PDA

View Full Version : Problems with PT tourney summaries

foxfox1
07-19-2005, 02:20 AM
PT is only recognizing tourneys that I placed 1st or 2nd in. After a tourney, I always click Yes. One thing is that it's through Eurobet instead of PP. Please help me with getting PT to recognize all of my sng results. Other relevant data. I have my e-mail address at hotpop.com so I can have PT check pop mail. I've checked the pop mail and I haven't gotten one e-mail from Eurobet. Have others had this problem? Thanks.

tshort
07-19-2005, 02:21 AM
You might just be really good.

stupidsucker
07-19-2005, 11:13 AM
I don't think eurobet sends HH's

gildwulf
07-19-2005, 11:19 AM
This problem gets posted on here like once a week on average. The real problem is Eurobet sucks donkeyballs. The solution: switch to Multipoker and/or Interpoker for same rakeback and tourneys delivered to your email.

Nicholasp27
07-19-2005, 11:23 AM
i use eurobet
it stores your hh on hard drive under c:\program files\coraleurobet\handhistory\username

i then use sng tracker or sng pro (both free) to view my roi/itm/places/handhistory/etc etc

gildwulf
07-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Yea that works too (that's what I used to do), but tourney summaries are still a pain

downtown
07-19-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This problem gets posted on here like once a week on average. The real problem is Eurobet sucks donkeyballs. The solution: switch to Multipoker and/or Interpoker for same rakeback and tourneys delivered to your email.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eurobet is so Euro though!

To OP: The complete HH's are on the Eurobet site under the flashing envelope. It's *really* convenient!

gildwulf
07-19-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eurobet is so Euro though!

To OP: The complete HH's are on the Eurobet site under the flashing envelope. It's *really* convenient!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm hoping that was thinly veiled sarcasm:)

Nicholasp27
07-19-2005, 11:42 AM
my biggest complaint with eurobet is the cashier...u can't just click on cashier and see ur account balance...u gotta go to an open table and sit down to see ur balance

ugh