PDA

View Full Version : For those of you using Hood's SNG Tracker:

EricW
07-19-2005, 01:11 AM
Is the hourly rate messed up? It says my hourly rate is $4.12/hr. However, the $/tourney is $2.47 and the avg tourney time is 36 min. I play 3 sit n gos at once and if each lasts 36 min, shouldn't it be more like ($2.47x3)x2, ie: $14.82/hr?

Thanks.

The Don
07-19-2005, 01:20 AM
Doesn't factor that in. Oh well, do the math yourself... it isn't rocket science.

Sabrazack
07-19-2005, 05:14 AM
It does not know that you are multitabling.

Hood
07-19-2005, 06:39 AM
This is correct.

A rather crude solution would be to just have a field for "how many I multi-table", then divides by that. But you may as well do that yourself.

A better solution is if it actually calculated the overlap between start and finish times, then worked out the true hourly rate. It could also how much time you spend one-tabling, two-tabling etc. But that's not something that will get in v0.2 I'm afraid.

pergesu
07-19-2005, 07:58 AM
fwiw, this is the only reason I'm using the spreadsheet instead of the tracker. The filters rule (though I wish I could have time-relation filters like "today", "the past week", etc), but I just can't use it if it's not gonna tell me what my hourly rate is. And yes, I'm too lazy to record the hours I play.

trdi
07-19-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
fwiw, this is the only reason I'm using the spreadsheet instead of the tracker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amything
07-19-2005, 08:24 PM
Any ETA on next version Hood?

Thx for your work btw.

Hood
07-20-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
fwiw, this is the only reason I'm using the spreadsheet instead of the tracker. The filters rule (though I wish I could have time-relation filters like "today", "the past week", etc), but I just can't use it if it's not gonna tell me what my hourly rate is. And yes, I'm too lazy to record the hours I play.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you guys don't send through feature requests, then such things will never get added. I'll take a look at this for v0.2 if I get a chance.