are you still in High school or something???
also, I am very impressed that no one has mentioned the famous "SIIHP".

asofel
07-19-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I am just curious on why you would actually celebrate a 6 month anniversary. Are you still in High school or something???

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Spa treatment.....for the "slut"..

Make sure she has a colonic....

and then guess what...............

[/ QUOTE ]

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-19-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You missed it. It was implied in the 2nd reply. We've become much more sophisticated here in OOT.

kurosh
07-19-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who picked up on this or do I just have a really dirty mind?

jakethebake
07-19-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't you been told to stop posting when stoned? Was there something not completely obvious about the post that you thought someone may have missed?

Wes ManTooth
07-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Deleted by Wes ManTooth

vulturesrow
07-19-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Haven't you been told to stop posting? Was there something not completely obvious about the post that you thought someone may have missed?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP Jake. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Voltron87
07-19-2005, 12:21 PM
i would contest the hooker bit. booty calls are extremely valuable though. personality tradeoffs are worth it.

jakethebake
07-19-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i would contest the hooker bit. booty calls are extremely valuable though. personality tradeoffs are worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Booty calls you give money to are hookers.

Voltron87
07-19-2005, 12:32 PM
most of the time youre right. but not in this case. do you give money to your wife?

PorscheNGuns
07-19-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
right now I'm thinking jewlrey or spa treatment (mani, peti, facial , massage, etc).

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely.

-Matt

jakethebake
07-19-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
most of the time youre right. but not in this case. do you give money to your wife?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. However, she is not a 'booty call".

A booty call + cash = hooker.

gorie
07-19-2005, 12:36 PM
just get her half of what you plan on getting for your 1 year anniversary.

colgin
07-19-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get her a facial and a pearl necklace. [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. You're not the only one. This double entendre was pretty f*cking obvious.

Voltron87
07-19-2005, 12:40 PM
jake, trust me, shes not a hooker. i'd been friends with her for a while and i "lent" (the kind of small loan i dont expect repaid) her money a couple times.

Slow Play Ray
07-19-2005, 12:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif By definition, there is no such thing as a 6-month anniversary - an anniversary is something you celebrate ONCE A YEAR. Save your $300 for now, and spend it on her if you actually make it a whole year.

Kids...

PokerBob
cockcertificates

chaas4747
How is this a Anniversary present then?

jakethebake
07-19-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
jake, trust me, shes not a hooker. i'd been friends with her for a while and i "lent" (the kind of small loan i dont expect repaid) her money a couple times.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you've turned it into a one time loan versus your initial statement that implied you had a stable of non-hooker booty calls that you were paying money to?

Bulldog
07-19-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

$196 to spend on gift

what's your take?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should give her $182 in cash. Have your short, bald friend give her $91. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

phil_ivey_fan
07-19-2005, 01:31 PM
yeah "6-month anniversary" seems a bit donkish to me as well. I think I fk'd it up when I took her out to a nice dinner on our 5months. It was more of a coincidence as I received some good news the day before and was looking to celebrate myself as well.

I think I'll just give her the spa shiat. ugh.

I've been careful not to set the pace too high too fast for gifts and stuff (sans the last dinner date), but I'll feel really bad if she gets me something nice. She got me an awesome birthday gift...maybe her way of upping the bar???

bah...thanks for the advice fruitcakes.

lucas9000
07-19-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

$196 to spend on gift

what's your take?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should give her $182 in cash. Have your short, bald friend give her $91. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh

RicktheRuler
07-19-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

$300 to spend
- $4 KY Jelly ;-)
- $100 Dinner
----------------------
$196 to spend on gift

what's your take?

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you are celebrating a 6-month anniversary (i didnt know these existed by the way) with a "slut" as you call her, is pathetic.

TheIrishThug
07-19-2005, 01:42 PM
yeah, i'm def confused. u csll her a slut yet have said u loved her (w/o implying that it was just to get sex).

don't do anything really big cause u will need to do better in 6 months.

trying2learn
07-19-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Now you've turned it into a one time loan versus your initial statement that implied you had a stable of non-hooker booty calls that you were paying money to?

[/ QUOTE ]

this made me laugh out loud. something about a stable of non-hooker booty calls recieving payment makes me smile.

AsiaKurosawa
07-19-2005, 01:43 PM
http://www.tiffany.com/images/products/product_images/10660092_FL_LRG.jpg

$125, incl. box. /images/graemlins/smile.gif (http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item.aspx?cntry1=1&CategoryID=13&c_id=WEB1&c_it=64 K8)

Something about the blue box and the panties fall off.

(Not what I'd like, but nice to "have" something to hold onto-- they also have the heart "return to tiffanys" keychains of your girl would like to flaunt that instead...)

http://www.tiffany.com/images/products/product_images/15882395_FL_LRG.jpg

$100, not incl. extra engraving (http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item.aspx?CategoryID=121&category=Gifts%20&c_id=WE B1&c_it=55K1&start_id=26&)

GL /images/graemlins/smile.gif I think its sweet, "celebrating" the 1st 6 months.

RunDownHouse
07-19-2005, 01:47 PM
Voltron: you are paying money in exchange for sex. What about that excuses her from being a hooker or you from being a John?

djoyce003
07-19-2005, 02:05 PM
how about a coupon for 1 hour of "joey" love.

beerbandit
07-19-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
- $4 KY Jelly ;-)

[/ QUOTE ]

save four bucks and just spit on it

what the [censored] is the point of a 6month anniversary

DemonDeac
07-19-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah "6-month anniversary" seems a bit donkish to me as well. I think I fk'd it up when I took her out to a nice dinner on our 5months.

[/ QUOTE ]

awww, u f'in pussy.

HtotheNootch
07-19-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.tiffany.com/images/products/product_images/10660092_FL_LRG.jpg

$125, incl. box. /images/graemlins/smile.gif (http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item.aspx?cntry1=1&CategoryID=13&c_id=WEB1&c_it=64 K8)

(Not what I'd like, but nice to "have" something to hold onto-- they also have the heart "return to tiffanys" keychains of your girl would like to flaunt that instead...)

http://www.tiffany.com/images/products/product_images/15882395_FL_LRG.jpg

$100, not incl. extra engraving (http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item.aspx?CategoryID=121&category=Gifts%20&c_id=WE B1&c_it=55K1&start_id=26&)

GL /images/graemlins/smile.gif I think its sweet, "celebrating" the 1st 6 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be giving out that secret.

M2d
07-19-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
taught my 20-year-old,-little-experience-with-the-ladies cousin the power of the blue box a couple of xmases ago. I don't think he's stopped smiling since.

masse75
07-19-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean just the facial?

swede123
07-19-2005, 05:38 PM
There you go, slick. The gift that keeps on giving...

http://pics7.erosboutique.com/a19-1800.jpg

clicky (http://www.erosboutique.org/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=erosbout&Produ ct_Code=A19-1800)

jason_t
07-19-2005, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif By definition, there is no such thing as a 6-month anniversary - an anniversary is something you celebrate ONCE A YEAR. Save your $300 for now, and spend it on her if you actually make it a whole year.

Kids...

[/ QUOTE ]

By definition, the term "6-month anniversary" exists and it usually means the celebration of the first 6 months of a relationship.

PokerGoblin
07-19-2005, 05:55 PM
I didn't read every post in this thread, so sorry if this is redundant.

I wouldn't get her much... doing so raises the bar for every milestone in the future... you will have to top this for one yr anniversary, 2 yr... and so on.

And as soon as you disappoint her she will think you don't love her anymore and will leave you.

Get her a card and take her out on a normal date. Shows you care a little.

Did I mention I am divorced?

PG

RunDownHouse
07-19-2005, 06:02 PM
I don't get the "you have to top" it thing, or controlling it so tightly to a budget. Get her a thoughtful gift, something she will both really like and be surprised about. Often that type of thing is cheaper than jewelry or whatever anyways.

If she's expecting you to spend $400 on her in another 6 months, because you spent $200 this time around, then it may be time to reevaluate your relationship.

SCfuji
07-19-2005, 06:03 PM
op can give her the facial. just buy her a batch of her favorite flowers and a nice meal.

AEKDBet
07-19-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, i'm def confused. u csll her a slut yet have said u loved her (w/o implying that it was just to get sex).

don't do anything really big cause u will need to do better in 6 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is the girl I'm thinking of she is smoking hot, and pretty damn cool. Definitely a keeper.

I got my ex the spa treatment and its seriously overpriced..... I would go with dinner and the Patrick Bateman move (except switch out chocolate covered urinal cake with jewelry)....

If you are unfamiliar with American Psycho - arrange beforehand for the waiter to bring out dessert but somehow fit in the jewelry / or while you drink coffee after dinner have the waiter bring out a covered dish and say a special dessert for you... blah.

Your SIIHP chances will be around 75%, 85% if she is drunk.

Also, PICTURES PLEASE

siccjay
07-19-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Give her a facial and a pearl necklace.

[/ QUOTE ]

Such a simple fix can totally change the meaning of a post.

Luv2DriveTT
07-19-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1/2 of nothing? Ooooohhh your good.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

gorie
07-19-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1/2 of nothing? Ooooohhh your good.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes!
actually this post just made me realized i'm getting ripped off. i've been with my boyfriend 7 years and i'm pretty sure i've never received an anniversary gift, or even know when our annivesary is. worse yet, i find out now not only should i be getting $300 worth of annivesary presents every year, but TWICE a year. wow.
so basically my boyfriend owes me like $4,200 and a card.

or wait, does the girl have to buy something for the guy too ? i don't know this stuff. hmm nevermind, i guess it's best not to bring it up. WAIT, this sounds like a good opportunity to talk him into getting me a raspberry smoothie!

Luv2DriveTT
07-19-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WAIT, this sounds like a good opportunity to talk him into getting me a raspberry smoothie!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a code word for something very dirty? I miss Big Steve, he would know.

gorie
07-19-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WAIT, this sounds like a good opportunity to talk him into getting me a raspberry smoothie!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a code word for something very dirty? I miss Big Steve, he would know.

[/ QUOTE ]
i strategically placed the word "raspberry" in there to avoid this exact response. sigh! basically it just means i like the ice cream place down the street and i'm apparently easy to please.

M2d
07-19-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
worse yet, i find out now not only should i be getting $300 worth of annivesary presents every year, but TWICE a year. wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't it more like $6300 ((300+600)*7)?

gorie
07-19-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
worse yet, i find out now not only should i be getting $300 worth of annivesary presents every year, but TWICE a year. wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't it more like $6300 ((300+600)*7)?

[/ QUOTE ]
you mean the halfway-to-annivesary anniversary gifts are really half the value of the real-annivesary anniversary gifts ? woah !

goofball
07-19-2005, 07:53 PM
You could agree to stop calling her a slut.

Voltron87
07-19-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Voltron: you are paying money in exchange for sex. What about that excuses her from being a hooker or you from being a John?

[/ QUOTE ]

im not paying her for sex. the first comment was an exxageration/joke.

shes sort of almost a girlfriend, but not really. trust me, she would hang out/booty it up if i never mentioned money at all. the first 4 months i knew her i never gave her anything save buying drinks, etc, gentlemanly stuff.

Voltron87
07-19-2005, 08:07 PM
1. the straight cash comment was mostly like a joke. theres only one girl ive ever given money to, and i knew her a while before i ever gave her money. she would definitely hang out with me if i never gave her money. where as a hooker would not.

2. read my other reply to someone else.

MarkL444
07-19-2005, 08:09 PM
try to make her feel special without wasting so much money

gorie
07-19-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
try to make her feel special without wasting so much money

[/ QUOTE ]
this sounds like the best answer.

Rockatansky
07-19-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

$300 to spend
- $4 KY Jelly ;-)
- $100 Dinner
----------------------
$196 to spend on gift

what's your take?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you're nailing a couple of her friends, the pussy / expenditure ratio here is completely out of whack.

OtisTheMarsupial
07-19-2005, 08:41 PM
You know what would be really nice? Something she would really appreciate?
If you stopped calling her a slut in public. That's a good gift. I bet she'd like that.

gorie
07-19-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you stopped calling her a slut in public. That's a good gift. I bet she'd like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
i loved that.

jakethebake
07-19-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i loved that.

[/ QUOTE ]

well we don't know what she likes to be called in private.

gorie
07-19-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i loved that.

[/ QUOTE ]

well we don't know what she likes to be called in private.

[/ QUOTE ]
that's why i liked it, i wasn't being sarcastic.

jakethebake
07-19-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my. gorie's a naughty girl. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

gorie
07-19-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my. gorie's a naughty girl. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
not necessarily ! i just appreciate the way it was worded. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mat Sklansky
07-19-2005, 09:42 PM
These constant misogynistic and disrespectful (towards females) threads will shortly lead to bannings.

Mat