PDA

View Full Version : Just Right....maybe

mscags
07-19-2005, 12:52 AM
Anyone play this differently? Villian was pretty loose and bad from what I had seen.

7 Card Stud High-Low ($5/$10), Ante $0.50, Bring-In $2 (hand converter (http://www.geocities.com/greenage22/7StudConverter.hta.txt))

3rd Street - (0.50 SB)

Seat 3: xx xx 6/images/graemlins/club.gif___brings-in___folds
Seat 5: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds
Seat 6: xx xx A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls___calls
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif___completes
Seat 8: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif___folds

4th Street - (2.90 SB)

Seat 6: xx xx A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif___checks___calls
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___bets

5th Street - (2.45 BB)

Seat 6: xx xx A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif___bets___calls
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif___raises

6th Street - (6.45 BB)

Seat 6: xx xx A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif___checks___raises
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___bets___calls

River - (10.45 BB)

Seat 6: xx xx A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif xx___bets
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif___calls

Total pot: (12.45 BB)

bigredlemon
07-19-2005, 01:04 AM
It's hard to put him on a set of 2s or 7s since they are so dead. It's unlikely that he would limp with KK down. From the way he's playing, I don't think he has a made low on 6th either. It definetly looks like he's going high too. Depending on what kind of hands he's been playing, I might throw in a 3bet on 6th then check/call it down.

mscags
07-19-2005, 01:11 AM
That's exectly what my question was on. I had only played about ten hands when this came up but he had been in every hand. He definitely wasn't playing quality hands.

bigredlemon
07-19-2005, 01:25 AM
if he's been playing literally every hand, and playing them non-passively, i'd definetly cap 6th and call the river (or bet if he checks.) If you lose, so be it. It's got to be +EV in the long run.

mscags
07-19-2005, 02:54 AM
Interestingly enough, he actually had Kings and Sevens on sixth street and then caught another 7 on the river for the FH /images/graemlins/frown.gif

bigredlemon
07-19-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Interestingly enough, he actually had Kings and Sevens on sixth street and then caught another 7 on the river for the FH /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]That's actualyl exactly what I thought happened to be honest. I know how that feels. I've lost with aces up all 5 times today. What the bad players lack in skill they make up for in sheer luck. I ran into trips twice against this one guy back to back today. I think I was the only one feeding him chips too, and he was spewing to everyone else. Just remember that if you play a few more billion hands, you'll win your share.